• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Phoenix Cup Battle B-Daman Transformation Contest
Quote:While Japan's been rather quiet (they didn't host any tournaments for February), Taiwan will soon host the "2014 Phoenix Cup Battle B-Daman Transformation Contest", and no, it has nothing to do with Battle B-Daman.

It's supposed to kickoff between spring break and summer. More information is supposed to be released on March 15, 2014. Also, to give you an idea of what it's going to be about, they provided this picture of a custom Garuburn repaint:

[Image: 1511340_709676895722408_1067263247_n.jpg]
Quote:From the 2014 Phoenix Cup Battle B-Daman Transformation Contest:

[Image: 1920098_714365641920200_476127200_n.jpg]

They call it a "Cannon Sniper Type" but this is not an official B-Daman release. Rather, it's an entry for the contest that revolves around people designing their own, custom-made B-Daman toys. People can vote on the best in four categories called "Creative Power", "Combat Power", "Technical Power" and "Aesthetic Power". Oh, and we're getting more information next week as more people start preparing to enter.

More Images
As one can see, it uses modded parts from Drive=Garuburn, Rising=Dracyan, the Blast Armor, the Ultimate Armor, Stabilizers, Magazine Stabilizer, Grip Barrel, Scope Magazine and Wide Magazine. Its Trigger is elongated and looks like it uses a modded Power Manteau Trigger pad too.
A new custom has been revealed. Introducing Dark Wings Phoenix!

[Image: 1379346_722548991101865_792640209_n.jpg]

It uses parts from the Phoenix Head, Blast Arm, Dravise Leg 2, Assault Core, Blast Trigger, Tornado Magazine and Convert Barrel. It's so cool how the black coloring makes the flames stand out.

More Images
New details for the contest have been announced!
  • Begins: May 1, 2014.
  • Ends: July 31, 2014.
  • Results: August 15, 2014.
Prizes
  • 1st Place: Gold Version Drive=Garuburn + gift certificate worth over 20,000å…ƒ (about $3,216.88 USD)
  • 2nd Place: Silver Version Drive=Garuburn + gift certificate worth over 10,000å…ƒ (about $1,608.44 USD)
  • 3rd Place: Brass Version Drive=Garuburn + gift certificate worth over 5,000å…ƒ (about $804.22 USD)
Other Prizes
  • B-Daman + gift certificate worth over 30,000å…ƒ (about $4,825.32 USD)
  • 10 Limited Edition Spike=Phoenix + Limited Edition B-Dama given at random
  • Gift certificate worth over 8,000å…ƒ (about $1,286.75 USD)
  • 10 Limited Edition Spike=Phoenix + Limited Edition B-Dama given at random
Any contest details are subject to change.
Away
Good God that Phoenix custom looks absolutely radical with that hot-rod color scheme!
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
I'm liking this contest already. Big Grin

And I'm willing to swap my Phoenix Body Set with the Dark Wings
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
I think I nearly died from looking at dark wings phoenix!
IF ONLY THE UNITED STATES HAD THIS!!!
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Don't know bout yall but Garuburn looks amazing.  ;D
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
ohh Takara, why don't you sale in Israel so we can have tournaments? ohh why?

BTW, those recolors are super awesome.
Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
Man it b awesome to do something like this. Just to see wut bshots would come up with. Customization and colt wise

Well, perhaps I can arrange a competition on the forum for something like this Tongue
Im dead. Those look amazing. Id be cool to have something like this on the forums...

I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
Quote:Well, perhaps I can arrange a competition on the forum for something like this Tongue
that would be cool

Quote:that would be cool
I second that emotion , it would be pretty cool to see what kind of creativity we all have. I actually was thinking about this the other day for my 50 subscribers contest!
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Quote:I second that emotion , it would be pretty cool to see what kind of creativity we all have. I actually was thinking about this the other day for my 50 subscribers contest!
I remember ma and my buddy did it before with a spare wing ninja and a chrome Zephyr or something. We just redecoed the basic dhb starter kits. But with c.c.s. and e.c.s bdamans cause of tune-up will b awesome

Aaaargh that garuburn is sexy.... and DAT phoenix!

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>
Garuburn's hotness totally blasted off the roof! *__*

That Flame Knight Garuburn is a killer.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Some more pictures:
The newest custom mods parts from Raydra Head, Tigare Head, Drive or Spike Core, Ultimate Armor, Magnum Arm and Magazine Stabilizer. There's also one using Phoenix Head and Canon Arm with a cool, camouflaged blue paint job (which I thought was Rising=Dracyan at first) but it's barely shown. People can enter 3 B-Daman maximum.
Away
That's awesome

Silver Garuburn looks rather appealing.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Those tournament medal Garuburns look wicked indeed! Smile

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
I must say, bronze garuburn looks a LOT similar to the original...

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>