• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[25th October 2013] Parts Testing Preparation Discussion
Just a quick note to say that preparation for parts testing will be going into final planning soon. We know many of you are very eager to get underway with a competitive metagame, and we love the enthusiasm! So we're going to get under way very soon!

And by very soon, we'll be starting preparation tonight. Later tonight (I'll amend this post with a time), we'll be starting a discussion either in the Wiki Chat or in a conference call on Skype to discuss the possible ways of doing this.

What do you guys need to do? Well, if possible, I'd appreciate if you could post what time tonight that you guys are available and what medium you would like to communicate on. I know some like Skype, while some like Chat, so we'll see what we can do when we're done.

Thanks guys!
Well fortunately for me today's a pro-d day, however I have Karate at 6pm (Pacific Time Zone, UTC-08:00) today so it'd either be really early or I won't be able to attend or it'd have to be some time when I get back, which would be around 8pm.
No matter how bright the light may be... It can always be overcast by a shadow.

~FourShadow
What should the rooms screen look like? I keep getting a big blank screen with a box to type no "POST' button
and the wiki logo in the top right cornor.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
[quote name="b-dablader95" post="3695" timestamp="1382738620"]
What should the rooms screen look like? I keep getting a big blank screen with a box to type no "POST' button
and the wiki logo in the top right cornor.
[/quote]

There is no "POST" button, the "box" is used to type and the Enter key's to send the message. Occasionally chat will freeze or undergo some glitch so just hit F5 and it should do the trick.
Away
I went to the char but I see nothing but a post button
[quote name="TwinTornadoDravise62013" post="3855" timestamp="1383481653"]
I went to the char but I see nothing but a post button
[/quote]

Read the post exactly above yours...
Away