• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8th October 2013] Admin Promotion, Feature Update
Ironically, it's been exactly a month since the previous update. That wasn't intentional, I promise.

Admin Promotion
EdBoy3 has been promoted to a B-Master. I shouldn't need to explain this; he is an exceptional user on both the Wiki and the Forums and has therefore been promoted on both. I trust you'll do well, Ed. Good luck!

Home Portal
The Homepage now displays a portal rather than the Forum overview. From here, you can see the logged in user, statistics, who's online, top posters, the current staff, posts in the news section, a new shoutbox and a calendar which will be updated with events when they occur. To view the normal forum overview, click the Forum button on the navigation bar.

That's all for this month. Hopefully this should help the forum in multiple ways. Don't forget to reply with feedback as always!
Wow, this is awesome. Thank you so much promoting me, Manaphy. I really appreciate it and I will definitely live up to Manaphy's words and help him with the Forums and B-Daman Wiki. Really, this is great and I hope we all have an amazing time on the B-Daman Wiki Network!

For the phenomenal new Home, I absolutely love it. Having the Statistics and Who's Online features there is nice, especially with new additions: Calender and Facebook Likes. Though the latter should cover for our twitter feed as well, this is a great new update.
Away
Good job, Ed.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Congratulations, my friend!  ;D
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Congrats Ed! i would also like to suggest a counter for how long you are online. I thought of it because I am on a ton, but almost never post, and that would show it. just a suggestion.
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
Thank you, Shadow, Alex and scout!

For your request scout, we already have a "Most Time Online" feature in Statistics. However, it only shows the top ten users online. I'll forward this to Manaphy and see what we can do though.
Away
Congrats Ed!!!  ;D ;D ;D Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Hi! Lets all try to have fun!
Congrats Ed you did awesome
Dragon types all the way
Sorry for that late congrats, so Cheers to you Ed. Your a great friend and you answered most of my B-daman questions, lol, you deserved it.
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
Congrats Ed, you deserve it! Btw, Im not very well informed, but what exactly is a b-master, and how does one become one?
Derp
Thank you also, Bog, Shark, Static and tak!

For your question Bog, B-Masters are the administrators of the B-Daman Wiki Network and help run and maintain it. Users can become a B-Master by demonstrating different attributes and characteristics B-Masters should have and overall helping B-Daman Wiki and the Forums.
Away
Nice job Big Grin
Congratulations, Ed.
Drive=Garuburn!Spike=Phoenix!
Congratulations Ed! I have not been a member of these forums for too long, but I can tell you are a very important or loved member of this community and have fun as admin and don't abuse stuff :3 just JKing with ya lol.

Seriously though, awesome job man
Cheers!

No matter how bright the light may be... It can always be overcast by a shadow.

~FourShadow
Congrats Ed.  Smile
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="3341" timestamp="1381500346"]
Thank you also, Bog, Shark, Static and tak!

For your question Bog, B-Masters are the administrators of the B-Daman Wiki Network and help run and maintain it. Users can become a B-Master by demonstrating different attributes and characteristics B-Masters should have and overall helping B-Daman Wiki and the Forums.
[/quote]
it was actually me that asked that question, but thanks anyway!! Smile
Derp