• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Darker Take on B-Daman
I think I've mentioned this idea somewhere else on the forums but I might as well explain it here as well, seeing as this is the proper place for made up stories...

[glow=red,2,300]Here's the premise:[/glow]

In Battle B-Daman, B-Daman gang activity had been established and It only makes sense. No matter how glorified and fun they make them out to be in the show, B-Daman ARE WEAPONS. Ones with B-Animals have the ability to shoot projectiles at the speed of sound, ripping through solid steel and brick walls. One can only assume crime syndicates in the slums of this world would eventually pick up on the immense power of these childrens play things and use them to commit further crimes - easily blowing through bank vault doors with a single shot.
    Because of this sudden outbreak of terrible crimes linked to the usage of B-Daman, the government declares B-Daman as a threat to national security and shuts down the WBMA. They confiscate B-Daman from their B-Shots with necessary force - regardless if they have a B-Animal within them or not. Of course, however, in B-Daman there is always the greater evil. The main B-Shots of this series would obviously be the owners of special B-Daman gifted with unique B-Animals that are the only chance of defeating some ancient evil that emerges; they must run from the law so that they can save the world.
    This kind of premise is much more realistic in my opinion because clearly if B-Daman were as powerful as they are in the show there's no way they'd pass safety regulation and the technology implemented would likely be used for military purpose. (Maybe the realism also means they'd actually have to RELOAD their B-Daman at some point! Tongue)

[glow=red,2,300]Main protagonist's B-Daman:[/glow]

Name: Delta=Aries
Core: Delta, Power type (functions just like König Cerberus, but implemented in the core change system)
Arm/Head/Leg Parts: Have a ram motif - horns, hooves, etc. Blue and white color scheme (use your imagination!)
B-Animal: Legendary Ram (The 5 special B-Daman would be based off Zodiac constellations)
[quote name="IXRollOutIX" post="2074" timestamp="1376881355"]
I think I've mentioned this idea somewhere else on the forums but I might as well explain it here as well, seeing as this is the proper place for made up stories...

[glow=red,2,300]Here's the premise:[/glow]

In Battle B-Daman, B-Daman gang activity had been established and It only makes sense. No matter how glorified and fun they make them out to be in the show, B-Daman ARE WEAPONS. Ones with B-Animals have the ability to shoot projectiles at the speed of sound, ripping through solid steel and brick walls. One can only assume crime syndicates in the slums of this world would eventually pick up on the immense power of these childrens play things and use them to commit further crimes - easily blowing through bank vault doors with a single shot.
    Because of this sudden outbreak of terrible crimes linked to the usage of B-Daman, the government declares B-Daman as a threat to national security and shuts down the WBBA. They confiscate B-Daman from their B-Shots with necessary force - regardless if they have a B-Animal within them or not. Of course, however, in B-Daman there is always the greater evil. The main B-Shots of this series would obviously be the owners of special B-Daman gifted with unique B-Animals that are the only chance of defeating some ancient evil that emerges; they must run from the law so that they can save the world.
    This kind of premise is much more realistic in my opinion because clearly if B-Daman were as powerful as they are in the show there's no way they'd pass safety regulation and the technology implemented would likely be used for military purpose. (Maybe the realism also means they'd actually have to RELOAD their B-Daman at some point! Tongue)

[glow=red,2,300]Main protagonist's B-Daman:[/glow]

Name: Delta=Aries
Core: Delta, Power type (functions just like König Cerberus, but implemented in the core change system)
Arm/Head/Leg Parts: Have a ram motif - horns, hooves, etc. Blue and white color scheme (use your imagination!)
B-Animal: Legendary Ram (The 5 special B-Daman would be based off Zodiac constellations)
[/quote]

Looks cool. You should make it. Did you get my PM by any chance?
[Image: 8tgh.jpg]
Well it's true. In Cross Fight B-daman, you don't really see a dark side of B-daman. There's usually a dark side in Beyblade, but that's off-topic. Crash B-daman kind of look like guns and weapons anyway. Some B-daman have a General or Soldier motif and appears as a war weapons, only to know it's a marble your shooting. I'm curious about this story Big Grin.
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
Sounds like LBX
This is actually a great storyline , it is realistic and interesting to see how far this will go if this idea is used in a new B - Daman season ... after es

- J
[Image: Death_Note_Letter_J_by_Junsui88.jpg]
only one word:
[size=36pt]AWESOME!!!!!!!![/size]
Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
Wow I sorta didn't think of B-daman like this sometimes.