• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[AFX-Fansub] Burst Ball Barrage!! Super B-Daman Engsub
[Image: 19555.jpg]

Summary: Tamago Tosaka is a fifth-grader who loves nothing more than a B-Daman battle. One day, Ganma Nishibe, a talented bead-warrior, is transferred to Tamago's school. Their B-Daman battles set the stage for this story. Beginning as rivals, the two come together to prepare for the B-Daman championships. The two boys come to trust and help one another as they work toward their shared goal.

Synonyms: Bakukyu Renpatsu! Super Bedaman, Bakukyuu Renpatsu! Super B-Daman, Blast Ball Rapid Fire! Super B-Daman
Japanese: 爆球À£ç™ºï¼ã‚¹ãƒ¼ãƒ‘ービーダマン

Studio

Xebec

Network

TV Tokyo

Original run

January 4, 1999 – October 1, 1999

Episodes

20 ( 18 ep series + 2 ep recap )

Engsub Project by AFX-Fansub

Translator: Quỷ Lệ

Editor: Quỷ Lệ

QC: Quỷ Lệ

Kara Effect: Quỷ Lệ

Uploader: Quỷ Lệ

Encoder: Quỷ Lệ

Opening Translator: Yoroshiku + 1 Onee-chan

Vietsub to Engsub Converter: Antonio VÅÂ

Well i'm TruongTieuPhamAFX, also the one who do the Super B-daman Vietsub.

Now i decided to make Engsub Version for Super B-daman.

Don't know the progress of this project, maybe 1 ep per week or maybe longer.

Our English maybe not good but hope you guy enjoy it.

Episode 1 already done but will upload in this week Sunday with Episode 11 Vietsub.

Let's wait and please enjoy the show.

Note: i will use some original Japanese Word so please look at the note subtitle at the fop of the episode.
Alright, this would be amazing! Big Grin

Thanks for doing this ^_^

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Oh, cool! I've never actually watched Super but I've always meant to and this will just make it easier for me. Thanks for this!

[Image: arcadesig.png]
Honestly, what makes me so excited to see this anime series is an early voice work by Atsushi Kisaichi. He voiced Billy of the Winds (owner of Blast Griffon) in this anime.

Super B-daman Ep 1 Engsub

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4dadEK...sp=sharing

http://youtu.be/2mftWqVncBQ

Good initiative, but your English is definitely not good. I'm already looking at your thumbnail and I can tell you made some bad translations that make no sense: "You can't manipulation fast."? Another example is when you wrote "Contents of this competition is to shoot down an empty tin cans over there." when it should have been "In this competition, you have to shoot down the empty tin cans over there." Please tell me you didn't use Google Translate because that's what it sounds like and it's really unwatchable.

I suggest finding someone to help you rework your English translations so they're grammatically correct before you write them in the video. Maybe someone on the Forums will help. I recommend you republish the first episode with new translations as well.
Away
This may be a little off-topic but @[member='Quỷ Lệ'], I would totally appreciate it if you could upload also the Japanese RAWS for all 20 episodes. I'm a screenshot addict and Raws are my bestfriends. Thank you in advance. ^_^

I will try to find someone else with better english but it will not easy

Sorry for some private reasons i can't upload the raw

i'm not using GGTrans, Engsub sub is convert by "Vietsub to Engsub Converter: Antonio VÅÂ" is a friend who live in US, i'm just edit some line sub that i feel it doesn't make sense