• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Actual & Correct Size of the B-Daman Glass Marble (Takara Tomy)
#1
Hi guys. I wanted to know what is the actual & correct size of the B-Daman Glass Marble (Takara Tomy)? It maybe from the Battle B-Daman Series , Crossfight Season 1 or Crossfight Season 2 (Emblem Charge). 

 

Because we all know, when a b-daman marble is not in the correct size, it may damage our B-Daman's Core. And we all don't like it.

 

I don't know if there's a thread already about this issue because I am looking at the internet but find no topic about it or just can't find it when I researching for it.

 

I truly appreciate your help

#2
That is kinda a bit tricky, from what I can compare the ones that I got from crash b-daman glass amrbles and the ones for cross fight -daman marbles are similar in the size itself unless someone else had already seen the little details that makes the crash b-daman marbles and cross fight b-daman marbles are totaly different in sizes.

 

In all my years that I try to replicate or at least mass produce my very own paper marble I follow at least either cross fight one or the one for the crash one since I really don't see much of a difference.

 

And as for the part of if ever using different size can damage the core well actually the bigger they are the more powerfl the shot will be so if my memory serves me right according to the forums or somewhere the plastic marbles from hasbro cross fight b-daman have much more larger size than the ones that takara uses.

 

In addition, does the size can actually damage the core itself? from what I can see the chances of damaging the core might be possible enough so long as you don't actually stress the core to much or it will really get damage for example using big marbles very often and actually firing those things at a faster rate.

 

You could always check out the review of rev=phoenix so as to why not to use the emblems while firing the marble, that should give you an idea if the core can break or not.

 

Heck the smaller the marble the poorer the shot will be. Source: I have too many small marbles at home and somewhat a bit bigger than the takara marble ones so I already grasp the idea

Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
  Reply
#3
Crash B-Daman models are called ".67 Caliber" because of the 67mm marble diameter.

That, I believe, is the standard size for marbles from Battle B-Daman onwards because some Super B-Daman models required smaller marbles.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
  Reply
#4
@[member='Ryukou'] you are right. Battle Bdaman, Crash Bdaman, Core change and emblem charge bdamans all use the standard .67 cal marbles. And its the older lines like Super Bdamans that have a smaller size bdama.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]


Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
  Reply
#5
Quote:That is kinda a bit tricky, from what I can compare the ones that I got from crash b-daman glass amrbles and the ones for cross fight -daman marbles are similar in the size itself unless someone else had already seen the little details that makes the crash b-daman marbles and cross fight b-daman marbles are totaly different in sizes.

 

In all my years that I try to replicate or at least mass produce my very own paper marble I follow at least either cross fight one or the one for the crash one since I really don't see much of a difference.

 

And as for the part of if ever using different size can damage the core well actually the bigger they are the more powerfl the shot will be so if my memory serves me right according to the forums or somewhere the plastic marbles from hasbro cross fight b-daman have much more larger size than the ones that takara uses.

 

In addition, does the size can actually damage the core itself? from what I can see the chances of damaging the core might be possible enough so long as you don't actually stress the core to much or it will really get damage for example using big marbles very often and actually firing those things at a faster rate.

 

You could always check out the review of rev=phoenix so as to why not to use the emblems while firing the marble, that should give you an idea if the core can break or not.

 

Heck the smaller the marble the poorer the shot will be. Source: I have too many small marbles at home and somewhat a bit bigger than the takara marble ones so I already grasp the idea
 

Thanks @[member='Gunsity'] for the information and sharing your experience with different sized marbles. I agree with you when using a slightly bigger marble it is more powerful but problem when we use it more often it is starting to worn out the B-Daman's core or might break and that's worried me.

 

Quote:Crash B-Daman models are called ".67 Caliber" because of the 67mm marble diameter.

That, I believe, is the standard size for marbles from Battle B-Daman onwards because some Super B-Daman models required smaller marbles.
 

Thanks @[member='Ryukou']. I will now start measuring all the marbles I have. I don't want to be the same to what happen to my friend's Accele Core the Rubber Strip, it got so flatten up after using a not symmetrical marble (not smooth rounded). 

 

Quote:@[member='Ryukou'] you are right. Battle Bdaman, Crash Bdaman, Core change and emblem charge bdamans all use the standard .67 cal marbles. And its the older lines like Super B-damans that have a smaller size bdama.
 

Thanks @[member='Kodoh Kuraki']. I think have Super B-Daman that uses very small marbles. I've ask this because I have lots of different sized marbles it fits but worried about breaking or worn out my B-Daman's Cores.
  Reply
#6
Although here's the catch. Some later Super B-Daman Models can also use the .67 Caliber marbles.

I use the said size in my Stinger Scorpius, particularly the purple ones from Cross Fight B-Daman because purple-on-purple is pretty.

So far...I have not encountered a hitch.

But I do not recommend anyone do this also with their Super B-Daman models.

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
  Reply
#7
@[member='Hikari_Saber1005'] Also, u never want to use bdama that are bigger than the .67 cal size. Its true that using bigger bdama does give more power per shot. But as soon as even one of these bdama get shot from the core, u r already stressing the plastic which is a naturally a weaker material than the glass. So again, in my personal opinion i wouldnt risk using big bdamas due to the fact that the hold parts will get worn out and youll lose the pressure to shoot the actual takara glass bdamas.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]


Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
  Reply
#8
Quote:Although here's the catch. Some later Super B-Daman Models can also use the .67 Caliber marbles.

I use the said size in my Stinger Scorpius, particularly the purple ones from Cross Fight B-Daman because purple-on-purple is pretty.

So far...I have not encountered a hitch.

But I do not recommend anyone do this also with their Super B-Daman models.
 

Thank you Mars. I will take note of it. I love the purple-on-purple it's like juicy grapes. XD Btw, I saw you Purple Drazeros. I love it. Smile

Quote:@[member='Hikari_Saber1005'] Also, u never want to use bdama that are bigger than the .67 cal size. Its true that using bigger bdama does give more power per shot. But as soon as even one of these bdama get shot from the core, u r already stressing the plastic which is a naturally a weaker material than the glass. So again, in my personal opinion i wouldnt risk using big bdamas due to the fact that the hold parts will get worn out and youll lose the pressure to shoot the actual takara glass bdamas.
 

Thank you Kudoh. I will take note of it. Smile 
  Reply
#9
I actually started another thread on the subject. Tl;dr they're anything from .665 to .685 in size. .67 is average

Sidenote: Caliber is hundredths of an inch, not mm. If Crash B-Daman used mm for their caliber, it would be shown as "67mm" instead of ".67"
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)