• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcade's Art and Graphics
*cough*you're all extremely lucky i decided against naming this "arcade's artcade"*cough*

Anyway, I've finally decided to post up some of my art and stuff here. I'll try to have newer stuff near the top of this post, but we'll just see how lazy I get about that...

Some of these can be pretty big since I draw on a very large image canvas, so if you have a bit of a slow connection these might take a while to load. Sorry!

There's also a little bit of information about each piece underneath the image. Nothing too important, though, usually just a bit of information about when I drew it or the subject of the image.

Art

Graphics

If you like my art, feel free to follow me on Weasyl. I've got a few things I didn't post here on there, and it's my main art site for the moment. I will be posting new pieces here as I finish them, though. (Meaning... maybe like one post a month. If even that much, hah...)
[Image: arcadesig.png]
Nice job on the Space Dandy and Sonic fanart~
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Those are awesome, good work Arcade!

The thread totally should have been called "Arcade's Artcade" though

Quote:Nice job on the Space Dandy and Sonic fanart~

Quote:Those are awesome, good work Arcade!

The thread totally should have been called "Arcade's Artcade" though
Thanks!

I was honestly this close to actually naming it that it to be honest
I really like the space dandy photo as well as your avatar!

Great job!

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/WyVernWBO/media/NoireLXFLF_zps02674371.png.html">[Image: WhiteBlockSigRedVer2_zps2e6922e6.png]</a>

<p style="text-align:center;">Excuse the name Spectral,Its my WBO Fourm name Smile
Quote:I really like the space dandy photo as well as your avatar!

Great job!

Thanks!

I really have been meaning to draw more recently, but I just can't give myself the little push that I need, hah... I'll try to get some graphics up soon, though.
Could it be? An update after months? Yup.

So.... I recently decided to teach myself C4D...

Along with that, another picture for Sonic's anniversary. I think I did a pretty good job of imitating Uekawa's coloring style this time.