• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assault Core ( Back Part ) & Drive Core ( Front part ) Fusion
Hey guys I have an idea on fusing the back of the Assault Core ( Where the trigger is located ) with the front of the Drive Core ( Where the Drive strip & wheel is located ) I was wondering if this customization is allowed in official tournaments ? Someone told me they saw the Japanese tournament video and they were "very lenient" toward this whole "customization" idea so .... what do you guys think ? Even if it is allowed will it enhance the performance ? And what if I used Garuburn's ultimate Drive Core instead of the regular Drive Core , will it make a difference ?

- J

[Image: Death_Note_Letter_J_by_Junsui88.jpg]
I have Drive=Garuburn, the wheels are in the back part. But it sounds like a pretty stable Power Type.

Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
 The result is way better than I anticipated. Power obviously increased the speed of how fast you could shoot the marbles decreased a bit as trigger becomes a bit more difficult to push but it is a stable power type as 

Mahoutsukai130 mentioned. Besides the more pressure you have to use for shooting the marble range and power does increase noticeably and as for aiming it does not seems like precision is effected based on the aiming test I ran ( Shooting 4 blocks of Jinga from across a table )  using Dragren's Sight mode. Overall I really favor it but am still wondering ... is it legal in official tournaments ? This is a review I recently did on Drive = Garuburn in the end at exactly time lapse 7:40 of the video I showed Dragren with the Drive Core ( As a tease )  but I saved the performance test for the next video. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLv3beTj...jW87q4KvlA

- J

[Image: Death_Note_Letter_J_by_Junsui88.jpg]
I think I'll try this. I have to persuade my friend cuz i don't have drive.

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

There are two sides to ev
ery story

hitmonlee22, February 2015
i like rev eagle hithe the tornado magezine its a pretty good rapid fire type(i only have one es bdaman)

[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif]