Okay share something i got lastweek
[Image: Clc4x_VVAAArgo-.jpg:large]
Well, dont have anything to do
Share some i got recently

[Image: iYaOgdt.jpg]
[Image: xFuUOjq.jpg]
[Image: u3pM5JL.jpg]
Nice, a vintage b-daman!
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
Will have some more in the end of this month
My dream to have all B-damans in Super B-daman become closer

[Image: C9b9BWeUAAAsSer.jpg:large]
[Image: C9b4fnGUAAACmaG.jpg:large]
[Image: C9b4XsdVYAAn7aY.jpg:large]
At this rate, if you really end up nearly collecting them all then you should at least update the wiki information for super b-daman for future references. Smile
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
Im not really good at english and my literature is bad so i think i just stick with collect b-daman
Almost forgot these two

[Image: C-9mUHpU0AIFVoN.jpg]
(Thursday May 4th, 2017 - 06:31 AM)Quy Le Wrote: Im not really good at english and my literature is bad so i think i just stick with collect b-daman
Almost forgot these two

[Image: C-9mUHpU0AIFVoN.jpg]

Honestly for me as long as your words are readable then I see no problem with that. Basically u are just doing a review on the b-daman itself on how it works and etc.
Will think about it if i have free time
Hey Quy Le in that last picture, is the 'Break Ogre' some kind of re-color or special version? The box looks different, and I can't read it. Also I'll start posting some collection pics soon.
(Thursday June 8th, 2017 - 07:16 PM)Gatling Cerberus Wrote: Hey Quy Le in that last picture, is the 'Break Ogre' some kind of re-color or special version? The box looks different, and I can't read it. Also I'll start posting some collection pics soon.

Yeah, those kind of boxes are Limited and special edition version.
For Break Orge this one is Clear Color Frame version
That's really interesting because I've never heard of that version before. I also saw in an earlier picture you had found a variable kaiser red version, and clear crash b daman. Those are some really cool special editions. How did you find those versions of them?
(Friday June 9th, 2017 - 04:23 AM)Gatling Cerberus Wrote: That's really interesting because I've never heard of that version before. I also saw in an earlier picture you had found a variable kaiser red version, and clear crash b daman. Those are some really cool special editions. How did you find those versions of them?

Well most of them come from Japan bro
I searched some online japan store and market and bought them then imported to my house Big Grin
Oh cool! What site did you use? The only japanese site I have used so far is yahoo auctions; that's where I got wild wyvern and the 5 field set, so I'm importing those right now. Also have you checked out 'lavitsfigure' yet? I got a white crystal cobalt blaster, a purple crystal variable kaiser and a red crystal  chrome harrier there Big Grin
(Friday June 9th, 2017 - 05:08 AM)Gatling Cerberus Wrote: Oh cool! What site did you use? The only japanese site I have used so far is yahoo auctions; that's where I got wild wyvern and the 5 field set, so I'm importing those right now. Also have you checked out 'lavitsfigure' yet? I got a white crystal cobalt blaster, a purple crystal variable kaiser and a red crystal  chrome harrier there Big Grin

I havent used lavitsfigure yet, but i think him just get those from ebay?

I also got White Crystal Cobalt Blaster from Ebay
The true is those 3 come from Taiwan but Red Crystal Chrome Harrier seems out of stock, only left Cobalt Blaster and Variable Kaiser. Really sad that i didnt buy the Chrome Harrier sooner Sad

For site, i used YAJ the most, they have lots of rare B-damans, Amazon.co.jp sometimes have good b-damans too and Mandarake for Super B-damans with good price.
(Friday June 9th, 2017 - 05:30 AM)Quy Le Wrote:
(Friday June 9th, 2017 - 05:08 AM)Gatling Cerberus Wrote: Oh cool! What site did you use? The only japanese site I have used so far is yahoo auctions; that's where I got wild wyvern and the 5 field set, so I'm importing those right now. Also have you checked out 'lavitsfigure' yet? I got a white crystal cobalt blaster, a purple crystal variable kaiser and a red crystal  chrome harrier there Big Grin

The true is those 3 come from Taiwan but Red Crystal Chrome Harrier seems out of stock, only left Cobalt Blaster and Variable Kaiser. Really sad that i didnt buy the Chrome Harrier sooner Sad

For site, i used YAJ the most, they have lots of rare B-damans, Amazon.co.jp sometimes have good b-damans too and Mandarake for Super B-damans with good price.

Thanks for the site recomendations bro! What does 'YAJ' stand for? like is it literally 'YAJ.com'?

And dude lavitsfigure has a red crystal chrome harrier in stock.
(Friday June 9th, 2017 - 05:59 AM)Gatling Cerberus Wrote:
(Friday June 9th, 2017 - 05:30 AM)Quy Le Wrote:

Thanks for the site recomendations bro! What does 'YAJ' stand for? like is it literally 'YAJ.com'?

And dude lavitsfigure has a red crystal chrome harrier in stock.

YAJ = Yahoo Japan Auctions ^^

Yeah i saw, but it a little high , will think about getting it later
yeah you're right, their prices are really high lol. I only go there as a last resort. There's a blood red version of cobalt blade on there that I haven't seen anywhere else, but it's way too expensive Sad
I already have this so i dont have to buy that one ^^
[Image: 600x450-2016071300008.jpg]