Okay share something i got lastweek
[Image: Clc4x_VVAAArgo-.jpg:large]
Well, dont have anything to do
Share some i got recently

[Image: iYaOgdt.jpg]
[Image: xFuUOjq.jpg]
[Image: u3pM5JL.jpg]
Nice, a vintage b-daman!
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
Will have some more in the end of this month
My dream to have all B-damans in Super B-daman become closer

[Image: C9b9BWeUAAAsSer.jpg:large]
[Image: C9b4fnGUAAACmaG.jpg:large]
[Image: C9b4XsdVYAAn7aY.jpg:large]
At this rate, if you really end up nearly collecting them all then you should at least update the wiki information for super b-daman for future references. Smile
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
Im not really good at english and my literature is bad so i think i just stick with collect b-daman
Almost forgot these two

[Image: C-9mUHpU0AIFVoN.jpg]
(Thursday May 4th, 2017 - 06:31 AM)Quy Le Wrote: Im not really good at english and my literature is bad so i think i just stick with collect b-daman
Almost forgot these two

[Image: C-9mUHpU0AIFVoN.jpg]

Honestly for me as long as your words are readable then I see no problem with that. Basically u are just doing a review on the b-daman itself on how it works and etc.
Will think about it if i have free time