• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman Crossfight: Blazing Heart! Interactive adventure! (need characters)
Alright before I even post the first chapter, I was thinking of making this interactive in a way. You guys can submit characters, B-daman, etc. You can also give ideas on what happens next (nothing silly though). So without further a do, I introduce.....
THE CHARACTER AND B-DAMAN SECTIONS! (lol)
Anyway, and characters who are approved will be added to the character list (same with B-Daman). After a few characters and B-Daman have been collected, the story will commence!

Chapter 1:
If you want to contribute a character, use this format:
Characters:
I have made a lot of mistakes in my life... I don't want losing you to be one of them... ~Elfen Lied

B-Daman Fanon:
bump
I have made a lot of mistakes in my life... I don't want losing you to be one of them... ~Elfen Lied

B-Daman Fanon:
Brui Kanoru
male
spike=garuburn

he grew up with split up parents and a annoying sister. when he turned 13 his mother gave him a red proto 01. he thought he could fight the east side gang and stop them from taking other kids b damans but failed and broke his proto 01. out of nowhere a strange man appeared and chased the gang away. the man looked at his b daman and told him he had something for him. he gave him the box and disappeared. inside was spike=garuburn. now he travels around east city looking for the gang that destroyed his proto 01 and anyone who was hurt by them

wears black hoodie that covers his face up. eyes and hair are brown. wears fingerless gloves and black jeans
that go all the way to his black boots. deep voice

hero
name - Hareta shinigami (lol u can change the last name if u want)
age - 15
bdaman - spin=dracaen(wolf type)
an accele core with 3 inter changeable drive strips, like around the core.
grey across eagle legs, gunlock=wolg head and arms, but lighter grey colour, like lightning fin's theme colour.
gender - male
bio - he was left alone as an orphan, and grew up in an orphanage, where he was bullied. because of this,
he has a very strong sense of justice.  when he picked up bdaman he was given dracaen for his 13th birthday, and has been practising everyday. also, he got 3rd place in a competition.
my own custom bdaman:

legend of the fox,

one sided buster=raydra

my fav. bdaman

summon a whirlwind,

dravise!!!

Name: Faye Mak
B-Daman: Soul=Drasire
Bio:  Older Half-Sister of Reggie(Daughter of Aphrodite,Long Story) ,only beginner in B-Daman but is picking up fast. 
Appearance: Looks like Reggie,but her eyes constantly change color,Sea Green Hoodie,Black Combat Boots,Jeans and a necklace shaped like a dove
Good/Bad/Nuetral/Other: Good,but is confused on which side is on

Name: Gatsurou Shinima

B-Daman: Accele=Dramethyst; The Purple Dragon (Head: Dragren 1; Arms: Dracyan 1; Legs: Dravise 2; The parts have purple and black colors.)

Bio: Gatsurou had a really good childhood. His parents were alive and healthy, he grew up with good friends, never been bullied etc. But, he got bored. All this "perfectness" was really annoying. One day he decided he had enough, he needs to do something with himself. At night he tried to sneak into a local factory that was supposed to make bicycles. Apparently, this factory was a huge underground B-Daman organization base. He walked around the place and saw powerful B-Ders fighting each other, challenging each other and most of all: NOT GETTING BORED. He kept walking and then he got to a B-Daman building station. He checked no one's there and started to build his own B-Daman. He named it Dramethyst. From that day Gatsurou left his house and went to look for an adventure with his new partner, so they both can laugh at the face of death.

Appearance: Tall, brown eyes, short hair. Always wearing a scarf, just because he thinks he looks cool with it. Wearing a gray sweatshirt and never wearing jeans. Wearing running shoes even though he don't really likes sports.

Good/Bad/Nuetral/Other: Probably other. He's always on his own side, but he will work with other people. He'll choose his side by which side is more interesting....

Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
name: Edward Mason

B-Daman: buster spike drazeros
Bio: was raised by a rich greedy family who won't pay for his younger sisters heart surgery so he competes in b-daman tournaments to raise money for the surgery to save his sister from death
Appearance: average height, has blue eyes, has short blond hair with long bangs, wheres a t-shirt with  black skinny jeans and hi-tops
Good/Bad/Neutral/Other: neutral

[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif]