• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman Crossfire English Dub Discussion
For anyone interested, the complete series of B-Daman Crossfire is now available on the BDamanWiki YouTube channel, with the glorious Vortexx sound effects.
Quote:For anyone interested, the complete series of B-Daman Crossfire is now available on the BDamanWiki YouTube channel, with the glorious Vortexx sound effects.

I blame the parents for this.

Anyway, I feel Vortexx is going to screw with Fireblast's sound effects. The sounds of Emblem Charge is unimaginable.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:I blame the parents for this.

Anyway, I feel Vortexx is going to screw with Fireblast's sound effects. The sounds of Emblem Charge is unimaginable.
If Vortexx even airs it...
Away
d-rights and SUNRIGHTS are bringing B-Daman Fireblast to the Las Vegas Licensing Expo 2014 from June 17th to June 19th in the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. I guess this confirms we will be seeing it after all? Let's see if we'll get new information by then.
Away
Quote:d-rights and SUNRIGHTS are bringing B-Daman Fireblast to the Las Vegas Licensing Expo 2014 from June 17th to June 19th in the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. I guess this confirms we will be seeing it after all? Let's see if we'll get new information by then.

Finally some good news
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
WOW~! Something to look really forward to. I mean if it aired on Disney XD ahead before then maybe SE Asia could expect to see this series by at least July.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
All discussion on B-Daman Fireblast will go here:
http://forum.bdamanwiki.com/topic/464-b-...#entry6231
Away
Say goodbye to any chance of B-Daman Crossfire ever returning or watching it on its official website because on September 27, 2014, Vortexx will be cancelled. It is going to be replaced by a new block called "One Magnificent Morning" but don't get your hopes up because it's only going to have live-action content, so no cartoons.

What are the odds that the channel Crossfire aired on is closing just over a year later? B-Daman has some major bad luck.
Away
That's a blow below the belt

If you really think about it, after me watching the B-Daman Crossfire episodes, Smash=Dragold wasn't actually evil to start with. Samuru's Dad said that a disaster would happen if Dragold fell into the wrong hands. If Dragold fell into the good hands, he wouldn't be evil, and probably would of returned in B-Daman Fireblast. Right?

<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
in a sense because if you look back dragold also wanted absolute and total power even before the bcrystal came to Earth long ago

@[member='Kodoh Kuraki']

Yes and if there is a B-Daman Antagonist for one of the Seven Deadly Sins; Dragold is either Greed or Wrath.

Take a look at the comic books...

Even though this may be a little off-topic, it does provide some supporting evidence to Dragold not being Neutral.

@[member='Atsumi Reiyama']

He is definitely greed.

And no benefit of the doubt. Only because Dragold knew that without a bshot he could do nothing. And he chose some one with a massive lust for the power ofthe dragon.

@[member='Kodoh Kuraki']

Ah yes, the typical B-Daman antagonist. They cannot do something unless they have a vessel.  If only there was... ↓
For anybody in these countries who wants to watch B-Daman Crossfire on their televisions or for anybody who was wondering if it still airs, the series is still airing in these countries:
  • Canada: Saturdays at 1:30 PM on YTV
  • Italy: Saturdays at 7:05 AM on K2
  • Germany: Saturdays around 8:30 AM and Sundays at 8:15 AM on YEP!
I am not sure about the Netherlands or any other countries but Crossfire has been pulled off the air in France and Portugal, in addition to the United States.
Away
http://www.star.gr/tv/el/Pages/Starland.aspx?artId=202&artTitle=b_daman

B-Daman Crossfire is coming to Greece on Saturday, September 14, 2014 (which is incidentally just a day before B-Daman Fireblast airs in Italy) and then it will move to Sundays at 12:00.
Away
The Malaysian dub of Cross Fight B-Daman is still airing in Disney XD on Mondays through Thursdays at 7:00 PM until 8:00 PM and Fridays, Saturdays and occasional Sundays from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Away