• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman Fireblast Dub Discussion
Quote:Wow, according to this Spanish article, the dub for Cross Fight B-Daman eS will release as soon as June 2014. Obviously that is still months away but could it be possible Hasbro and SUNRIGHTS have planned to release both seasons back-to-back?
Quote:According to a German website, the dub name for Cross Fight B-Daman eS, the season to succeed B-Daman Crossfire will be called "B-DAMAN Fireblast". The name isn't very catchy like "Crossfire" was but wouldn't "Blastfire" be better to keep the wordplay with "fire"?

In any case, it's going to be called B-Daman Fireblast so make what you think of it.
Quote:d-rights and SUNRIGHTS are bringing B-Daman Fireblast to the Las Vegas Licensing Expo 2014 from June 17th to June 19th in the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. I guess this confirms we will be seeing it after all? Let's see if we'll get new information by then.
[Image: 10392383_647929535277048_2904955627282561315_a.png]

[Image: 10305260_647929585277043_5731961972700997956_n.png]

[Image: 10321749_648507685219233_215054939236900606_o.png]

The Italian dub for B-Daman Fireblast will preview its first, two episodes on Sunday, June 1, 2014 at 10:50am on K2 with the first episode from 10:50am to 11:15am and then the second episode from 11:15am to 11:40am for one-hour. It will officially premiere in the fall.

The official Facebook page for B-Daman Fireblast in Italy:
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=574752325928103

Aside from Spain also supposed to get it in June, air dates for other countries is currently unknown.

The logo's not much different from the B-Daman Crossfire one but the font and color for "FIREBLAST" is cool, especially with the hot rod flames from "F". It's also kind of funny how Garuburn's head just snuggly fits into the B-Da Marble, missing the silver sticker for its mouth...
Away
Hopefully someone uploads them on to YouTube.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Got two of the show's official descriptions.

Italian
English translation
It is confirmed Kamon Godai, Aona Godai, Crest Land and Garuburn will not be changed.

So for those who hated SUNRIGHTS' renames in B-Daman Crossfire, I guess this is a breath of fresh air for you, huh?
Away
Perfect

Hmm...

The logo seems like the first one, only it has the word "FireBlast" and red coloring... Nothing too special about that.

About SUNRIGHTS dubbing... How about the previous characters'  name? Most likely retaining their names...

Overall, it seems like SUNRIGHTS has upped their game a little. Hopefully someone might upload the premiere episodes.

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Totally pleased with the names being unchanged although with regards to the previous cast's names Sunrights still won't give up with the Riki'rolling.

Still hoping Troy Baker will voice Garuburn. ^_^

AND YAY it ain't Galvan.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
This is completely awesome. Will they also change the Emblem Charge Shot's name or even the Super Shot's name, consider that they changed most of them in Crossfire? So many questions that aren't yet answered. I guess only time will tell, on the next B-Daman Fireblast Dub Discussion!

<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
That's one thing that will continue to annoy me: the dulled down special moves. In Japanese, the moves are way more dynamic sounding when they're declared. In English, it's just not the same. It feels way too casual. That needs to be worked on in my opinion.

Quote:That's one thing that will continue to annoy me: the dulled down special moves. In Japanese, the moves are way more dynamic sounding when they're declared. In English, it's just not the same. It feels way too casual. That needs to be worked on in my opinion.

True that.
So true. When I watched the cross fight bdaman es series I got goosebumps when they would declare their shot. You can feel the intensity and importantance of the shot

It'll be a total buzzkill if the almighty "Ultimate Miracle God Drive" shout gets nerfed down and just spoken. It would ruin the entire scene. And it's not like shouting it isn't possible either, it's entirely possible, they just choose not to do it for some reason.

Such a buzz kill. Maaajor sad face

Awesome, here's another promo image for B-Daman Fireblast with Kamon, Riki, Samuru, Novu and Basara holding their new B-Damans.

[Image: BDamanFireblastPromo.png]

This, along with the last two images in my original post look like new artwork designed by d-rights that were either not publicly released before or have just been made for the dub. If it's the latter, then they certainly were kept busy after the Japanese version ended last year.
Away
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=652086131528055&set=vb.574752325928103&type=2&theater

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the opening but it would be a far cry from VICTORY. In fact, it reminds me less of SUNRIGHTS and more of how Nelvana makes the anime dub intros for Beyblade.
Away
The Music...

The opening is kinda... Meh.
I wouldn't be disappointed yet. It's all down to how it's performed. Granted, it's a lot different to what we were probably expecting but, if performed well by whoever they hire to sing it, it could pay off well. In terms of tone, the theme in the background of that video is similar to that of Dream. We should wait and see if it pays off.

Quote:Granted, it's a lot different to what we were probably expecting but, if performed well by whoever they hire to sing it, it could pay off well.
If there is a singer...
Away
It would be rather lousy without one and would definitely be a terrible decision by Sunrights.

Anyway, I've attempted to do a 1080p render of the video posted on Facebook. It did suffer a little from being ripped though, but it should be sufficient.

The songs good. The sound of a bdama been fired sounds better.