• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman Fireblast Dub Discussion
Just remembered; Italian openings are way different than English and Japanese openings in terms of song. So this might be unlikely to be an opening for overseas besides Italy.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:Just remembered; Italian openings are way different than English and Japanese openings in terms of song. So this might be unlikely to be an opening for overseas.
Dude, the Italian dub for B-Daman Crossfire used the exact, same intro, VICTORY, from the English dub.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oj28lvXoVM[/video]
Away
Man that's such a good song
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
I can confirm that by now Fireblast has finished its preview in Italy.

It is also confirmed that video I posted earlier is not the opening as I suspected (but some audio is used) because thanks to YouTuber giembo, here it is.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igfZH90Ibr8[/youtube]

Now that's more like it.

These are the lyrics I heard:
Away
From what I heard, I rather VICTORY.

Quote:It is confirmed Kamon Godai, Aona Godai, Crest Land and Garuburn will not be changed
Garuburn's core type name is what scares me. Edit: Sorry for double post.
The Opening Theme for B-Daman Fireblast is called "Ready Aim Fireblast".

Slight change to the lyrics too. Subjected myself to the song at 10% speed. It was horrible.

Although , the music was pretty cool. They should of just kept VICTORY with different footage. I think no one would be disappointed . Actually , The Japanese Cross Fight opening was mediocre , while the English dub was awesome. Cross Fight eS had an amazing Japanese opening , whiled the English dub sucked. They ar opposites!
Quote:They should of just kept VICTORY with different footage. I think no one would be disappointed .
As much as how I love VICTORY, I beg to differ.
Away
Actually its not that bad. It's pretty good in my opinion
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
I actually like the song more than VICTORY.
I hope B-daman fireblast gets released in either English or French soon (preferably English, but if a French version is online, I could watch that). I can't wait to see how it would turn out dubbed. 

Quote:As much as how I love VICTORY, I beg to differ.
Well guess I was wrong XD
Awesome stuff!  Big Grin

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
This song is quite an earworm.

Honestly, I care less about what Garuburn's core name will be, and more about what they're going to call the upgrades of the rest of them. 

Just noticed that. But I think that they will be keeping the same core type name as the others B-Daman like in CrossFire . I would also like to know how will the package for the toys will look like.
This isn't the place for discussion about the toys. Head over here to discuss the toys.

To be honest, I care about what dubbed Super-Shots they are gonna call out.
Quote:To be honest, I care about what dubbed Super-Shots they are gonna call out.
While Super Shots were used sometimes in Cross Fight B-Daman eS, are you sure you aren't referring to the Emblem Charge Shots?
Away
Quote:While Super Shots were used sometimes in Cross Fight B-Daman eS, are you sure you aren't referring to the Emblem Charge Shots?

That, too.

Sorry, it's been a while since I watched B-Daman.