• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman Fireblast Dub Discussion
I'm having a strange feeling that Garuburn's "Burning Overdrive" will be "Burning Fire Blast". Idk why, I'm just saying that based on Crossfire. Since Dracyan's "Dragon Drive" was changed to "Rising Dragon Blast". 

(Drive = Blast?)

(and if it is, I'm so awesome.)

<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
So then...who voices Garuburn and the others in the dub? Big Grin

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Quote:So then...who voices Garuburn and the others in the dub? Big Grin
If we knew, it would have been posted by now.
Away
The great Mystery on v.a. continue
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Does anyone know the official release date for fireblast yet?
[quote name="Sharpshadow33" post="6539" timestamp="1403253034"]

Does anyone know the official release date for fireblast yet?[/quote

I don't think there's an official date, but I've heard it'll be out in the fall.
Quote:Does anyone know the official release date for fireblast yet?
Quote:I don't think there's an official date, but I've heard it'll be out in the fall.
From the latest press release by d-rights and SUNRIGHTS, they have confirmed that it "is scheduled for television broadcast in Europe in the fall of 2014".

But note how they use the words "in Europe" rather than "worldwide" which if I had to take a guess means B-Daman Crossfire didn't do so good in the United States (which is true) and could be doing somehow better in European countries.
Away
Quote:From the latest press release by d-rights and SUNRIGHTS, they have confirmed that it "is scheduled for television broadcast in Europe in the fall of 2014".But note how they use the words "in Europe" rather than "worldwide" which if I had to take a guess means B-Daman Crossfire didn't do so good in the United States (which is true) and could be doing somehow better in European countries.

Yeah 'everywhere' in Europe except the UK because B-Daman Crossfire was never released there EVER (both products and anime)
Because I've been listening to it a lot recently, I really want to figure out what some of the lyrics from Ready, Aim, Fireblast are. I don't think anybody has gotten it just right yet. I feel like if we all listen again and give our two-cents on what we think it's saying, we might be able to figure it out.

Just for reference so you don't have to look for it a couple pages back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igfZH90Ibr8

The two lines I'm iffy about are:

"O-pen fi-re, fighting with our souls and spirits. Wick-ed aim as I be-come (the or a) __________ B-Shot!"

And at the very end,

"Be the strongest _______ you can! Be the last one left who stands!"

For the first one, I originally thought it said something like "Wicked aim and zapping, count off, this is B-Shots!" but he's clearly just saying "B-Shot" singularly. Further listening has me believe it's "as I become"... But what kind of B-Shot? The best I can come up with is "vicious" and while it sounds like it could work, it doesn't make all that much sense.

As for the second... I have no idea. To me it sounds like "Be the strongest special you can," but that doesn't make sense either.

I wish we had a higher quality version of the song, but until then we'll just have to pull together and figure this out on our own.
I heard that Vortexx is getting canceled so there is no where for Fireblast to air.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:I heard that Vortexx is getting canceled so there is no where for Fireblast to air.

Maybe another channel will air it.
Quote:Maybe another channel will air it.

Yes, but where will FireBlast air? Vortexx is getting replaced with live-action shows made for kids.
Quote:Yes, but where will FireBlast air? Vortexx is getting replaced with live-action shows made for kids.

Chances left are Disney, Nickelodeon, and cartoon network if they decide to pick it up

Disney is a definite no.

CN might not have enough timeslots to air FireBlast

Nickelodeon might have one.

So Nickelodeon or Nicktoons is likely. If it airs along with Little Battlers eXperience, that would be great. I just need to ask my dad for my satellite back. (-.-)
Double the experience. That would be so great

Quote:Because I've been listening to it a lot recently, I really want to figure out what some of the lyrics from Ready, Aim, Fireblast are. I don't think anybody has gotten it just right yet. I feel like if we all listen again and give our two-cents on what we think it's saying, we might be able to figure it out.

Just for reference so you don't have to look for it a couple pages back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igfZH90Ibr8

The two lines I'm iffy about are:

"O-pen fi-re, fighting with our souls and spirits. Wick-ed aim as I be-come (the or a) __________ B-Shot!"

And at the very end,

"Be the strongest _______ you can! Be the last one left who stands!"

For the first one, I originally thought it said something like "Wicked aim and zapping, count off, this is B-Shots!" but he's clearly just saying "B-Shot" singularly. Further listening has me believe it's "as I become"... But what kind of B-Shot? The best I can come up with is "vicious" and while it sounds like it could work, it doesn't make all that much sense.
As for the second... I have no idea. To me it sounds like "Be the strongest special you can," but that doesn't make sense either.

I wish we had a higher quality version of the song, but until then we'll just have to pull together and figure this out on our own.
STRONGEST and b-shot

actually vicious
B-Daman Fireblast will make its official premiere in Italy on September 13, 2014.

New synopsis
English translation
Kamon Godai --> Kamon Day
Gogyo Godai --> Greg Day
Crest Land --> Crestland

Bigger picture of Kamon and the Dragon users:
Away
Well, then... They changed the names....
The names changes are understandable. For example, Godai into day.

<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
Here I am thinking that Godai would be Goddard.

Then again, those might not be final.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.