• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman Fireblast Dub Discussion
@[member='Atsumi Reiyama'] that's just hilarious :-D
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Quote:Here I am thinking that Godai would be Goddard.

Then again, those might not be final.

I am 100% sure they are finalized. Smile
Away
Quote:B-Daman Fireblast will make its official premiere in Italy on September 13, 2014.

New synopsis

English translation

Kamon Godai --> Kamon Day

Gogyo Godai --> Greg Day

Crest Land --> Crestland

Bigger picture of Kamon and the Dragon users:

Kamon Day?

For all we know, they might change Ryoma's first name into a Western name that starts with the letter R, like Ryan or Raymond or whatnot
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Roman Day

Amie Day

Mitchell Stinger (credit goes to the chat session with Mana for this)

Bryce Shiranui

George Anderson

Grant Anderson

...okay, I'm getting those from hyperspace. XD

September 13...hmm...still a long date huh? But all the better. Time to save up and prepare for the surge of new stuff!

A new DAY for B-Daman shall dawn!!

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
I hope these arent their names because they aren't too great to be honest (its my opinion)... I can see people saying "Its not that bad" or "At least Mitchell Stinger fits Slot Beedle" but I just personally don't really like them. They might as well have renamed Kagero Ogami 'Kevin Oliver'...Hopefully Kagero does not have a rename.
My post isn't their final names. XD I just made wild guesses.

Yes, Mana's idea for Mitsuru Hachisuka does sound awesome.

Quote:My post isn't their final names. XD I just made wild guesses.

Yes, Mana's idea for Mitsuru Hachisuka does sound awesome.
Ah, of course. Then my apologies...but I still hope that Kagero Ogami's rename (if he has one) is NOT Kevin Oliver or Keith Oakes or whatever or I will be mad...just kidding but I hope thats not Kagero's rename (again IN CASE he has one)
Well if ever he does get a Dub name, it might be something along the lines of Shade Wolfe.

Kage = Shadow, Ogami = Wolf. XD

Hmmm, it seems B-Daman Fireblast didn't even air in June for Spain at all despite previous reports. Now I wonder when they'll even get it.
Away
Found on B-Daman Wiki:

"Ok then, also, have any of you heard word that they're making an english dub Crossfight B-daman eS/Fireblast? It'll be out soon, my friend says, and in November in my country, there's a tournament, and the winner gets, uh, i can't remember, but it's an awesome b-daman from eS with a metal core and golden/bronze/silver colors for all i know! "

~DreamerGirl3000, B-Daman Wiki,

So we'll have to wait a few months... The question now is that what channel it'll air...
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
A post I made in another topic:

Quote:Some possibly disappointing news.

http://beybladebattles.com has been updated for their new toy line, by the name of Beyblade Legends. Now why is this relevant to B-Daman you ask? Well, ever since http://bdamanbattles.com launched, there was always a link advertising it in the top, right-hand corner of BeybladeBattles.com. This new update however has since removed that entirely, and so far is this is only for the American and Canadian versions of this site. So, this could mean Hasbro is done with B-Daman at least in the U.S. and Canada and if there are toys with B-Daman Fireblast, they might just be European-exclusives. This would make sense considering there has not been anything Fireblast-related in North America, and it has an official Facebook page - in Italian.

This is what the B-Daman Crossfire advertisement looked like on BeybladeBattles.com:

If this does actually happen, what this could mean for the anime is that history repeats itself and we're getting another Fire Spirits!, and that means B-Daman Fireblast might air without any toys getting released for it. Looks like "Fire" is an unlucky name for B-Daman...
Away
Quote:Found on B-Daman Wiki:

"Ok then, also, have any of you heard word that they're making an english dub Crossfight B-daman eS/Fireblast? It'll be out soon, my friend says, and in November in my country, there's a tournament, and the winner gets, uh, i can't remember, but it's an awesome b-daman from eS with a metal core and golden/bronze/silver colors for all i know! "

~DreamerGirl3000, B-Daman Wiki,

So we'll have to wait a few months... The question now is that what channel it'll air...
do u think there will be any north american tournaments?!! 
I hope my posts are not invisible...

Quote:do u think there will be any north american tournaments?!!

This topic is for the anime only. If you want to talk about tournaments, do it in either the General Discussion or Toyline Discussion boards.
Away
are going to rename all the cores again and oh no my beutifle deathshells name is ganna be renamed to something like hate shell
[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif][img]webkit-fake-url://681102ca-ce30-4862-8c27-9f11665ef654/imagegif[/img]
Quote:If this does actually happen, what this could mean for the anime is that history repeats itself and we're getting another Fire Spirits!, and that means B-Daman Fireblast might air without any toys getting released for it. Looks like "Fire" is an unlucky name for B-Daman...

I don't think this is the end of B-Daman in the US. Had it have been, I don't think Hasbro USA would continue to say that new products are incoming, nor would the B-Daman Crossfire Facebook page have implied Fireblast was coming either. Even so, well spotted, I hadn't noticed that the logo had disappeared.

Quote:I hope these arent their names because they aren't too great to be honest (its my opinion)... I can see people saying "Its not that bad" or "At least Mitchell Stinger fits Slot Beedle" but I just personally don't really like them. They might as well have renamed Kagero Ogami 'Kevin Oliver'...Hopefully Kagero does not have a rename.
I was only joking about the names, I didn't think anyone would actually like them. Though, I quite like Mitchell Stinger myself as well Tongue
Someone in a Google+ community says that the Fireblast toys are going out in Singaspore... Where are his resources?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:are going to rename all the cores again and oh no my beutifle deathshells name is ganna be renamed to something like hate shell
The Cores were never renamed, names like "Accele", "Rev" and "Force" remain intact and they were simply excluded from the B-Daman names.

Quote:I don't think this is the end of B-Daman in the US. Had it have been, I don't think Hasbro USA would continue to say that new products are incoming, nor would the B-Daman Crossfire Facebook page have implied Fireblast was coming either. Even so, well spotted, I hadn't noticed that the logo had disappeared.
Hasbro has no control over the anime and while they may have stated new products were coming, they could have been referring to Crossfire ones like the new B-Da Marble Reload I discovered not too long ago. Also, the B-Daman Crossfire Facebook isn't limited to English posts only, they have promoted the series in foreign territories like Germany and Italy. They have never mentioned if Fireblast is coming to the United States.

Quote:Someone in a Google+ community says that the Fireblast toys are going out in Singaspore... Where are his resources?
Debunked. Hasbro doesn't release B-Daman toys in Singapore, Takara Tomy does and they are considered Cross Fight B-Daman ones.
Away
New promo:

Those are definitely new character designs that haven't been released or drawn before.

A reminder that the series officially premieres in Italy with the first two 22-minute episodes on Friday, September 13, 2014 from 10:50 to 11:40. It's just a repeat of the June sneak peek. After it airs, B-Daman Fireblast will air weekdays at 17:00 starting on Monday, September 15, 2014.
Away
I cant wait for it to air tho!

b daman crossfire aired in 2 channels for me. Vortexx and YTV so im not worried
Quote:I cant wait for it to air tho!

b daman crossfire aired in 2 channels for me. Vortexx and YTV so im not worried

Don't double post unless 48 hours have passed, waffles82. As you're new, read our Community Rules to familiarize yourself so it won't happen again. Smile

Vortexx is dead and so far, Fireblast will only air in Italy.
Away