• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman Manga Questions and Answers
This topic is reserved exclusively for asking and answering questions about the B-Daman manga.

RULES
  • Before asking, use the Search bar! It's always at the top of every page and very easy to use. This helps you see if somebody already answered your question.
  • If you still couldn't find it, try the wiki! B-Daman Wiki is the official online encyclopedia of the Forums and with a lot of articles, you might be able to find what you're looking for.
  • Do not post questions that aren't about the manga! The toys, the anime and the Forums have their own Q&A topics where those questions should be asked and answered in theirs.
  • Only answer questions that you know the answer to! If you find a question and you're unsure, instead of potentially giving misinformation, let someone else who knows the answer handle it.
  • Don't make "idk"-only posts! Replies that only contain "idk" or any variation doesn't help anybody and is considered spam.
  • If your question is left unanswered, bump it a few times! However, don't get bump-happy because it turns into spam and after too many attempts, people might still not know what the answer is.

Failure to follow with these rules will result in your post getting deleted without warning.
Away
This may be more of a request than a question~

I would totally appreciate it if someone does me the favor of looking up all the ISBN (or ASIN?) numbers of the Super B-Daman and Battle B-Daman Manga volumes.

There's a perfectly good reason for that because my friend who got me the Crash and Cross Fight manga rely on the said numbers to locate any book for me. Big Grin

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Quote:This may be more of a request than a question~

I would totally appreciate it if someone does me the favor of looking up all the ISBN (or ASIN?) numbers of the Super B-Daman and Battle B-Daman Manga volumes.

There's a perfectly good reason for that because my friend who got me the Crash and Cross Fight manga rely on the said numbers to locate any book for me. Big Grin
Here you go.
Super B-Daman
Battle B-Daman
Away
You have my thanks for that.

@Atsuma Reiyama: Why does Ryoma Godai in the manga want Spike=Phoenix so badly? Is it because to make himself more powerful within Crest Land?

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
@[member='JustAlex93F']

Ryoma wanted Spike=Phoenix so that he can have absolute control of B-Daman in a worldwide scale.

He also noted that he created the World of Road Fight to rule Crest Land with an iron fist.

[Image: Ryoma92.jpg]

I haven't red the cross fight B-Daman manga, are there manga or anime only characthers?

<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: tumblr_nbvq566Xx51qlihupo1_500.png]
Quote:@[member='JustAlex93F']

Ryoma wanted Spike=Phoenix so that he can have absolute control of B-Daman in a worldwide scale.

He also noted that he created the World of Road Fight to rule Crest Land with an iron fist.

[Image: Ryoma92.jpg]
@ Atsumi Reiyama: By B-Daman, do you mean the sport of B-Daman?
@[member='PatyKida']

Please give it a read, it's worth it.

I can't say much or otherwise I'd spoil the series. However, there is a significant difference which is right off the start and thus, not a spoiler at all.

@[member='JustAlex93F']

Yes, the Sport of B-Daman; WBMA's very rason de etre.

@ Atsumi Reiyama: I see, so Ryoma wants to gain control of the sport of B-Daman using Spike=Phoenix so that he could twist it for his own selfish purposes. Quite a sinister scheme, isn't it?

@[member='JustAlex93F']

It's not just a grand sinister scheme of LOVEMUFFIN proportions (hope you get that reference XD).

It makes Ryoma's Manga counterpart even better than the anime if you ask me.

I would totally love to have an answer to this question of mine but it's heavily spoiler-ridden.

@[member='Ryukou']: Well, given what I got from the Japanese wikipedia article and Google Translate, I believe that the members of the Dark Matter organization report to a Dr. Sako.

The most apparent Main Antagonist to me is the kid named Madara who works for Dark Matter. He's the owner of the Stinger Scorpius B-Daman. If my memory serves me right, he did something really bad in the later volumes of the manga.

Man, I really need to work harder in finding where to buy Supabi manga. =/

@ Ryukou: Yesterday, I found out the name of the guy who wields the Gemini B-Damans. Would you like to know who it is?

@[member='JustAlex93F']

Gemini, huh? Is that Dan and Reiki Sodo...err sorry. I mean; Yes! I would very much like to know; but I believe we should take this Spoilerific convo about Super B-Daman through PMs or Ryoma will bite us all.

@ Ryukou: the guy who wields Striker and Hammer Gemini is named Tsushirushi

Tsushirushi...ugh. What a bad name. Sure, Shun Imaga may not be the best in naming characters but he did made really interesting guys like Yoshinori Kazama.

That begs me asking, are other B-Daman of Yoshinori (Billy) released besides Blast Griffon? I kinda want to collect them after I'm done with eS.
@ Ryukou: Well, there's Phantom Lion and Phantom Eagle (which combines to form Phantom Griffin) of the PI-EX System, as well as Mirage Lion and Mirage Eagle (combines into Mirage Griffin) of the E-Unit System. 

Interesting manga exclusives! Are they available in real life? If they are, I would love to see pictures.
@ Ryukou: Yes they were released in the toyline. The thing about Mirage Lion; I believe that Mirage Eagle came with two sets of stickers, one for Eagle, and one for Lion. To create Mirage Lion, you would have to get another Mirage Eagle, and use the Lion sticker set, and equip it with the Power Trigger Core. Phantom Griffon also has a Perfect Mode which requires that the EX Core and barrel of Phantom Lion be used at the front, as well as the P-76 Gun Trigger Grip.