• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman Manga Questions and Answers
Manga only...
Away
Quote:Manga only...
@[member='EdBoy3']: I'm sorry. 
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Anyways, how exactly would gaining possession of Spike=Phoenix give the holder absolute control of the sport of B-Daman? Is it because of the fact that it was the first B-Daman ever made?

Yes, it's the first B-Daman ever made and the progenitor of all the B-Daman in Crest Land. That's what Ryoma believed so.

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
@[member='Ryukou']: So Spike=Phoenix doesn't actually give the possessor control over the sport? Not only that, but if Phoenix was the prototype of all eCharge B-Damans in Crest Land, then where Triple=Gillusion come from?

The manga didn't explicitly stated where Gillusion came from. Ryoma just came in with that thing.

However, with Phoenix being the progenitor of all e-Charge B-Daman, Gillusion most likely came from Phoenix as well.

As how I see it, having Phoenix in his hands would give Ryoma both the power and bragging rights of having in possession the first ever e-Charge B-Daman. It's also possible that Phoenix can grant actual power but that wasn't explored anymore.

@[member='Ryukou']: Hey, if Mrs. Godai existed in the manga, I'd bet she'd get PO'd at Ryoma for having gotten corrupt, wouldn't she?

Definitely. Himiko-san will be angrier considering that Ryoma wasn't possessed in the manga and he's out to get Kamon for real.

@Basara Shirochi: I just found that I made a mistake on Tsushirushi's name. It's actually Tsuin. His name is a pun on the word "twin", a reference to how he wields the twin B-Daman Striker Gemini and Hammer Gemini.