• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman Wiki competitive rule set, we need your input!
three attachment are standart for any b daman...
One barrel
One magz
One stabilizers

now how about this?

using dravise2 leg, dragren2 head+emblem, drake right arm+ stallion left arm , assault core...
anyone knows dravise2 leg are the best leg parts in CFB es
dragren2 head also well known for great sight and accuracy combined with those emblem
Assault core? best power core i think until now stallion core emerge
Arms parts? do i need to explain this? LoL

this b daman already a monster even before a tune up parts attached to it...
do we need to consider those parts as one attachment also....
I should think the emblem shields on Dragren should be considered PART of the arm parts. Meaning if you're not using the Dragren 2 arms, you can't use the emblem shields anywhere else on the B-Daman.
On what mode?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
[quote name="mbaheganteng" post="1066" timestamp="1374906834"]
three attachment are standart for any b daman...
One barrel
One magz
One stabilizers

now how about this?

using dravise2 leg, dragren2 head+emblem, drake right arm+ stallion left arm , assault core...
anyone knows dravise2 leg are the best leg parts in CFB es
dragren2 head also well known for great sight and accuracy combined with those emblem
Assault core? best power core i think until now stallion core emerge
Arms parts? do i need to explain this? LoL

this b daman already a monster even before a tune up parts attached to it...
do we need to consider those parts as one attachment also....
[/quote]

I disagree. Magazines, Barrels and Stabilizers are optional and shouldn't be imposed as a requirement. It's like mandating Version-Up Parts for any combo. Also none of your customization's parts would qualify as Tune-Up or otherwise.

[quote author=IXRollOutIX link=topic=46.msg1067#msg1067 date=1374922735]
I should think the emblem shields on Dragren should be considered PART of the arm parts. Meaning if you're not using the Dragren 2 arms, you can't use the emblem shields anywhere else on the B-Daman.
[/quote]

Could you elaborate?

[quote author=MasterRPGMan link=topic=46.msg1068#msg1068 date=1374928024]
On what mode?
[/quote]

No Mode.

We should decide on what to do with damaged B-Damans and gear. For example a Magazine: if one or more pegs break off but it still attaches do we ban or allow it? I am for allowing it because it can be so irritating just to purchase a replacement. As long as the damage doesn't hurt performance, it's acceptable, right?
Away
If it interferes the firing or constantly falls down while shooting, then yes.
No.. no... ED ...
What i mean standart is it still count as 3 tune up not basic requirement....
So i agree if three TUP is legal ...
I agreed with rollout about the dragren2 head...
hmm...
what i think is...
those legs or arm parts are a bit higher quality and quite useful than the others...
what i want to ask is...
Is it legal we combining those parts on one b daman?
or should we count them as TUP ? (even so i disagree if it counts LoL)
[quote name="mbaheganteng" post="1076" timestamp="1374943522"]
No.. no... ED ...
[/quote]

I'll never know why users address me in caps lock.

[quote author=mbaheganteng link=topic=46.msg1076#msg1076 date=1374943522]
What i mean standart is it still count as 3 tune up not basic requirement....
So i agree if three TUP is legal ...
[/quote]

Okay I apologize, but Manaphy's suggestion of 2 Tune-Up (or 1 Tune-Up/1 Version-Up) maximum is more balanced than 3.

[quote author=mbaheganteng link=topic=46.msg1076#msg1076 date=1374943522]
I agreed with rollout about the dragren2 head...
hmm...
what i think is...
those legs or arm parts are a bit higher quality and quite useful than the others...
what i want to ask is...
Is it legal we combining those parts on one b daman?
or should we count them as TUP ? (even so i disagree if it counts LoL)
[/quote]

No, they won't count as Tune-Up Gear and of course they are "legal".
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="1069" timestamp="1374931574"]

Could you elaborate?

[/quote]

The emblem shields on Dragren are TECHNICALLY part of the arm parts. Meaning that if you're not using Assault=Dragren's arms but are using the Assault core, Dragren 2 head, or Dragren 2 legs, you CAN'T use the shields anywhere on them.

No Dragren 2 arms = No emblem shields. Anywhere.
Okay, but can we all agree on the 2 Tune-Up Gear or 1 Tune-Up Gear/1 Version-Up rule?
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="1116" timestamp="1375025350"]
Okay, but can we all agree on the 2 Tune-Up Gear or 1 Tune-Up Gear/1 Version-Up rule?
[/quote]

I surely second that. Two upgrades, but only one is allowed to be a Version-Up Part. Sounds fair.
Since nobody has a differing opinion, the 2 Tune-Up Gear/1 Tune-Up Gear and 1 Version-Up Part restriction is final.

Here are links to the official TAKARA TOMY general and Break Bomber regulations. The former was updated as of September 3, 2012 while the latter is of March 21, 2012. It would be nice if somebody could translate these for us.
Away
Was that a subtle hint, haha.

Tell me the parts you want to know.
EVERYTHING... HEHEHEH... Just kidding! I'll have a translator for us!
what about the loading core from CB-47 
gill scorpion could not use its loading gimick in DHB OR Time Attack 
in the case of Surge Strike Arena  or break bomber the smash load gimick  for the loading core and loading magazine  may  jam or accadently block a point . could we make a rule to stop and reload  so points are not blocked and then resume play??
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Wait so we can't use strike shots without battle b-daman ?? Are these real rules or your way ?? and How much barrles can we keep on cb-42  ??
[quote name="b-dablader95" post="1569" timestamp="1375818817"]
in the case of Surge Strike Arena  or break bomber the smash load gimick  for the loading core and loading magazine  may  jam or accadently block a point . could we make a rule to stop and reload  so points are not blocked and then resume play??
[/quote]

The Loading Core is not banned.

I don't understand what you mean concerning "the smash load gimick" and the "rule to stop and reload  so points are not blocked".

[quote author=Jibojie link=topic=46.msg1576#msg1576 date=1375825596]
Wait so we can't use strike shots without battle b-daman ?? Are these real rules or your way ?? and How much barrles can we keep on cb-42  ??
[/quote]

Yes, Strike Shots can only be used for Battle B-Daman play. These are our rules hence the board's title.

They are not "barrles". They are System Magazine attachments and 6 maximum is allowed.
Away
Oh so where is toury's and stuff or is it just rules for when we have fun with friends
[quote name="Jibojie" post="1586" timestamp="1375829481"]
Oh so where is toury's and stuff or is it just rules for when we have fun with friends
[/quote]

We still haven't completed a rule book to even consider tournaments. Also no, these rules are exclusively for B-Daman Wiki Forums-official tournaments.
Away
[quote name="b-dablader95" post="1569" timestamp="1375818817"]
[/quote]

The idea of Break Bomber is that the blocks and marbles are blocking your way, and you have to move them out of the way and reload in your own time, no breaks or anything.

[quote author=Jibojie link=topic=46.msg1576#msg1576 date=1375825596]
[/quote]

Strike Shots are strictly for use with Battle B-Daman unless specified by the tournament. Yes, these are our rules as there aren't very many rules already set out there.

As for CB-42, that's the System Magazine, not a barrel of any kind. If you mean how many layers are permitted, it is seven layers, including the attaching part.
This might be a dumb idea but we should start a round that uses illegal combos.