• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman Wiki competitive rule set, we need your input!
What would that accomplish, Shadow?
Away
[quote name="~Mana~" post="296" timestamp="1371586594"]
  • Vertigo Spin (Break Ball): Winner is the player who shoots their three balls out of the spinner first. Power-type B-Daman are forbidden from this event.
[/quote]
Why are they forbidden?
[Image: 8tgh.jpg]
[quote name="DaruiTUchiha" post="2140" timestamp="1377025729"]
[quote author=~Mana~ link=topic=46.msg296#msg296 date=1371586594]
  • Vertigo Spin (Break Ball): Winner is the player who shoots their three balls out of the spinner first. Power-type B-Daman are forbidden from this event.
[/quote]
Why are they forbidden?
[/quote]

Over powered issues, I guess.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
[quote name="DaruiTUchiha" post="2140" timestamp="1377025729"]
[quote author=~Mana~ link=topic=46.msg296#msg296 date=1371586594]
[/quote]
Why are they forbidden?
[/quote]
Well from what I have seen, with enough power a B-Daman could knock more than one of the balls at the same time.
Maybe it's because that their firing rate is too low.
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Well personally, this is just my opinion, but I feel if a whole type is banned, then Vertigo Spin shouldn't be legal.

As for Surge Strike, it seems nice, except in Rollout's video, he showed than when the pillars or whatever there called are locked in, they can be unlocked too easily.
[quote name="CrossFightXD" post="2378" timestamp="1377570177"]
Well personally, this is just my opinion, but I feel if a whole type is banned, then Vertigo Spin shouldn't be legal.
[/quote]
But if we ban Vertigo Spin just right off the bat, it'd be unfair to those willing to use Rapid-Fire and Precision Types on it. If anything, we should just ban Cores that "could knock more than one of the balls at the same time". Torque isn't even powerful and I doubt it's Power Type label should warrant a ban on it and any other similar ones.

Also we already have rules created for Vertigo Spin so it'd be silly not to use them.

[quote author=CrossFightXD link=topic=46.msg2378#msg2378 date=1377570177]
As for Surge Strike, it seems nice, except in Rollout's video, he showed than when the pillars or whatever there called are locked in, they can be unlocked too easily.
[/quote]
I have an idea (and bear with me as I don't currently own Surge Strike) where we can use unlimited B-Da Marbles and those that get stuck or jam themselves between the pillars should stay there. Players would just use their unlimited B-Da Marbles and pretend as if those did not exist. Considering this is untested, I would appreciate it somebody could test my idea and see if it affects the pillars from freely moving.
Away
I honestly don't think Crossfire power types thus far make all that much difference. I mean, under the proper circumstances any B-Daman is able to knock out more than one B-Damarble and it's rarely ever two of your own color. However, certain Emblem Charge Series B-Daman are another story... I favor the idea of banning specific cores from the event, but I think that nothing released in B-Daman Crossfire so far meets the criteria.
Hmmm.... maybe there could be Core Change only for Vertigo Spin? That would actually be awesome, since then some outclassed parts could have use again!
You know how the Pad Part comes with Thunder Leo? Well, let's make it so that the Pad Part can only be used with the Leo Body Set, no matter what Core is being used.
We already reached a consensus on this, Alex.

[quote name="EdBoy3" post="950" timestamp="1374518809"]
This needs to be addressed: Trigger add-ons. Looking at the Spin Core, it has two variants in: the Core Random Booster Vol. 1 and Spin=Leohjya/Thunder Leo. The Random Booster release did not include the "Trigger pad" Spin=Leohjya and Thunder Leo contained. This pad made it easier and comfortable to shoot but considering how it can be taken off and be placed on any other Cross Fight Trigger, do we set a restriction? As in can parts like that only be used on their corresponding Core and not a different one?

I'm with it. While it increases easiness and even power, it could be used on Cores such as Rising and Spike and their normal Triggers pretty much balances their use. The same should go for Oneside, Across, Burst, Steer, Jet, Gatling and Right.
[/quote]

[quote author=~Mana~ link=topic=46.msg951#msg951 date=1374519769]
It's safe to say that trigger add-ons should only be used with the parts they're from. So if you want to use the extension fron Spin or Jet, you have to use the correct core. Same with the extensions from the Ultimate Arm and any other extension-offering products.
[/quote]
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="2478" timestamp="1377893658"]
We already reached a consensus on this, Alex.

[quote author=EdBoy3 link=topic=46.msg950#msg950 date=1374518809]
This needs to be addressed: Trigger add-ons. Looking at the Spin Core, it has two variants in: the Core Random Booster Vol. 1 and Spin=Leohjya/Thunder Leo. The Random Booster release did not include the "Trigger pad" Spin=Leohjya and Thunder Leo contained. This pad made it easier and comfortable to shoot but considering how it can be taken off and be placed on any other Cross Fight Trigger, do we set a restriction? As in can parts like that only be used on their corresponding Core and not a different one?

I'm with it. While it increases easiness and even power, it could be used on Cores such as Rising and Spike and their normal Triggers pretty much balances their use. The same should go for Oneside, Across, Burst, Steer, Jet, Gatling and Right.
[/quote]

[quote author=~Mana~ link=topic=46.msg951#msg951 date=1374519769]
It's safe to say that trigger add-ons should only be used with the parts they're from. So if you want to use the extension fron Spin or Jet, you have to use the correct core. Same with the extensions from the Ultimate Arm and any other extension-offering products.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Fine.
This is a good one heavy hasbro b damarbles.
in the up coming wave of crossfire the image for hasbro's round=tiger in its package says that the two extra marbles are  unique  one is heavyer than a normal marble and one is lighter.
i feel that if this is the case then we need to address the rulings for them .
technicly speaking the heavy ones are made for extra power and these light ones are for rapid fire .
for example look at the speed shot and metal shot from battle b daman fire! spirites  these could be made avalible in high qualitys knowing hasbro  by winter these shots could come in a b damarble booster pack.
knowing this should we make a strike shot rule for b daman crossfire/cross fight??
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Concerning the Leo pad/body set rule, I think the pad should be considered part of the Leo ARMS PARTS, to be honest. Hear me out.

One: Both the Blast Arm and the Ultimate Arm have trigger pads meant to be considered part of the arm parts themselves.

Two: The arm parts in the Core Change Series are meant to be used for gripping the B-Daman. The trigger pad provides a similar function.

((Also I want to point out that on the Takara Break Bomber Battle Set box, there's a combo featured that has the Metal Rev Core, Dravise head and feet, Sasword arms, and the Leojyah trigger pad... JUST SAYIAN))
ok I know im late to talk about trigger extentions  but the garuburn ultimate mail should be seen as a jet , spin or across core. I've seen some people use just the gold trigger ring on cores like stream , riseing and even left and right.  My concern is weather or not to count  this as a version up part or illegal combo.
In all honesty i call illegal but some people say " its just a version up part." any thoughts???? :-\
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
I said this before and I'll say it again. I like to consider the trigger add on of a B-Daman part of the ARMS. You can only use the Ultimate Arm's trigger add-ons if you're using the Ultimate Arm as well. Same goes for the Blast Arm.
I agree with IX now. It's a more fair and balanced rule on Trigger pads which makes sense because the original Spin Core in Random Core Booster Vol. 1 didn't include the Trigger pad Spin=Leohjya brought.

Are we all in agreement?

Also, for Tune-Up Gear that can be "stacked" like the System and Cyclone Magazines and the Dash Stabilizer with Stabilizer pieces, they should count as an individual Version-Up Part.
Away
What about the Scope Magazine w/ Wide Magazine nozzle? Should that count as two Tune-Up Gear pieces or just one, since it's one Tune-Up Gear using part of another's.
for stacking magazines what about the twin magazine with the two wide magazine nozzles?
heck i take that one step further with my rapid fire types and stack the twin with two wide nozzles on a scope magazine . (I tend to be trigger happy when i have a large copasity of b dama at my desposel :/ )
[quote name="JustAlex93F" post="2860" timestamp="1379346529"]
What about the Scope Magazine w/ Wide Magazine nozzle? Should that count as two Tune-Up Gear pieces or just one, since it's one Tune-Up Gear using part of another's.
[/quote]

How about just as 1 Tune-Up Gear? It's really not two Tune-Up since it's just a complete Magazine using a nozzle. Nothing game-breaking there just like the Twin Magazine with two nozzles.

[quote author=b-dablader95 link=topic=46.msg2895#msg2895 date=1379616650]
for stacking magazines what about the twin magazine with the two wide magazine nozzles?
heck i take that one step further with my rapid fire types and stack the twin with two wide nozzles on a scope magazine . (I tend to be trigger happy when i have a large copasity of b dama at my desposel :/ )
[/quote]

The Twin Magazine can act as a Scope Magazine's "nozzle"?

We really shouldn't allow mixing nozzles to different Magazines if they're either not supposed to or are usually seen with different pieces.
Away