• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman Wiki competitive rule set, we need your input!
I don't think adding on to magazines - unless it starts getting ridiculous, of course - should be a problem. After all, the more marbles it can hold, the longer it takes to reload. I think there should be a marble limit instead. A set number of B-Dama that a single B-Daman can't exceed.
Speaking of magazines, you guys, take a look at the images below;
[Image: 134787694556713125133_cb11-14.jpg]
[img width=500 height=375]http://userdisk.webry.biglobe.ne.jp/008/918/29/N000/000/002/134787695990313124958_cb11-15.jpg[/img]
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Yes, that would obviously be an illegal customization.
Away
@ Ed: Yeah, let's make this kind of thing illegal.
[quote name="JustAlex93F" post="2919" timestamp="1379706892"]
Speaking of magazines, you guys, take a look at the images below;
[Image: 134787694556713125133_cb11-14.jpg]
[img width=500 height=375]http://userdisk.webry.biglobe.ne.jp/008/918/29/N000/000/002/134787695990313124958_cb11-15.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
dude thats just beautiful...theres a guy on youtube that stacked a few of those longer magazines till they could hold 104 b dama... he unloaded all 104 in 27 seconds with a stream=drazeros.
ALSO TO MANA: the scope magazine shows a twin nozzle replace the wide nozzle on the back of the packaging.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
This is more of a question than a competitive input, but just to clarify, did we decide what the conditions of using Tigare's add on parts were? Do you think it should possible to say put the Dragren 1 head and arms on the Kreis core and legs and still use the sight, stabilizers, and barrel from Tigare?
We haven't decided it but since Round=Tigare's pieces that can be used for Super Fusion are designed for Force=Dragren, they're not supposed to go on Kreis and Assault=Dragren - so we shouldn't allow it. If somebody wishes to use Round=Tigare's parts however, a complete Force=Dragren must only be used, no?

Before we can move on to finalizing the actual rule book and games, let's conclude on these remaining subjects:

For parts like the Garuburn Leg, do we restrict users from using it if the Grip Claws aren't used? Or if they only use like 1 or 3 Grip Claws rather than 2 or 4, respectively? Same with the Wolg Leg using only 1 Grip Claw?

Can Twin=Drazeros' Drazeros Wing Parts which hold B-Dama be taken out during gameplay or stay there?

Should we still allow broken or slightly broken parts? IX and I own Gatling Cores that recently chipped and despite that, they still function.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="3022" timestamp="1380068597"]
We haven't decided it but since Round=Tigare's pieces that can be used for Super Fusion are designed for Force=Dragren, they're not supposed to go on Kreis and Assault=Dragren - so we shouldn't allow it.[/quote]
Wait, why aren't they supposed to go on kreis raydra? Its heavily advertised, in the raydra set, buster leg, and DX set. It was in the show, and the parts fit perfectly. It should be allowed. Assault dragren is a different story, I feel it is just a coincidence that the tigare pieces fit on him, it wasn't ever advertised so that should stay un-allowed.
Oh wow, I completely forgot about Perfect Raydra.

Still, if anybody wants to create Perfect Raydra, they'll need all the Round=Tigare parts required for it.
Away
But if you swap parts from Raydra and Dragren, could they still be used? Should the rule be you can only use the parts if you're able to use ALL of them?
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="3022" timestamp="1380068597"]
We haven't decided it but since Round=Tigare's pieces that can be used for Super Fusion are designed for Force=Dragren, they're not supposed to go on Kreis and Assault=Dragren - so we shouldn't allow it. If somebody wishes to use Round=Tigare's parts however, a complete Force=Dragren must only be used, no?

Before we can move on to finalizing the actual rule book and games, let's conclude on these remaining subjects:

For parts like the Garuburn Leg, do we restrict users from using it if the Grip Claws aren't used? Or if they only use like 1 or 3 Grip Claws rather than 2 or 4, respectively? Same with the Wolg Leg using only 1 Grip Claw?

Can Twin=Drazeros' Drazeros Wing Parts which hold B-Dama be taken out during gameplay or stay there?

Should we still allow broken or slightly broken parts? IX and I own Gatling Cores that recently chipped and despite that, they still function.
[/quote]

Leave the Drazeros Wings in there. It is part of the Body Set, after all. Oh, and let's make that we only use 2 or 4 Grip Claws on the Garuburn Leg and only 2 on the Wolg Leg. Oh, and let's restrict users from using the Garuburn Leg if the Grip Claws aren't there. The Grip Claws are part of the Leg Part, anyhow
I don't think it makes much of a difference if the claw parts aren't there. They are small and easy to lose. It wouldn't exactly be fair to say an incomplete Garuburn leg isn't allowed because they're missing a piece or two. Especially seeing as not having them there really doesn't effect much.
Okay, so I'm in a position where I'd like to get the rulebook out and published soon. Are there any final loose ends that need tying up before I run through the entire thread and start typing up rules?
How about people with only one arm entering?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
smash=dragold.
the fusion with the other 4 dragons aside. WHAT ABOUT THE MODES WITH IT'S WINGS???
do we count one set as a part of the b-daman itself and any other sets as tune-up gear for example:
rush-mode with power-mode or all three modes and normal mode on one smash=dragold.
could we use it insted of the parts from the other dragons?
ALSO  in the thai or maybe the swiss? rule book it says that "when using the drazeros wings the player can use the TWO B-DAMA THEY STORE BY PLACEING THEM ON THE FEILD BEFORE THE BATTLE STARTS. the games were from the cross fight break bomber."
should we apply this rule?
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Smash Dragold's wings are part of the armparts. As long as you're using the Dragold partparts, the wings can be used in any way and not count toward the Tune-up limit.
what are everyone's thoughts on interchanging grip parts? There are a few cores that look like they have space for Dracyon/Garuburn's drive strip, and some look like they can even go a step further and use Tigaer's extra prongs.

My vote is these count as a TUP, this way someone can have a core with 7 prongs if they want but they cant have a barrel or a magazine or anything else.
I strongly disagree with that. That's illegal tampering with the cores.

Looping back to what Ed said before,

Quote:For parts like the Garuburn Leg, do we restrict users from using it if the Grip Claws aren't used? Or if they only use like 1 or 3 Grip Claws rather than 2 or 4, respectively? Same with the Wolg Leg using only 1 Grip Claw?

There shouldn't be any restriction on how many Grip Claws are used.

Quote:Can Twin=Drazeros' Drazeros Wing Parts which hold B-Dama be taken out during gameplay or stay there?

B-Dama in the wings cannot be used as ammunition.

Quote:Should we still allow broken or slightly broken parts? IX and I own Gatling Cores that recently chipped and despite that, they still function.

That would depend on where the breakage is, I would say. If it's something that influences the performance drastically, I'd say it's illegal. If it's purely aesthetic and doesn't change the performance at all, it should be up to the tournament organiser.
Ill agree tampering on Tigaer's prongs, but the Dragold Combination shows using the Drive Strip from Dracyan (unless Im mistaken, its been ages since I last saw the stuff RE. that on the dev-blog thing.
I don't believe that was ever advertised.