• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman Wiki competitive rule set, we need your input!
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...t-117.html

specifically this picture and the caption just below it:
That's the Heavy Smash Core. The Smash and Heavy Smash cores are both compatible with the Drive Strip. That isn't Dragren's core at all.

But yes, that would be legal as that is what it's designed to be able to do.
Im sorry, did I say dragren? I meant Dragold. But anyways, the same space exists on the bottom of the Stroke Core (or at least it looks like it does, someone who actually has a Drive Strip please confirm/deny this for me), which leads me to if thats allowed is it only allowed for Dragold? that seems like an unfair advantage for it
As I said, illegal tampering is strictly prohibited.
so its legal to have a Smash=Dragold + Drive Strip + Dravise's wheels + Drazeros Wings + Dragren arm fins + 2 TUP and it be just as legal as a Stroke Orochi + barrel + magazine?
No. This has been spoken about before. Essentially, you're adding onto the body set with the Strip, Wheels, Wings and Arms, so adding all those on will set you back one TUG.
I know we said at one point the Garuburn VUP mail parts can't be used without the corresponding arm part, but say I used the Ultimate Arm on Gunlock=Wolg. Would I be allowed to attach the Ultimate mail's claws to the back of Wolg's feet? It seems fair enough.
[quote name="IXRollOutIX" post="3129" timestamp="1380500105"]
I know we said at one point the Garuburn VUP mail parts can't be used without the corresponding arm part, but say I used the Ultimate Arm on Gunlock=Wolg. Would I be allowed to attach the Ultimate mail's claws to the back of Wolg's feet? It seems fair enough.
[/quote]
hey IX love your videos! to back you up on the ultimate arm on gunlock=wolg in my opinion if any
es b daman is compatable with the mail and claws then it should be legal. however i would question the leg parts. for example if your useing a assault=dragren with the ult. mail and lets say the garuburn leg parts just to use the claws as a stableizer then I would allow it. however I've seen moded leg parts just to accomadate
the claws. so then its illegal . honestly my ult. mail is always on my riseing=dragren if i need a stablizer then I'd switch to control mode or use a dash stableizer. When not in use the claws are either in my b daman storage box or on spare leg parts.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
My last post. Why can't we put on Garuburn VUP mail parts itself?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
[quote name="IXRollOutIX" post="3129" timestamp="1380500105"]
[/quote]

Okay, and the Blast Mail's "claw" attachment should also have that rule.

[quote author=MasterRPGMan link=topic=46.msg3146#msg3146 date=1380635257]
[/quote]

Huh? The Mail on what parts, specifically?
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="3163" timestamp="1380805334"]
[quote author=IXRollOutIX link=topic=46.msg3129#msg3129 date=1380500105]
[/quote]

Okay, and the Blast Mail's "claw" attachment should also have that rule.

[quote author=MasterRPGMan link=topic=46.msg3146#msg3146 date=1380635257]
[/quote]

Huh? The Mail on what parts, specifically?
[/quote]

Any VUP.
What do you mean? The Version-Up Parts with Mail can be used, Shadow.
Away
By itself?
No, the B-Daman must also use the Version-Up Part it comes with.
Away
I didn't see it on the rules section, it was brought it up before but I don't think we came to an agreement on it, how do we count trigger pads? I believe before it was said they should count with the arm pieces. Everyone's thoughts? To whoever posted it before I'm sorry I forgot who you were but feel free to claim it.
I believe that they can go on any B-Daman can use a trigger pad, regardless if you aren't using the parts that come with it since the Asia Championship had participants using trigger pads like that.
However we've already thinking about using this:

[quote name="IXRollOutIX" post="2818" timestamp="1379231454"]
I said this before and I'll say it again. I like to consider the trigger add on of a B-Daman part of the ARMS. You can only use the Ultimate Arm's trigger add-ons if you're using the Ultimate Arm as well. Same goes for the Blast Arm.
[/quote]
Away
But an actual official tournament allowed otherwise, I'd side with the officials other than a fan made rule tbh, since you know, they're kinda more official than any of us are.
Though think about it: do you really think it's fair if we allow using Trigger pads without its corresponding pieces like the Ultimate Arm? Yes, TAKARA TOMY allowed it with the Blast Arm but that doesn't mean we need to emulate everything they do, Vanguard.

I think using the pads with their Arm Parts or Version-Up is a good idea. Cores like Spike, Sonic and Kreis are great in their own ways but their "normal" Triggers balances them out.
Away
I keep seeing things like "their version up part" , are VUP only allowed on specific B-Daman?