• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman Wiki competitive rule set, we need your input!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl9zyXEBnlM&list=UU7RQMyUPzbQerM6rKRGqhvA[/youtube]
Now i've seen this video...
I really don't think that triple gillusion should be banned...
because the game itself has it's own restrictions...
like every player can use only 12 b-dama , they must not loaded the bdaman with b dama before the game begins etc...
well anyway it's really up to the tournament host how the rules it must be and i guess we all must obey the tournament host anyway if we want to enter the tournaments..  Big Grin
Concerning trigger pads. I think they should be illegal if it's a part from another B-Daman such as the Rapid-fire trigger thing on Ultimate=Drive=Garuburn or something like that that goes on like Assault Dragren's trigger for example.
No matter how bright the light may be... It can always be overcast by a shadow.

~FourShadow
Found this on a Blog out there on the interwebs. There's a chance it's not 100% legitimate, but I'm under the impression that it probably is.

Apparently these are the official Japan WBMA CB-31 Break Bomber rules:

Quote:Before The Battle
-B-ders will do a simple Rock,Scissors,Paper to determine play position.
-Each B-Der will have 12 Official CrossFight B-Daman Marbles (B-Da) provided by Judge.
-Each B-Der is Restricted only to their respective Play Area from the Slope Ram to their 'Start Shoot Area' Pad.
-Battle will only Start when the 'Three,Two,One,B---Fight' command is given by the Judge.
-Before the 'Three,Two,One,B---Fight' command is given, No B-Der is allowed to touch/load the Marbles or the B-Daman Shooter.
-Tune Up Parts are allowed to be used. (subjected to safety and gameplay restrictions)

During the Battle
-Do NOT damage or take apart the 'Break Bomber' Arena.
-B-Ders are Allowed to push away the scattered 'Blocks' in their OWN area. 'Blocks' are only allowed to be move WITHIN the OWN area and NOT out of the Arena.
-B-Ders B-Daman Shooters are only allowed to move/shoot in within the 'Start Shoot Area'.
-B-da Marbles that are in OWN play area are Allowed to be re-loaded.
-B-da Marbles, Blocks, Shutter outside of own play area are NOT allowed to be picked up.
-B-daman are only allowed to Shoot within the 'Shoot Area'.
-The B-Daman Shooter's 'Leg' should NOT exceed the 'Shoot Area' at all times.
-The following Battle conditions are Allowed and Battle will continue:
1)Part of the B-daman Shooter's Tune Up Parts exceeds the 'Start Shoot Area'.
2)The B-Daman Shooters Tune Up Parts comes lose.
3)When the B-Daman shooter's Tune Up Parts falls out of the Arena during the Battle.
4)When the B-Da Marble is Jammed in the B-Daman or Tune Up Parts.
-When the D-Der knocks a 'Block' out of the 'Break Bomber' to the opponents Play Area, B-Der gets a Point.
-If 'Block' get knocked out of the arena, the Judge will determine the 'Block' drop area.
(when a 'Block' in your own area is Pushed to the opponents Area by a B-da Marble, B-der scores a point.)
*Only applies to Normal and Red Blocks
-B-Der is NOT allowed to push the 'Block' to the opponent side when their B-Daman Shooter is unable to Shoot. (No Ammo)
-When a B-daman Tune Up Part falls off within your Play Area, quickly put it aside or retify your B-daman without leaving the Play Area.
(however if Tune Up Parts Falls to the opponent's Side, the respective B-Der is Not Allowed to access it.)
-Special Condition: CB-35/40 Drazeros comes with an addition 2 B-da Marbles in its Wings that can be used in a Battle as Bonus Ammo. If B-Der chooses to use it, it will have 14 B-da Marbles.
-The B-Da Marbles in Drazeros Wings must be removed when decided to be used as extra ammo.
-CB-33 'Quick Loader Magazine' must be in Set position (unloaded) before Battle start.

Winning Conditions
-When 3 'Red Blocks' are on one side of the Battle Field, Battle Ends.
-Respective B-Der with 3 'Red Blocks' in the Opponent side Wins.
-In the Event a Halt is called by the Judge, a 10 second countdown will be given.
*Within the 10 Seconds if no 'Blocks' were scored, the Battle Ends.
1)B-Der with the Most 'Red Blocks' on the Opponent side Wins.
2)If both B-Ders have the Same amount of 'Red Blocks', The B-Der with More 'Normal Blocks (yellow)' on the Opponent Side Wins.
3)If both B-ders have the Same amount of 'Normal Blocks', there will be a Re-Match.

Others
-If the 'Break Bomber' side Parts fall off or Out of the Area, Judge will decide if Battle should Halt to rectify. Once recovered, Battle will only continue Upon the 'Three,Two,One,B---Fight' Command.

I especially like: "However if Tune Up Parts Falls to the opponent's Side, the respective B-Der is Not Allowed to access it." How do you even manage that? Tongue

I also think the rule that if a marble flies out of the walls you can't retrieve it seems fair enough, actually.

This also confirms that the marbles in the Drazeros wings do in fact allow a slight advantage under the OFFICIAL rulings.

Yeah, those are legitimate rules. I'm still shakey on the whole Drazeros wing thing though.
How's this for a suggestion:

Only the organizer of an event can decide whether or not the use of Strike Shots in said event is allowable.

Is that good, or should we keep the Strike Shots in Battle B-Daman stuff only?
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
[quote name="IXRollOutIX" post="4450" timestamp="1385086988"]
Found this on a Blog out there on the interwebs. There's a chance it's not 100% legitimate, but I'm under the impression that it probably is.

-Each B-Der will have 12 Official CrossFight B-Daman Marbles (B-Da) provided by Judge.
-Each B-Der is Restricted only to their respective Play Area from the Slope Ram to their 'Start Shoot Area' Pad.
-Battle will only Start when the 'Three,Two,One,B---Fight' command is given by the Judge.
-Before the 'Three,Two,One,B---Fight' command is given, No B-Der is allowed to touch/load the Marbles or the B-Daman Shooter.
-Tune Up Parts are allowed to be used. (subjected to safety and gameplay restrictions)

During the Battle
-B-Ders are Allowed to push away the scattered 'Blocks' in their OWN area. 'Blocks' are only allowed to be move WITHIN the OWN area and NOT out of the Arena.
-B-Ders B-Daman Shooters are only allowed to move/shoot in within the 'Start Shoot Area'.
-B-da Marbles, Blocks, Shutter outside of own play area are NOT allowed to be picked up.
3)When the B-Daman shooter's Tune Up Parts falls out of the Arena during the Battle.
-When the D-Der knocks a 'Block' out of the 'Break Bomber' to the opponents Play Area, B-Der gets a Point.
-If 'Block' get knocked out of the arena, the Judge will determine the 'Block' drop area.
(when a 'Block' in your own area is Pushed to the opponents Area by a B-da Marble, B-der scores a point.)
-B-Der is NOT allowed to push the 'Block' to the opponent side when their B-Daman Shooter is unable to Shoot. (No Ammo)
-When a B-daman Tune Up Part falls off within your Play Area, quickly put it aside or retify your B-daman without leaving the Play Area.
(however if Tune Up Parts Falls to the opponent's Side, the respective B-Der is Not Allowed to access it.)
-Special Condition: CB-35/40 Drazeros comes with an addition 2 B-da Marbles in its Wings that can be used in a Battle as Bonus Ammo. If B-Der chooses to use it, it will have 14 B-da Marbles.
-The B-Da Marbles in Drazeros Wings must be removed when decided to be used as extra ammo.
-CB-33 'Quick Loader Magazine' must be in Set position (unloaded) before Battle start.

Winning Conditions
-In the Event a Halt is called by the Judge, a 10 second countdown will be given.
2)If both B-Ders have the Same amount of 'Red Blocks', The B-Der with More 'Normal Blocks (yellow)' on the Opponent Side Wins.
3)If both B-ders have the Same amount of 'Normal Blocks', there will be a Re-Match.

Others
-If the 'Break Bomber' side Parts fall off or Out of the Area, Judge will decide if Battle should Halt to rectify. Once recovered, Battle will only continue Upon the 'Three,Two,One,B---Fight' Command.

I especially like: "However if Tune Up Parts Falls to the opponent's Side, the respective B-Der is Not Allowed to access it." How do you even manage that? Tongue

I also think the rule that if a marble flies out of the walls you can't retrieve it seems fair enough, actually.

This also confirms that the marbles in the Drazeros wings do in fact allow a slight advantage under the OFFICIAL rulings.
[/quote] This my be liget I myself have come across this several times the easyest way to find these rules are on the Singapore crossfight b daman related websites. I'll look for the site with these rules  but it my take some time...
Also should we allow " intigrated battles " like crash b daman in a break bomber setting or battle b daman in a crash tower setting?
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
[quote name="b-dablader95" post="4672" timestamp="1385915865"]
[quote author=IXRollOutIX link=topic=46.msg4450#msg4450 date=1385086988]

During the Battle

Winning Conditions

Others

[/quote] This my be liget I myself have come across this several times the easyest way to find these rules are on the Singapore crossfight b daman related websites. I'll look for the site with these rules  but it my take some time...
Also should we allow " intigrated battles " like crash b daman in a break bomber setting or battle b daman in a crash tower setting?
[/quote]i think yes cuz me & my friend play break bomber with battle b-daman
M45
Just to put it out there: I think the Quick Loading Core of the Battle B-Daman Series should be banned from DHB because it requires the B-Daman to be lifted of the battlefield, which is unfair/illegal. Also, I have an idea for a universal game mode:
Target Fighter
Just a fun little idea. If I come up with more banned parts/game-types, I will post them here (unless told otherwise). Also, I can post a video example if I didn't explain it very well or you want a demonstration. Anyway, hope you enjoy ^^
I have made a lot of mistakes in my life... I don't want losing you to be one of them... ~Elfen Lied

B-Daman Fanon:
@ arkra12: The Quick Loading Core is unusable in DHB anyways--It cannot use DHB parts. Plus, it's still usable in other game types.

@ Mana: Oh, and I think I found another ban-worthy part; the Dr. Tamano Special's Motor Barrel
It works similar in concept to Megadiablos' Motor DHB Core, in which uses a battery-powered motor to send B-Dama flying out, when the marbles are passed into the barrel with the trigger.

The Motor Barrel is 120mm in length, and has a Shot Selector switch for two different firing modes; Acceleration Shots or Acceleration Volley Shots.

http://hitou.at.webry.info/201112/article_2.html I think it's best to ban ONLY the barrel, if not the other parts of the B-Daman.
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
[quote name="arkra12" post="4745" timestamp="1386208983"]
Just to put it out there: I think the Quick Loading Core of the Battle B-Daman Series should be banned from DHB because it requires the B-Daman to be lifted of the battlefield, which is unfair/illegal. Also, I have an idea for a universal game mode:
Target Fighter
Just a fun little idea. If I come up with more banned parts/game-types, I will post them here (unless told otherwise). Also, I can post a video example if I didn't explain it very well or you want a demonstration. Anyway, hope you enjoy ^^
[/quote] it does not requires the B-Daman to be lifted off the battlefield, cuz i use it & i do not do that but if not touched it will tip over
M45
Reply to a way earlier post:
Questions:

1. Why can we not make cosmetic changes?

2. Would using only the center core of Triple = Gillusion, in a Burst=Bison esc. fashion, be illegal as well? What I mean is like attach, say, a Power Handle and pump the trigger like using the Burst core.

3. Would changing the spring of a trigger be illegal? (Ex. Replace the Sonic core's spring with a Battle B-Daman trigger spring)

4. Could I use the CB-19 Grip Handle Without the Handle?

Someone please reply, the questions are haunting me ;n;
I have made a lot of mistakes in my life... I don't want losing you to be one of them... ~Elfen Lied

B-Daman Fanon:
[quote name="Kaede666" post="4764" timestamp="1386286330"]
Questions:

[/quote]

That depends on what you mean by "cosmetic changes". I would think simply painting a B-Daman part (so long as it is a thin layer that doesn't affect performance) is acceptable. Anything else in the likes of modding parts is not acceptable.

[quote author=Kaede666 link=topic=46.msg4764#msg4764 date=1386286330]

2. Would using only the center core of Triple = Gillusion, in a Burst=Bison esc. fashion, be illegal as well? What I mean is like attach, say, a Power Handle and pump the trigger like using the Burst core.
[/quote]

It's not called the "Power Handle", it's the Bison Grip and it would be illegal as well.

3. Would changing the spring of a trigger be illegal? (Ex. Replace the Sonic core's spring with a Battle B-Daman trigger spring)
[/quote]

Definitely illegal unless the spring swapping come from the same Cores (so if one lost their Sonic spring, they can swap it with another from Sonic).

[/quote]

Uh, CB-19 is not the "Grip Handle", it's the Rubber Seal. If you mean the CB-39 Grip Barrel then no, you can only use it with the handle.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="5101" timestamp="1388771530"]
Questions:

[/quote]

That depends on what you mean by "cosmetic changes". I would think simply painting a B-Daman part (so long as it is a thin layer that doesn't affect performance) is acceptable. Anything else in the likes of modding parts is not acceptable.
[/quote]
By cosmetics I meant like paint, custom stickers, etc. Thank you for clearing up the confusion on that!

[quote author=EdBoy3 link=topic=46.msg5101#msg5101 date=1388771530]
[/quote]
It's not called the "Power Handle", it's the Bison Grip and it would be illegal as well.
[/quote]
No I meant CB-46 Tune-Up Gear Power-Grip. This thing: That brings me back to the question, just revised: Can I use the center core of Triple = Gillusion by itself using the CB-46 in a Burt=Bison esc. way? Like pumping the springless trigger of the center core with the Power Grip.

[/quote]

Definitely illegal unless the spring swapping come from the same Cores (so if one lost their Sonic spring, they can swap it with another from Sonic).[/quote]
Understandable.

[/quote]

Uh, CB-19 is not the "Grip Handle", it's the Rubber Seal. If you mean the CB-39 Grip Barrel then no, you can only use it with the handle.
[/quote]
Oh woops lol. Forgot to check the packaging of my Grip Barrel lol. Anyway, I asked because with some B-Daman heads, the barrel interferes with part of the head (using it with say the Dravise 2 head has the stud in the back of the barrel pushing against the end of Dravise's spiky head lol). Thank you for clearing that up!

B-Daman Fanon:
[quote name="Kaede666" post="5102" timestamp="1388773080"]
No I meant CB-46 Tune-Up Gear Power-Grip. This thing: That brings me back to the question, just revised: Can I use the center core of Triple = Gillusion by itself using the CB-46 in a Burt=Bison esc. way? Like pumping the springless trigger of the center core with the Power Grip.
[/quote]

Oh, I apologize for that.

Can the center Core of Triple even be used by itself? I know Left and Right can but I'm not so sure about the one in the middle. If it can be, I suppose it is okay to use any attachments such as the Power Grip.
Away
I am pretty sure it would be like Burst Bison. If I had it I would test it. I would assume it would be like Burst=Bison though where you pull the trigger back and forth.

B-Daman Fanon:
think there should be a rule to allow triple=gilluision. and if think if there is two player you should be able to use left=starion and right=drake if your the only player against them.
Though i get Triple=Gillusion is banned from tournaments, i think that he is ALOUD in tournaments for the following reasons....'

1)His accuracy sucks! when you shoot with him, all 3 of them might only shoot 2 targets/bombs!

2)As you all know, you only get 12 bdama in tourney's(it might be different for u, but thats how the tourney's i go have)so 12/3=4 they can only shoot 4 bdama at once. And you will need 3 magazines which are quite useless cause you only have 4 bdama

3)Your opponent will only need to reload one bdaman while you have to divide them equally and put 4 each in every bdaman which is kinda unfair  Sad

4)His emblem charge doesn't effect the middle gillusion.

5)He is EXTREAMLY expensive like RM182.99(I'm from Malaysia) or something.

Thats my 5 reasons he should be allowed in tournaments.
Doraibu=Garuburn