• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Daman blasters that appear only in the anime (but not in the toyline!)
A topic talking about B-Damans that only appeared in the anime, but were never released in the toyline, such as Natsumi Inaba's Rabbit-chan from Cross Fight B-Daman, Madoka Daisaku's Giant Ball from Super B-Daman, Golden Thunder and Platinum Wind from Battle B-Daman: Fire Spirits!, or even the generic 3 Block System B-Daman blasters from Crash B-Daman.

Anyways, when Ijuuin Atsumasa, Mikami and Gotou (the former's temporary teammates until his actual teammates, Hojo Akira and Saotome Mototoko showed up) first showed up in the anime, they used this kind of Power-Type B-Daman called Three Claws. It's an OS System B-Daman with a set of three Hold Parts that allows it to fire powerful High Speed Drive Shots that made the Power Shots fired by Tamago Tosaka's White B-Daman look like kids' stuff. Not only that, but when Ijuuin destroyed White B-Daman, it was rebuilt into Fighting Phoenix, with Three Claws' special Hold Parts acting as the basis for the Delta System, which was designed by Gunma (who had also designed the Power Wing 2 component in Episode 04).

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
It's almost possible to create the Generic Model from the Three Block Gear System in real life without making modifications save for the Barrel and Helmet.

And back to Super B-Daman. I believe there is quite a long list of Billy-specific B-Daman that are also Manga exclusive? ^_^

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Yeah, but this talks about B-Daman that appear in the animes, not the manga series. I don't want to get off-topic, please.

Anyways, the character Madoka Daisaku is a B-Daman Hunter who likes to test the strength of any opponent he meets. If they don't live up to his expectations, he takes their B-Daman and adds it to his collection. He wielded a B-Daman called Giant Ball, which could fire oversized B-Dama. It takes quite a bit of muscle, particularly Madoka's brute strength, to fire such heavy marbles out of that B-Daman. For a special move called the Heavy Ball, Madoka uses a cast-iron B-Dama. He then fires it with all his strength and the iron marble spins in a way that makes it resemble a miniature black hole. Any smaller marbles fired it would disappear, as if into a black hole, but they are actually deflected downwards.
there was spirit dragon and slave dragon from the gba game and they looked so cool

[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif]
Okay then, let's see about what I've seen so far...

Battle B-Daman ~ Fire Spirits

Sigma's Scope General

Liena's Garnet Wind

Equus' Golden Thunder

Pheles' Platinum Wind

Unnamed B-Daman in Armada's shelf and being used by random mooks

Crash B-Daman

Jou's version of Iron Odin

Kaito's version of Evil Levioth

Princess Darami's Valkyrie Type B-Daman

Ikki Kida's Emperor Dragon (does not exist as 1/1 model)

The multi-colored Three-Block Gear Generic Models (Blue version does not exist as a standalone product)

Cross Fight B-Daman ~ eS

Natsumi's One-Sided=Rabbit and Mach=Rabbit

Ruri's Steer=Swallow

Ryuudou's Dyna=Tripress

The color variations of Sasword, Bearga, Eagle etc being used by unnamed mooks
Quote:there was spirit dragon and slave dragon from the gba game and they looked so cool

@[member='tommycote']: You're being off-topic, dude, this thread is talking about B-Daman that appear only in the animes, and it's strictly anime-only B-Daman.

Anyways, there's these guys in the JBA Japan Championships arc of Super B-Daman called the Perfect Hunters, and these guys use B-Damans that are heavily equipped for super-accurate shots, and their most notable feature are these special Long Barrel parts that each has a pump-action mechanism for reloading marbles. They look pretty gun-like, too!

Quote:@[member='tommycote']: You're being off-topic, dude, this thread is talking about B-Daman that appear only in the animes, and it's strictly anime-only B-Daman.

Anyways, there's these guys in the JBA Japan Championships arc of Super B-Daman called the Perfect Hunters, and these guys use B-Damans that are heavily equipped for super-accurate shots, and their most notable feature are these special Long Barrel parts that each has a pump-action mechanism for reloading marbles. They look pretty gun-like, too!

sorry man I thoute they were in the anime to but i was rong '_'
[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif]
Just an honest suggestion, why not make this topic about any B-Daman that are media-exclusive or inexistent in real life?

Talk about Three Claws
[Image: 10888361_640398872737715_446478299139324...f21fc2078e]

Mod Version from Viet Nam B-der

Quote:Okay then, let's see about what I've seen so far...

Battle B-Daman ~ Fire Spirits

Sigma's Scope General
If I remember correctly, Scope General is just General One with the Scope Head. While this doesn't exist as a set, it can easily be made.
Quote:Talk about Three Claws
[Image: 10888361_640398872737715_446478299139324...f21fc2078e]

Mod Version from Viet Nam B-der
OMG that looks too cool!
Quote:If I remember correctly, Scope General is just General One with the Scope Head. While this doesn't exist as a set, it can easily be made.
Do parts in the exact color exist or you have to do some repainting? Pics if you have any please. I would totally love to see that.
Quote:Do parts in the exact color exist or you have to do some repainting? Pics if you have any please. I would totally love to see that.

Yes, all the parts exist in the proper colors. Sorry about the color balance on the image of General One's box, it was taken via phone camera.