• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B Daman for Sale
Hello,
I have a lot of B-Daman for sale, but I have no idea how much to sell it for.  Any help?  I have pretty much everything that was available to buy when my son was into it.  For example, one of the Blasters is called Samurai Phoenix.  Does that help you to know what series I have?  Thank you in advance for any help!
Try to list them on ebay.
Samurai Phoenix is one of Battle B-daman series B-daman
[+] 1 user Likes Quy Le's post
You could post some images here that you want to sell to ebay so we can determine what kind of b-daman are you selling and give you estimated pricing maybe? IDK, maybe just the naming would do or something.
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Gunsity's post
(Friday November 17th, 2017 - 03:56 AM)Gunsity Wrote: You could post some images here that you want to sell to ebay so we can determine what kind of b-daman are you selling and give you estimated pricing maybe? IDK, maybe just the naming would do or something.

Thanks, I'm trying to upload some photos, but I tried to attach ONE photo and it said it's too large.  Sad Any suggestions?  I'll keep trying.

I have:
10 Game Tournament Set  with Cobalt Blade and Proto One
Another Cobalt Blade
Cobalt Blade DHB
Samarai Phoenix
Wing Ninja
Cammogale DHB
5 b-Daball Loaders
a lot of blue glass balls, some black, white, red balls, and one green ball
some yellow, blue, and grey cartridges (not sure what they came with)

All are in excellent condition.

Thanks for your help!
(Saturday November 18th, 2017 - 07:01 PM)BDamanmama Wrote:
(Friday November 17th, 2017 - 03:56 AM)Gunsity Wrote: You could post some images here that you want to sell to ebay so we can determine what kind of b-daman are you selling and give you estimated pricing maybe? IDK, maybe just the naming would do or something.

Thanks, I'm trying to upload some photos, but I tried to attach ONE photo and it said it's too large.  Sad Any suggestions?  I'll keep trying.

I have:
Another Cobalt Blade
Cobalt Blade DHB
Samarai Phoenix
Wing Ninja
Cammogale DHB
5 b-Daball Loaders

Thanks for your help!

Try uploading images to sites like imgur.com or somewhere else and just post the links to the images here.

Also, try using .jpg or .jpeg images if you know how to convert them since .png images tend to have higher image size.

If that doesn't help, try making sure that the image is not that very big at least just capture the unit itself with less background stuffs along the way.

If that doesn't even help more, search the equivalent image on google and then post the links here.

Goodluck!
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Gunsity's post
(Sunday November 19th, 2017 - 05:32 AM)Gunsity Wrote:

I have:
Another Cobalt Blade
Cobalt Blade DHB
Samarai Phoenix
Wing Ninja
Cammogale DHB
5 b-Daball Loaders

Thanks for your help!

Try uploading images to sites like imgur.com or somewhere else and just post the links to the images here.

Also, try using .jpg or .jpeg images if you know how to convert them since .png images tend to have higher image size.

If that doesn't help, try making sure that the image is not that very big at least just capture the unit itself with less background stuffs along the way.

If that doesn't even help more, search the equivalent image on google and then post the links here.

Goodluck!

Thanks Gunsity, I'll try those suggestions for the photos.  Did you see the list of B-Daman I posted?
(Sunday November 19th, 2017 - 09:44 AM)BDamanmama Wrote:
(Sunday November 19th, 2017 - 05:32 AM)Gunsity Wrote:

I have:
Another Cobalt Blade
Cobalt Blade DHB
Samarai Phoenix
Wing Ninja
Cammogale DHB
5 b-Daball Loaders

Thanks for your help!

Goodluck!

Thanks Gunsity, I'll try those suggestions for the photos.  Did you see the list of B-Daman I posted?

The question is that are those b-daman brand new or 2nd hand?

If they are brand new then sell them as the same as the ones on ebay but if they are 2nd hand, you have to give it like 30-50% off from the "brand new" pricing but of course that depends on the condition of your b-daman.

If lets say 50% is too much for you u can set up bundles to go along with it so that you can increase the pricing a bit more.

If there are no existing things on ebay that you want sell it off, you can try researching for the original pricing of the product itself or you can just include your own pricing so long as it is a reasonable price.