• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BD-66 - Stream Drazeros with Tornado Magazine
Looks like Hasbro really is making Fireblast toys after all.

[Image: AD07984950569047F55133CFE0753DA1.jpg]

[Image: AD078CEF50569047F5B67502C239AAD4.jpg]

So Hasbro doesn't release Double Drazeros but somehow they make Stream Drazeros instead? At least the colors are the same... The yellow Tornado Magazine looks like the same one used in Thunder Avian with Tornado Magazine.

We do not have confirmation if these toys will be released in the United States or any other countries. They have already been released in Italy.
Away
I bet the guys at Hasbro think that Stream Drazeros looks cooler than its predecessor. 

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Yeah. Kind of surprising that they'd make Stream Drazeros but not twin drazeros.
And somehow this does not include a Twin Magazine!?
Away
Gotta love Hasbro. Notbto fond of the yellow tornado magazine. And y give him yellow bdama instead of purple since everytime he shoots bdamas they're cloaked in his purple aura
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Quote:Gotta love Hasbro. Notbto fond of the yellow tornado magazine. And y give him yellow bdama instead of purple since everytime he shoots bdamas they're cloaked in his purple aura

I agree. And I also think that if the tornado magzine was gold, it'd be awesome, it'll match Drazeros a lot. But at least they release it
Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
Anybody who disliked the Takara Tomy Stream=Drazeros for its exhausting amount of yellow stickers may be relieved to know the Hasbro version cut down a lot on them. The blue decals on the Drazeros Head 2 might have been lost too but the images are too small to tell. Hasbro's laziness got the better of them which is why the promos on the packaging have Stream=Drazeros instead...
Away
I can confirm Hasbro's Stream Drazeros will not be a Special-Type like the Takara Tomy Stream=Drazeros. The Hasbro version will be Rapid-Fire-Type which was predictable because Hasbro never carried over the Special-Type name (see Thunder Jaku) and seeing as how Stream Core has rollers.
Away
Hmmm. They're a bit lazy on that one!

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
huh, wow, hasbros laziness has actually paid off. wow.

my own custom bdaman:

legend of the fox,

one sided buster=raydra

my fav. bdaman

summon a whirlwind,

dravise!!!

So i was lucky enough to get my hands on this new amazing b-daman

here is a link if you want to see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK9oxiwQFwI

I'm happy for this mostly cause I didn't want to go out of my way for the fireblast line cause I don't like waiting for my product to come in the mail
Looks cool I might need to get one  Big Grin

Check out my youtube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingswordsrealm