• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BDABLADER95 youtube channel!
Come on down to the official bdablader95 youtube channel! here you will find reviews ,giveaways , pokemon, yugioh, danball senki, gundam, and of course b daman and beyblade!

Also I do custom b daman commissions and model tutorials so definitely check it out!

Want to follow me on Twitter? @bdablader95

commission? Email me at Bdablader95@yahoo.com

YouTube link: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=-DOdU9DsFIrS8AG3gYHIDQ&url=http://www.youtube.com/user/bdablader95&cd=1&ved=0CBwQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNGseSzEt9jEzbr9dJqZFd4aenNJSA
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
I subscribed . Hope your Chanel takes off. Smile
You have talent my friend and BY THE POWER IN MY STAFF I JUST SUBSCRIBED!!!!!!!!!

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1j7yaa1bgask...go_640.gif]
Well thank you for your support! I try my best especially since I'm filming from my cell phone!
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
I just uploaded my June update on my channel! I'll have a giveaway announcement in the next few days!
Just realized this should have been posted in the Your Creations board which is where it is now.
Away
Hey everyone it's me! I have 2 videos uploading as I type this to my channel!

The first one is my drive=garuburn customization I'm working on and the second one is my haul from Tampa Bay Comic Con! Hope you all enjoy!
Hey guys! I'm uploading a video of my take on the lego b daman using the lego mindstorms nxt 2.0! It should be up within the next 2 hours. Please enjoy!
I checked your video out a couple days ago and that prototype Hades is on steroids.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Quote:I checked your video out a couple days ago and that prototype Hades is on steroids.
it's a pain in the tail... basically I've made a 2.0 prototype by now my computer isn't hooking up to the mindbrick. So until then I'm basically at a dead end.
That bites
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Aannnnddd my file for the custom lightning fin Givaway was corrupted...

#1stworldproblems