• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BDamanBattles.com General
Everyone knows by now about BDamanBattles.com: B-Daman's answer to Beyblade's BeybladeBattles.com. Today, it's now playable in a "trial" of sorts at its updated, corresponding website.

Basically one can choose (currently) between Lighting Dracyan, Lightning Dravise, Lightning Fin, Lightning Scorpio, Strike Avian, Strike Cobra, Strike Dragren, Thunder Bearga, Thunder Dracyan, Thunder Fin and Thunder Leo. The options are obviously limited since the toys aren't "out" yet.

All one can really do is select any of the aforementioned B-Damans and play these mini-games involving blasting everything or hitting the targets within a minute...I chose Strike Dragren.

The left and right arrow keys are used to move the B-Daman while left-clicking fires a B-Da Marble. One gets five marbles per round so pressing "R" reloads. Moving the B-Daman has really bad traction and isn't very "fluid". There are other abilities however, like this "Special Move" which summons the B-Daman's B-Animal and blasts almost everything. Completing these games earns XP and unlocks the next level.

Verdict: the game is okay. It's nothing like BeybladeBattles.com to the point where I'm wondering if a different company developed this game. That or BeybladeBattles.com's dev is pretty flexible. Either way, it was better than my expectations and this will definitely not be the last time I play.

Anyone else?
Away
website seems alright for the moment, a little disappointed that there were no anime preview for the anime aside from the op theme and that terribad toy trailer, the game was fun though
[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]
Played as a guest with Thunder Leo the first time, Strike Dragren the second, and now probably gonna either be Dravise or Dracyan
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
I think the game is good now, but in august it will be even greater because the full version will be released and I can't wait. I already played all the b-daman Big Grin
Thunder Leo's Super shot is amazingly powerful and slightly accurate to the anime series.
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
I think the game is too easy there is no challenge all you do is blast stuff
[quote name="thunder leo" post="1297" timestamp="1375302558"]
[/quote]

"blasting stuff" is what this game is all about, but I agree, the AI opponents do not "blast" back enough for a challenge
[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]
[quote name="thunder leo" post="1297" timestamp="1375302558"]
[/quote]
That is WHAT YOU do with B-Damans.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Just a heads up to anyone who doesn't already know; the full version of BDamanBattles is now up. You can now redeem your codes and create your combos, as well as progress through the "story" and battle against others.
hey there's a lot more games you can play with b damans than things in the game
[Image: MakeWayForTheBear.png]

Still hilarious.

I like how during Surge Strike, the cannons endlessly barrage both players' B-Damans but they don't affect its performance at all.
Away
The cannons are supposed to intercept your shots. They just don't work well.
Final Boss:
It's cool how the Thunder Dracyan Spirit Guardian borrows Smash Dragold's colour scheme.

EDIT: I beat the game using only Thunder Dracyan and no Tune-Up Gear whatsoever. How about you guys?
Away
I bought the Tornado Loader, that's about it. Doesn't really help other than "You no longer need to spam R".

But yeah. Lightning Dravise with Tornado Loader for me. Didn't fail at a challenge once, and I have all golds now Big Grin
This is my current custom:
[Image: MyCustomB-Daman.png]

Cool wallpaper:

EDIT: One can alternatively play on Google Play.

Away
Trying to get the Gold Medal on the Secret Puzzle on World 2
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Ok so I'm trying to register an account on BDamanBattles.com but it won't even let me create an account and when I try to run the game it doesn't work either?
If you have a BeybladeBattles.com account, you can use it. If you don't, you can sign up here but despite asking for a code, it's not required; just hit "SUBMIT".

Also, make sure you're not doing anything while it's loading. This means being on another tab and whatnot.
Away
Also be patient. They're having server problems because they simply didn't expect so many people to use it on launch day (I probably shouldn't have told everyone about it launching on August 1st, haha).
OP, Drayan, Ed
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
I think it's pretty fun, but too easy. I beat it start to finish in less then 20 mins, all gold but two. I like it.
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!