• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BDamanBattles.com General
Has anybody gotten gold status on 2-3? It's very difficult to obtain it since gold requires one to complete it within 15 seconds and the most I can finish is in 13 seconds. Some users think it's impossible to beat but I think there's still a chance. Hmmm...
Away
I still deem it impossible. I managed 14 seconds last night, but that was literally a fluke.
Totally possible.

[Image: TotallyPossible.png]
Away
"15 Seconds"
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
I figured out how to unlock Gold Dracyan. It requires four codes. Enter them and one will receive piece-by-piece the Gold Dracyan. After that, one is taken to that level with the left and right moving treasure chest which upon hitting 3 times lets one pick a B-Daman to unlock.

Only 1 more.
Away
The game just glitches out and all hell breaks loose the second I try entering any codes... :-\
Hmmm, what browser are you using? If it keeps crashing, just refresh and make sure you're not doing any activity (like being on another tab) when it's starting up.
Away
So... Lemme get this straight. It doesn't really even matter if you buy more than four B-Daman? Four gets you the gold Dracyan, but after that the rest of the codes do nothing and you have to play to game for points to unlock the rest of the B-Daman? That seems kind of worthless.
15 codes (11 for B-Damans, 4 for Gold Dracyan) are required to unlock all the B-Damans currently. They aren't totally necessary but are much easier than accumulating about 50000 points for each one.

[Image: GoldDracyan4.png]

How the hell do I already have Gold Dracyan? I didn't even enter the code for its Head.
Away
That's as weird as Duncan Toys' Weird-doh
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
I've entered most of my codes; I've unlocked Gold Dracyan, but none of the others have appeared to be unlocked at all! >Sad

This game is so buggy... :-\
[quote name="IXRollOutIX" post="1391" timestamp="1375468090"]
So... Lemme get this straight. It doesn't really even matter if you buy more than four B-Daman? Four gets you the gold Dracyan, but after that the rest of the codes do nothing and you have to play to game for points to unlock the rest of the B-Daman? That seems kind of worthless.
[/quote]

Not exactly. Each code unlocks a B-Daman. When you enter the code, you select a B-Daman to own. If you want to buy a B-Daman without a code, you need to use 50k of your ingame coins (which takes a while to do).

Just remember the server problems; they've had an rush of players and didn't anticipate so many, so the server isn't coping well. The mobile version is apparently working perfectly now though.
When one enters a code, they're taken to that stage with the moving treasure chest. After hitting it 3 times, they're supposed to unlock a B-Daman of their choice. That didn't happen to you, IXRollOutIX?
Away
Not at all. Whenever I entered a code it just bugged out and sent me to the title screen. I tried this multiple times but nothing happened. I reloaded the game and when it started up, this time it told me I had all the parts for Gold Dracyan?... I have no idea. When I try playing the game and choose Gold Dracyan to use, it disappears and tells me I have no B-Daman.
Let me guess: 4 B-Damans = 4 Dragons.
Then the server problems are evidently unbearable for some o.o

What browser are you guys using? I'm wondering if that has an influence.
[quote name="IXRollOutIX" post="1397" timestamp="1375468910"]
Not at all. Whenever I entered a code it just bugged out and sent me to the title screen. I tried this multiple times but nothing happened. I reloaded the game and when it started up, this time it told me I had all the parts for Gold Dracyan?... I have no idea. When I try playing the game and choose Gold Dracyan to use, it disappears and tells me I have no B-Daman.
[/quote]

That is so weird. Apparently we both glitched the game to get Gold Dracyan. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[Image: GoldDracyan5.png]

I can use Gold Dracyan just fine. How about clearing your cache, IXRollOutIX?

[quote author=MasterRPGMan link=topic=74.msg1398#msg1398 date=1375468926]
Let me guess: 4 B-Damans = 4 Dragons.
[/quote]

No Shadow, 4 codes are supposed to unlock Gold Dracyan but the game is buggy.

[quote author=~Mana~ link=topic=74.msg1399#msg1399 date=1375469353]
Then the server problems are evidently unbearable for some o.o

What browser are you guys using? I'm wondering if that has an influence.
[/quote]

I'm using Google Chrome.
Away
G Chrome. Right now I am using a Firefox at my school.
I'm using Chrome as well, so that shows that Chrome is fine. What about you, RollOut? :S
I still need to download this I have the game on my SG3 too bad it isn't on apple.
[Image: MattSmithSynchAvi.jpg]