• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BDamanBattles.com General
How does it play on mobile, Synch?
Away
Well I played it once for like 2 hours most of the time I played in guest because I couldn't log in for some reason. But when I played in gust they gave you a choice of bdaman and then you went through various challenges trying to break through all these targets. When you sign in it is pretty much the same except they said you could get different bdaman by defeating different challenges, while in the guest you only have one. Thats pretty much all I saw need to play it more for more info.  Tongue
[Image: MattSmithSynchAvi.jpg]
Nvm i finished game in under 30 minutes
Jibojie, do not double post unless 48 hours have passed between your post.
Away
so yeah I just discovered that the app is now open for all the apple users I just downloaded it and Im gonna reply ASAP what it looks like so yeah
No one can beat me than me alone! Minna miteite kure!
[quote name="jericoluislua" post="1884" timestamp="1376502306"]
so yeah I just discovered that the app is now open for all the apple users I just downloaded it and Im gonna reply ASAP what it looks like so yeah
[/quote]

show us!
[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]
It's exactly the same as the PC version except you can scan AR and QR codes.
that is disappointing, id have liked to see a few more features besides a mobile version of the online game
[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]
UPDATE: B-Daman is on iOS now.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
We just established that, Shadow.
Away
In the Wiki Chat?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
[quote name="MasterRPGMan" post="1940" timestamp="1376596997"]
In the Wiki Chat?
[/quote]

[quote author=jericoluislua link=topic=74.msg1884#msg1884 date=1376502306]
[/quote]
Away
Well, the online game is currently bugging for me, and I'm using Google Chrome. The issue is that even with an account it's saying welcome guest :L.
[Image: 7.jpg]
Well, I don't even get a chance to experience the game here in Singapore... :'( 
ONORE HASBRO!!!!!!!!!
I checked BDamanBattles.com recently and to my surprise, I cannot access "My B-Daman" anymore! I don't know if this is just so the developers can work on the "1 on 1" and "Friends" feature but really, they should function by now.

[Image: BDamanBattlesProblem.png]

And in some cases when I load the game, my progress is seemingly "deleted" and when I try restarting it, I cannot move past Akira Saiga's slide...

Are anybody else having any of these problems too?

Away
My problem is that I got back from The Carnival,And I can't get pass Akira
I seem to have the same problem too :-\. When I logged in and when I clicked on the carnival. I'm stuck on the Akira Saiga Slide. Are they adding new b-daman or something? I even when on the Mobile app and when I logged in it said "Data not loaded, please connect again", which is a total bummer. Hasbro, what are you doing? (._.)
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
Well I went back to see if B-damanbattles.com was fixed. And I was wrong. Turns out (for me), when the loading is finished, it's just... blank. When you click "Have a Code?" the page of the Code is different so that's a update. Other than that, the game isn't loading on my computer. BUT when I thought all hope was lost, it worked on the Mobile device, Yay all my data is there too Big Grin. Is it different for everyone?

(Also if this counts as double posting, I'm sorry).

No, as long as both posts have at least 48 hours between them, it's acceptable.

Yes, BDamanBattles.com does work on mobile for me too but I'm still waiting for it to be fixed on its online version.
Away
GOOD NEWS and bad. Good News: B-damanbattles.com's game is back on Big Grin, I can play as a guest and there doesn't seem to be anymore added starter b-daman. Bad news, every time I try to log into the game, it loads for a long time, then goes blank...