• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BDamanBattles.com General
Well, they updated the game so we could go up against other players
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Oh cool, and there also planning to host Tournaments too Big Grin. Maybe we B-daman Wiki Forum members can versus each other or just hopefully get to battle Big Grin
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
Mmm-hmm. What's your username on there? Me? I'm using my BeybladeBattles.com account there. It's ThunderL-Drago9207.
Lolz, I use a BeybladeBattles.com account as well, but I keep losing connection every time I try to login to b-daman.

It's happening to me, too!
What a weird coincidence, we have Beybladebattle.com accounts, but they don't work and lose connection... But that's just a guess. I don't want to change my account to a B-damanbattles.com one, I HAVE ALL MY B-DAMAN THERE T_T. I just hope that's not the case.

*Relief* It works on my Beybladebattles.com account and I can play it on the computer now Big Grin. There was also a weird glitch (well it only happened once, I doubt it's going to happen to anyone else) when I was using Thunder Dracyan (Accel Core) I was loading and firing and when I semi-charged the shot while loading, the marble stopped and rolled forward for a while, and then it did a drive shot, that was epic! But when I tried it again, it didn't appear ._.

Hey guys, like Alex said, Your now able to battle against other players on B-damanbattles.com. They have a leader board too.

It's happening to me also,Static. I only played in http://bdamanbattles.com/ for 4 times and then when I tried to login again it keeps on disconnecting. That's the disappointing part. T-T
It still works for me, haha. Though, annoyingly I still can't purchase the Metal Lighting or Metal Strike cores...
I have all achievments that don't require codes/more B-Daman. I make it look easy. XD
My username is TripleBison2020
Drive=Garuburn!Spike=Phoenix!
Posting in on December, and I am first place on the tournament leader board after two days. It honestly is a bit of a competitive game, so I play it to be the best!
I have made a lot of mistakes in my life... I don't want losing you to be one of them... ~Elfen Lied

B-Daman Fanon:
Wow the first is in the forums.
[quote name="WBMA" post="4866" timestamp="1386853669"]
Wow the first is in the forums.
[/quote]
Im 3rd now unfortunately. I havent been playing xP
I have made a lot of mistakes in my life... I don't want losing you to be one of them... ~Elfen Lied

B-Daman Fanon:
Then I'll change it to "Wow, top three in the forums"
they need to update the game. like maybe adding bison, or tigare
my current persionalized bdaman in the game is this:
when people ask me why im weird i say: i play B-Daman
Regarding the website:

Quote:"Detonate", not "Detonator" - let's not try and cause any confusion.

It seems Hasbro is stopping manufacturing Collector Cards for Fireblast. None of the five releases we know of include any which means Hasbro must be retooling BDamanBattles.com. Just like how they stopped producing them for Beyblade Legends, BeybladeBattles.com became free-to-play and since the packaging still promotes the B-Daman website, we can be sure it'll receive the same treatment.
Away