• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad/Worst games you have played
I would say mine is:

Action 52 (NES) - Incredibly glitchy, bad controls (for some games), broken games (e.g Micro Mike) and overpriced ($199).

Dark Castle (Sega Genesis and CDi) - Horrible controls, annoyig sound, useless and defensless characters, unfair difficulty but the game has fair graphics (looks outdated but I'll let it pass)

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties (3DO) - The whole game feels like a Powerpoint, poor voice acting and lack of videos with the beginning of the game being the only full motion video and yet the game advertises it feels like a movie.

Bubsy 3D (PS1) - Bad graphics, tedious controls, annoying voice (Bubsy, what was wrong his voices in his previous games), awkward camera angles and the only decent thing is the music (although some are forgettable).

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing (PC) - IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO LOSE and outdated graphics but the reason why I'm not calling it my 'worst game' is because when I played it I actually found the game hilarious.

Superman (N64) - Awful graphics (Not as bad as Bubsy 3D), HORRIBLE controls, repetitive yet boring gameplay but OK music.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 (Xbox 360, PS3) - Incredibly glitchy, bad controls, unreliable and terrible camera, awful story (it would have been OK if it hadn't been for the fact Elise kissed Sonic but I have nothing against her), confusing name (people could get mixed up with Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive) but the game does have great music and pretty decent graphics. This game could have been good but was rushed.

Ride to Hell: Retribution - Bad controls, outdated graphics, repetitive and terrible gameplay and laughably bad cutscenes.

Crazy Bus (Sega Genesis) - WORST GAME EVER, theres no gameplay, all you do is move left and right (yeah I get it, it's suppose to be a joke but never the less its bad)

NOTE: Why did I not add E.T the Extra Terrestrial (Atari 2600)? Because it's a really simple game that can be completed once you know how to do it. I know everyone calls it the 'worst game' but really it's unfair to call it that because ths creator had only 5 weeks to make the whole game and I know the pits are an issue with everyone but just hold the button and hold the joystick upwards to levitate out of it. Besides the pit, no one explains why this game is so bad. I don't care if the games were buried in Mexico, that doesn't explain why the game is ACTUALLY bad. To me it's just a mediocre game that can be completed shortly.
Generally every single game I played does not fall into the category of Bad or Worse games because I believe I choose my games wisely.

HOWEVER.

For me, the WORST game ever created in history is DmC Devil may Cry. There's absolutely nothing good about it.

Furthermore, That's the only game that I won't buy even if it's being offered for a just penny.

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Any Phillipes C GI or Vitual Boy Game.
Quote:Generally every single game I played does not fall into the category of Bad or Worse games because I believe I choose my games wisely.

HOWEVER.

For me, the WORST game ever created in history is DmC Devil may Cry. There's absolutely nothing good about it.

Furthermore, That's the only game that I won't buy even if it's being offered for a just penny.
Never heard of the game but from what I have researched it has recieved positive reviews. However I'll keep your word on that.

Quote:Any Phillipes C GI or Vitual Boy Game.
Ah yes Virtual Boy; one of Nintendo's biggest faliures and CDi is also terrible (it has Dark Castle, Hotel Mario and those three awful Link and Zelda games)
For me, the worst game I ever played was Tom and Jerry for the Game Boy Color system. It's not that fun.

The second worst game but still good was Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge for the Game Boy Advance. There is less interaction for the characters and one could only watch the battles instead of participating.

Mega Man Battle Network 4 (Game Boy advance): This is technically the worse Battle Network game for the fans and I gotta say, I half-agree. It has the worst translations.

The game is riddled with grammar and spelling errors, ranging from "viruses busting",  and "What a polite young man she was!".

Mega Man Battle Network 5 (Game Boy Advance): In general, I dislike this game because of a mini-game. Yeah, lame reason to dislike a game, I know.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:Mega Man Battle Network 5 (Game Boy Advance): In general, I dislike this game because of a mini-game. Yeah, lame reason to dislike a game, I know.
Not a lame reason at all, Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 has side missions such as math equations or walking a dog that has nothing to do with the story and is extremely pointless and they are also very boring to play so I would say they were kind of like mini-game too. I mean Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 is already a bad game but that reason alone would make anyone dislike a game. If those mini-games in Mega Man Battle Network 5 were tedious to play or takes too long to load or something then thats an understandable reason.
Metroid other M because the voice acting was awful, The combat and controls were just not my cup of tea and Samus was talking. I have more reasons, but let's not get into them -_-"

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1j7yaa1bgask...go_640.gif]
Quote:Not a lame reason at all, Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 has side missions such as math equations or walking a dog that has nothing to do with the story and is extremely pointless and they are also very boring to play so I would say they were kind of like mini-game too. I mean Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 is already a bad game but that reason alone would make anyone dislike a game. If those mini-games in Mega Man Battle Network 5 were tedious to play or takes too long to load or something then thats an understandable reason.
You know the 100-Fighters challenge? Yeah.

Yes, Mini-Games are non-canon to STH2006, but the said mini game in MMBN5 is required to advance the story.

In other notes regarding BN5, there are some viruses that are annoying as heck.
Quote:Never heard of the game but from what I have researched it has recieved positive reviews. However I'll keep your word on that.
The reason why it only has positive reviews posted in those "professional review sites" is because Tameem Antoniades - Ninja Theory's Dev himself made an effort to shut off actual gamer and solid DMC fan reviews. The Devil May Cry community dropped an overwhelming negative response on that game for a pretty darn good reason. It's content is vulgar, sloppy graphics and not to mention...Tameem modeled both "Dante" and "Vergil" after his own face.

If anyone's already cringing in horror at the idea of Gackt Camui being Genesis Rhapsodos in a Final Fantasy game then DmC is more disgusting.

But I got nothing against Gackt though. XD
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Quote:You know the 100-Fighters challenge? Yeah.

Yes, Mini-Games are non-canon to STH2006, but the said mini game in MMBN5 is required to advance the story.

In other notes regarding BN5, there are some viruses that are annoying as heck.

Ah I see, that does sound tedious.
Mega Man Zero 2 (Game Boy Advance):

This is the fustrating game. No joke. It took a while to pass the introduction stage. Either the enemies are too OP or the Health Bar is too low.

Lego Racers for the PS1 sucks. The controls are terrible!  :angry:

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Quote:Lego Racers for the PS1 sucks. The controls are terrible!  :angry:

Probably not as bad as Bubsy 3D's controls. In that game you can only move in one direction and in order to turn left or right you need to turn your character in a pivot and then move foward and so on.
The worst I played was Ratchet and Clank size matters for the psp, not to say the plot was far more inferior to the all Ratchet and Clank saga, the attack sounds were awfully loud compared with the background music and the graphics and colors of the game would make my eyes hurt after a little while.
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: tumblr_nbvq566Xx51qlihupo1_500.png]
Quote:The worst I played was Ratchet and Clank size matters for the psp, not to say the plot was far more inferior to the all Ratchet and Clank saga, the attack sounds were awfully loud compared with the background music and the graphics and colors of the game would make my eyes hurt after a little while.

I quite enjoyed Size Matters. Doesn't quite compare to any of the other games in the series and is probably the weakest title in terms of both plot and graphics (though that's largely due to the PSP's technical limitations), but I wouldn't classify it as the worst game I've ever played. Though, that's just my opinion, haha.

It's difficult to choose a worst because I've played so many bad games. Rampage: Total Destruction comes to mind though. A horrible game that I picked up when I bought my Nintendo Wii on launch day. It was a little fun with other people, but was utterly horrible on my own.

Supposedly Ride to Hell: Retribution is also a horrible game. Might have to pick up a copy for my Xbox 360 to trial it though.

I do fear Danball Senki Baku Boost's localization for the 3DS. I'm not too sure if there will be quality voice acting (or porting the VAs from the Nicktoons show). I'm not too sure about the original anime cutscenes there and I'm too scared about if it will get the Nicktoons treatment.

Oh well.

Worst game so far:

Steel Diver: Sub Wars: You know the free game we recieved from Nintendo on the 3DS? The game was just... Unexciting and boring.
Almost forgot the Zelda CDi games. Let's pretend those never happened. Ever.

Quote:Almost forgot the Zelda CDi games. Let's pretend those never happened. Ever.

You've...killed me!

...Good!

But I still find Dark Castle (CD-i version) to be the worst CD-i game with its broken controls and bad sound.

Lets also pretend that Crazy Bus, Superman 64, Sonic 06 and Bubsy 3D never existed either..Zelda on CD-i wasn't that bad compared to Sonic 06 as they did not come close to killing the Zelda franchise whether Sonic 06 came very close to doing so but thankfully Sonic is still around. Bubsy 3D is worse than Zelda CD-i as it killed the Bubsy franchise (The Bubsy franchise wasn't that good but was acceptably fine...except for the Pilot Cartoon). Superman 64 was just all bad and had very little effort to try to be good and Crazy Bus is just horrible...I know its a joke game but its a cruel joke.
I honestly don't know what you have against Sonic '06. In my opinion, it was a brilliant game which explored a darker theme for the franchise rather than sticking to the basics.

Totally agree with Superman 64 though. Burn it with fire.

Quote:I honestly don't know what you have against Sonic '06. In my opinion, it was a brilliant game which explored a darker theme for the franchise rather than sticking to the basics.

Totally agree with Superman 64 though. Burn it with fire.
Sonic 06 is not that bad but it was infamous for being the Worst Sonic Game and I will agree with that. Its worse than Sonic Genesis (GBA, not the 1991 one of course), worse than Sonic Labyrinth, worse than Shadow The Hedgehog, worse than Sonic R and worse than Sonic Lost World...The game could have been good if it wasn't rushed. You can clearly tell Sonic 06 was unfinished. The controls are stiff and clunky, Sonic is slower than he was in previous games. The camera can get disoriented and make you lose control. The game is glitchy, the story makes little sense and is filled with retcons. E.T for the Atari 2600 was a better game...yes...I SAID THAT! And when you said this game explored a darker theme, you mean their awful attempt to make it 'edgy' and 'mature'? This is not what a Sonic game is, they might as well have done a Sonic game about Politics. Sonic 06 is like Shrek 4...it sucks! Another thing I have to nit pick is that the game had the same name as its first Sonic game, Sonic The Hedgehog. Why couldn't they have called it something else. The few good things I can say about Sonic 06 is the introduction of Silver the Hedgehog, the soundtracks and its graphics.

Dare I say, this game is on par with Bubsy 3D...why? Because whilst Bubsy 3D killed the Bubsy franchise, the Bubsy franchise was never that good. The Sonic franchise was extremely popular and Sonic 06 was on the edge of killing the Sonic franchise. Sonic Team is so lucky Sonic is still alive. Another reason why its on par is because the story is worse than Bubsy 3D's story. However, if you like Sonic 06 then I'm fine with that as we are all entitled to our opinions just like how I enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever whilst everyone else hated it.

As for Superman 64...Yeah its a bad game. I'd rather play Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.