• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad/Worst games you have played
I think I'll also add Just Dance 2014 to my list of the Worst games I played. Sure, it can be used for a good exercise but the choice of music sucks.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Quote:I honestly don't know what you have against Sonic '06. In my opinion, it was a brilliant game which explored a darker theme for the franchise rather than sticking to the basics.

Totally agree with Superman 64 though. Burn it with fire.
I agree that Sonic 06 is an OK game, I like it's looks and music, they are different but good, I have a sort of guilty pleasure on it's gameplay though I cannot care for the story too much, I like this game sometimes. Besides I'm glad this game was here because it was neccessary for Sonic Team as they needed this to correct any mistakes that could be had in the future games and it wasn't that hard.

I think Shadow The Hedgehog, Chronicles and especially Secret Rings to be worse, Secret Rings didn't give me a full sense of control.

However my one of my worst games are Dark Castle Genesis and CD-I, both had horrendous controls and altered visuals, the sound was annoying and it was one of the hardest yet shortest games, and IMO it's almost Battletoads hard and that's when Dark Castle is on the easy setting.

Superman 64 is horrible but I can get use to the controls, unlike Bubsy 3D and Dark Castle, but it's just a very boring game.

I think the worst is Hong Kong 97, it's horrible in looks, bad story, bad repeated pop music and it's extremely hard and broken, it's really cheap in fairness and quality, it's pretty much a SNES hackfest, I would rather play Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde NES, that was easier.

There's also Desert Bus and Crazy Bus but I will get into those later.
If you like Sonic 06 then you like Sonic 06, I can't stop you nor do I want to.
Sonic Chronicles? Pfft. It's an okay game. It gets more boring if you already finished and already OP.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Sonic Chronicles was weird. I mean, I like RPGs and I maxxed everything out in Chronicles, but it was difficult to get to grips with the game. It also had no replay value, despite the gaming forcing you to restart as soon as you finish the final boss. Definitely a bad game.

Sonic and the Secret Rings was great fun. The gameplay was linear and took a little getting used to, but the minigames were awesome.

Beyblade: Metal Masters DS is also kinda boring since I FINISHED the story mode (And all I did was spam A and the Special.)
Quote:Sonic Chronicles was weird. I mean, I like RPGs and I maxxed everything out in Chronicles, but it was difficult to get to grips with the game. It also had no replay value, despite the gaming forcing you to restart as soon as you finish the final boss. Definitely a bad game.

Sonic and the Secret Rings was great fun. The gameplay was linear and took a little getting used to, but the minigames were awesome.

I...still think Sonic 06 is the worst Sonic game although Sonic Chronicles is on par.

Another thing I want to point out is I COMPLETELY disagree with anyone who says E.T for the Atari 2600 is the worst game ever made or one of the worst games ever made...why? Because its a basic game with a joystick and a single button, you can complete this game easily. I know people are going to bring up the video game crash of 1983...firstly, it wasn't E.T which caused the video game crash, it was over saturated with Atari games with poor quality (Atari 2600 games are good but later they were rushed games that were unfinished). Secondly, even if E.T did cause the crash, how is that a reason the game is bad? It isn't, thats just describing what the game did because it was so bad. People critisize the pits in E.T...its easy...just hold the button and move the joystick upwards to levitate out of it and once your out, shift to the side and let go of the joystick immediately after you escape...was that so hard? No. The graphics don't look any worse than other Atari 2600 games and for its time, it looks way better than Superman 64 and Bubsy 3D. For the five weeks the game had, at least they tried to make E.T a good game unlike Bubsy 3D and Superma 64 which look like a rush job that they quickly kicked out the door for sale. E.T for the Atari 2600 is not even close to being the worst game and anyone who says it is have probably never played it or were too lazy to figure out the mechanics.
Speaking of Beyblade games; Metal Fight Beyblade Portable Chouzetsu Tensei Vulcan Horuseus was really boring to death at first. It's hard to get the whole thing right. The Kyodai Beybattles are also frustrating because of the God Moding opponents. However, the fun part are the Field Battles; that's where things get super fun. Except with the time limit of the field battles, "fun" isn't saying too much.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
The reason I didn't like Sonic Chronicles was the POW system, it's all or nothing, when you do the circle tap it's very specific and my hand could get in the way mostly, and when you fail a special move, it still wastes your energy, this makes you grind the heck out of the game, and this is BioWares worst game IMO, they made mostly good quality games.

As for Secret Rings, it's control is off putting to me, it automatically runs and breaking is finicky, landing on rails can glitch out and it can be disorienting when it goes to a side view as the control is still for the first perspective, it has good music and graphics but what do they matter when the control isn't great, if I wanted a good Story Book title I would pick Black Knight. Sonic 2006 and even Shadow the Hedgehog are better games IMO. Though the mini games are fine.

I'm not one of those guys who care for graphics and music OVER gameplay because that's pretty stupid IMO.
"I'm not one of those guys who care for graphics and music OVER gameplay because that's pretty stupid IMO."

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU. At least I'm not alone.

Speaking of graphics and music, I do kinda care about them 30% but meh.

And you are seriously correct on the POW system.
Quote:"I'm not one of those guys who care for graphics and music OVER gameplay because that's pretty stupid IMO."

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU. At least I'm not alone.

Speaking of graphics and music, I do kinda care about them 30% but meh.

And you are seriously correct on the POW system.

Thank goodness I'm also not the only one, I think 30% is about right for me, as long as it's not over 50%.
Probably shouldn't have looked up Hong  Kong 97, because I'm seriously cracking up on the OST.

Bad game ever played: Sonic Generations 3DS

The game is short, story-wise. And one can easily get collectibles is by purchasing the clear bonus just by the use of play coins. (Bad review but meh.

Sonic Boom 3DS (demo)

The levels are too. Freaking. Long. Took me 11 minutes just to get through half a level.