• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bakuchou Renpatsu!! Super B-Daman
Bakuchou Renpatsu Super B-Daman!! (Bakuchou Renpatsu!! = Burst Ball Barrage!!) is a B-Daman anime series with 20 episodes. It is the first B-Daman anime series to feature B-Ders and aired during the late 90s. It follows the story of Tamago Tosaka and his Phoenix B-Daman in his quest to be JBA's number one.

A manga series was penned and illustrated by Shun Imaga. It was published in CoroCoro Comics which ran from the 90s to 2001 with 100+ chapters and was compiled in 15 tankoubon volumes.

Japanese Wiki Page

English Wiki Page

First off, I need links for the videos of this anime. If English Subtitles are available then Japanese Raws (ie: Video with Japanese Audio) would be great. The ones in YouTube are in Vietnamese and I don't understand a single word because I do not know the language. Therefore, any help with the Japanese Raws will be appreciated. TIA! ^_^

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Jeez ... Tamago won't stop changing his B-Daman . Choose one and get it over with !!!!! (Lolz)
I believe it's because Tamago's B-Daman kept on getting destroyed so an upgrade is necessary.
Well that is true ... Anyway try writing : TruongTieuPhamAFX on YouTube . It says that it is VietSub but I think that it is originally japanese. But there is only 4 episodes Sad
So be honest, I saw Tamago getting his B-Daman destroyed frequently as a recurring joke. It wasn't really the best way of promoting the series though, as it did kinda imply that Super B-Daman toys were brittle.

No luck with RAWs for the series. Everywhere I find them is a dead torrent.

How about Home Media releases like VHS Tapes (or VCDs?)

Was Super B-Daman ever released in external copies? That would be the only hope for me to get the RAWs if ever. =/

EDIT: Okay, VHS tapes do exist. There's like 5 volumes? Not sure how many. Now the problem is getting those VHS tapes if they're still available and the technology to transfer VHS to Digital Video Format.

I found the first 4 episodes . Sadly , they are VietSUB , but they are originally Japanese .   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rka7na9llos               Btw , Love that Intro

If the subs are in Vietnamese but the voices are in Japanese, that's fine.

Please post all four links here. I'll watch them as soon as my schedule is cleared and my internet is fine...which is in the forthcoming weekdays. I'll be multitasking with scanning CFB Legendary Phoenix vol. 2 too. Okay, sorry for TMI. ^_^;
Here you go Smile   First Episode  ,   Second Episode  , Third Episode and     Forth Episode    

He who provided raws of Super Bedaman for AFX-Fansub said that he will upload the raws someday. So don't worry guys.

That would be an amazing relief.

Now when will that someday be? I hope it would be very soon because I would be interested in working for English Subtitles for the series after I'm done with my scanlation project.