• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!!
[Image: 21tmi0.jpg]

Bakusou Kyoudai let's & Go was an anime that first aired in 1996, the manga was first released in 1994.

It's a shonen anime about two brothers that do races with small cars called mini4wd, it was most popular in Japan and in Malasya. 

The manga counts with 13 volumes and the anime has 3 seasons with a total of 154 episodes that aired from 1996 to 1998. It also had a 80 minutes movie that aired on 1997.

This is one of my all time animes, and I am always looking for fans or people that saw it, so if you did, I'd be more than happy to talk about this anime

<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: tumblr_nbvq566Xx51qlihupo1_500.png]
Ah yes, the good times!

I still remember some details like the character Jay whose voiced by Urara Takano (who also did Kodoh Kuraki in Crash B-Daman).
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
The very good times!

My favorite character is Jay/J you know xD

What I loved the most of the anime was the character development. Did you see how well they did J's personality develop? It was wow for a shonen anime
Sounds great!

You know, I really need to rewatch that series again now because I was too stoked with the cars and merchandise to care about the in-depth of the story. Any download links will be appreciated! Big Grin
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
I only have the raws to the first 20 eps

https://kickass.to/bankai-bakusou-kyouda...19551.html

I have also the raw MAX series, but I left them in Portugal, I'll get it this christmas and upload them when I can