• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beyblade collections
I could tell. Smile

Hasbro is also the only way to get a 100% authentic Omega Dragonis nowadays without breaking an arm and a leg or being screwed with a bootleg.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Yeah! I was surprised Hasbro gave us one, if memory serves correct. Was't the only way to get him before was with that Beyblade Guide?

Yes, the Coro Coro Magazine Beyblade Guide...whatever it's called.

Mine, however, is the Taiwanese repackaged standalone edition from Mani Limited.
At least we have each proclaimed a version unlike trying to find some things ><

Speaking of exclusives, I have an extra Sol Blaze (original Helios color ver.) although there's tiny and unnoticeable scruffs on it.

If anyone wants it, would trade it for a Red Thief Wheel from the first Synchrom Random Booster (aka: Thief Saramanda 230WB). 

Currently hoping to get the following:
  • Original Color of Mercury Anubis as shown with Yuki Mizusawa. The one with Blue and Black Metal Wheel.
  • The blue and white metal Bakushin Susanow owned by Takeru
  • Cyber Pegasis owned by Sora Akatsuki
  • The original color of the Nightmare Rex (yellow clear wheel)
  • Wing Pegasis, L-Drago Guardian and Duo Uranus aka: Ultimate 4D DX Set
  • Bandid Genbull
  • Balro Balro, Thief Girago (the reason why I need a Red Thief Wheel) and Archer Wyvang aka: Synchrom DX Sets
After that, I would have completed the entire Metal Fight Beyblade line. ^^

I just...need to focus on collecting Beyblades again.

@[member='Sumi Inaba'] Ohhh your Metal Fight Beyblade collection is as big as mine. Respect.

Will post my collection sometime this week...I have all my parts grouped together, so it takes a while to assemble them back together again.

Can't wait to see your Beyblade Collection, @[member='The Supreme One']! Yay for Female Collectors. Big Grin

Quote:Can't wait to see your Beyblade Collection, @[member='The Supreme One']! Yay for Female Collectors. Big Grin
Oh yeah! Looks like there are a few female members here, actually Smile We're always in the minority when it comes to hobbies like these.

Okay, too lazy to reorganize, so here you go!

[Image: 21449sn.jpg]Aaaand the stadiums...

[Image: s3eihx.jpg]As you can see, I have about 7 1/2 stadiums (if you count the BB-46 as two) and I'm sort of a Beyblade Stadium Elitist—I don't buy Hasbro stadiums period.

Note to self - Buy a Zero G stadium for the love of the Beyblade Gawd~! *__*

In my case, I buy Takara Tomy products 99.9% of the time. (Sadly, I can't say a closed 100%)

Despite being the minority here, the ladies had proven to be really fierce collectors and competitors.

So many parts... *___* I like those colored metal wheels. Variares, Wing Pegasis, Big Bang Pegasis etc...
@[member='Ryukou'] Zero-G attack stadiums are a lot of fun! They're probably my favorite to use in tournaments, but I prefer my BB-10 and Super Control for testing. Would not recommend the BB-46 as the plastic walls can get a bit noisy and the lack of tornado ridge is a little frustrating. 

Wide Square was my first, so it will always be special to me, but I don't use it anymore either.

I buy Takara online, partially because the Light Launcher 2 is my launcher of choice and Hasbro ripcords suck, but back when Beyblades were in stores I used to love buying locally, so I'd say my collection is about 60-40. 

Ah, yes. My limited edition collection is in that box & I'm pretty proud of it Smile My favorite is the WBBA 2012 Wing Pegasis Smile

Aaaand I'm rambling...

The standard BB-10 stadium is my favorite although I also have loads of fun with the Bey-Ta stadium. Smile