• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CF eS #52: Showdown at the Summit! Kamon VS Kakeru!!
Sorry, I suck at explaining Tongue

I meant by crossfight Bdaman as in not es and crossfight Bdaman es
Doraibu=Garuburn
Yeah, that's just Tama. He was what you could call a recurring cameo character that was discreetly placed in every single episode, regardless of him being there making sense. It was a nice surprise to have him speak in the last episode, though the whole Dracyan Jr. business was a bit too random.
They're not really "Dracyan Jr." if he's supposed to be Rising=Dracyan's little brother.
Away
Now a BIG mystery has started about Tamada and his dracyan :0

P.S:how do you guys put links in words?(just asking)
Doraibu=Garuburn
[quote name="Aruthor325" post="5792" timestamp="1395362644"]
Now a BIG mystery has started about Tamada and his dracyan :0

P.S:how do you guys put links in words?(just asking)
[/quote]

Ask that question in a more appropriate topic, not here.
Away
Why is it always kamon who has to win, he just randomly took Kakeru's popularity but Rising Dracyan should be more stronger then Garuburn
It's extremely underwhelming for a final episode, Gillusion floats a bit and shoots once... the thunder clouds don't make it more epic and Kamon turns evil for a pointless minute, then all is saved in four minutes... Even for a twelve minute episode, that's pretty pathetic, why not a multiple parter of B-Daman taking over or something, and to add to the EEEEEEVIL Nelvana cliche, the purple beast with red eyes, yikes how repetitive. To it's credit I love the ending scene and credits and that ending, it was so nice and fulfilling and that part where Hugo pushes Basara and being SIDEWAYS is kinda funny. I like that Shumon smiled in the very end. Too bad the series ended, it could have been more, I even have a fan series I worked with Pharmist on.