• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cobalt Saber
Just got Cobalt Saber from my friend today, opened up before doing a video and the stickers seem to have peeled off must of been because of how long it was in the box, no matter tho. Still looks amazing, I forgot to mention its a red see through color. The wing is good for control it seems tho its for power and has a tight grip on the trigger when you press it. I love this b-daman a lot and its been so long, cause I've been looking for it.
edit: heres the link to my vid enjoy, I hope I did okay ><
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcI_hC1T7eQ
Wow so cool, having a b-daman like Cobalt Saber must be really awesome with it's Delta Core. And when you say it has a red see through color, do you mean it's transparent red?
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
Its amazingly strong, and yes I do it looks so cool with the red color. This is my second zero 2 b-daman, Cobalt Saber is a b-daman worth buying no matter the price. Really cool and I got this  target thing it came with, you hit it with a b-dama after setting a target on it and it flys into the air after hitting the button. It sorta looks like this but without the yellow thing there.
[Image: 3190AW63KYL.jpg]
[quote name="-B-Der-" post="2722" timestamp="1378831577"]
Still looks amazing, I forgot to mention its a red see through color.
[/quote]

That kind of coloration you would see on the Crystal Ver. of Cobalt Saber, you lucky dog! Those were given out as tournament prizes years ago!
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Wow that's a really awesome b-daman you have there to add to your Collection Big Grin. Especially that it's the Red Crystal Version of Cobalt Saber (Crimson Saber to me).
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
[quote name="StaticBladez11" post="2733" timestamp="1378850620"]
Wow that's a really awesome b-daman you have there to add to your Collection Big Grin. Especially that it's the Red Crystal Version of Cobalt Saber (Crimson Saber to me).
[/quote]

Crimson Saber, in the Fire Spirits GBA game has Fire Wings
Whoa, Crimson Saber? I didn't know and I had the fire spirits game for gba. That's awesome
[quote name="-B-Der-" post="2735" timestamp="1378857778"]
Whoa, Crimson Saber? I didn't know and I had the fire spirits game for gba. That's awesome
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyJW_VYQL0g <---Look at this and see
That's sweet, I have all those b-daman in the game, I didn't notice that crimson saber there. Thanks for showing me xD
[quote name="bluesonic1" post="2911" timestamp="1379670650"]
Ahh I saw this exact Cobalt Saber on an auction site in Japan a while ago, and wondered if it was worth getting for myself as it was extremely expensive! Kinda glad I didn't now, as I have the tournament prize clear red one myself Tongue I'm still in wonder of what this version is called, and where it came from o__0 Before or after the tournament prize one, and what relevance does this one have to the tournament version? So glad to meet someone who owns this version Big Grin Maybe it's just a tournament version CS that they packaged with those extra target things?

It might be that it's a different red to mine though... For example, I have the CS Shining Form from the Super Shooting set, and it has a clear orange body with clear ruby red armour while the tournament prize CS is all over clear ruby red. I can't really tell in the video if the body is a different colour to the armour (it's really hard to distinguish in pictures I know); shed some light on it? Big Grin
Oh also, what colour where the stickers? Standard CS colours or gold ones seen on CS Shining Form?
[/quote] I'm really sorry about my video quality, its my labtop. x_x ohh, well there blue and white like the original Cobalt Saber. The flames are the yellow and orange color.
Wow that B - Daman looks awesome , I can see where my Dragren got the aiming horn design from. Congrats on the new B - Daman ( my apology for being late to the topic )

- J
[Image: Death_Note_Letter_J_by_Junsui88.jpg]
I'm not sure if I got the same B-Daman.

Also, J is right. The B-Daman looks great alongside Dragren.

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
[quote name="Basara Shirochi" post="4569" timestamp="1385600721"]
I'm not sure if I got the same B-Daman.

[/quote]

It is the same.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
@ Basara Shirochi: What Shadow said. That's Cobalt Saber Shining Form from the Super Ultimate Shooting Set.
From the looks of the color, it is from the Super Ultimate Shooting Set *Sonokong has one released & it's on eBay right now*.

[Image: 7.jpg]
I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.... I envy you so much, you're too lucky, where is my Cobalt Saber?!

BTW congrats! Wink

Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
Quote:I'm not sure if I got the same B-Daman.

Are the wings also in the transparent color, or are they solid colored?