• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combination Assistance
As the title suggests, if you need help creating B-Daman customs, this is the place. Remember to post your entire collection (and specify if you want Power, Rapid-Fire, Control and so forth) so we give you the best combo possible. Smile
Away
What would you say would be the top 3 cores for power (Cross Fight). It's been a real walk in the park to make my Control-type and my Rapid-fire type, but I can't seem to figure out a Power-type combo, probably because the only Power core I have is Accel :/
No matter how bright the light may be... It can always be overcast by a shadow.

~FourShadow
Hello I am looking for the best rapid fire combo with the parts I have
Triple Gillusion
Gatling = Deathshell
Stream = Drazeros
Quick Loader Magazine CB-33
Twin Loader Magazine CB-37
Lightning Dravise

Just wondering what the best rapid fire I can get with this is
I have made a lot of mistakes in my life... I don't want losing you to be one of them... ~Elfen Lied

B-Daman Fanon:
Gatling=Deathshell. No questions asked.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
[quote name="Shadow" post="4637" timestamp="1385847795"]
[/quote]
That still does not include magazines or anything else
I have made a lot of mistakes in my life... I don't want losing you to be one of them... ~Elfen Lied

B-Daman Fanon:
[quote name="arkra12" post="4638" timestamp="1385847973"]
[quote author=Shadow link=topic=207.msg4637#msg4637 date=1385847795]
[/quote]
That still does not include magazines or anything else
[/quote]
That supposed to be a question? I didn't mention mention any magazines because it's up to one to decide what magazine to use.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
[quote name="TheFourShadow" post="3653" timestamp="1382545380"]
What would you say would be the top 3 cores for power (Cross Fight). It's been a real walk in the park to make my Control-type and my Rapid-fire type, but I can't seem to figure out a Power-type combo, probably because the only Power core I have is Accel :/
[/quote]

Listing "the top 3 cores for power" would be hard, but some of the best ones are Accele, Spin, Rising, Assault and Spike. Of course there exists Drive but that's not a pure Power Core as it harbors Rollers for Rapid-Fire. There may be others like the Break and Burst Cores but we lack testing to know for certain.

[quote author=arkra12 link=topic=207.msg4636#msg4636 date=1385845602]
Triple Gillusion
Gatling = Deathshell
Stream = Drazeros
Lightning Dravise

Just wondering what the best rapid fire I can get with this is
[/quote]

I would recommend these combos:

Head: Dravise.
Arms: Deathshell.
Leg: Dravise.
Core: Gatling.
Tune-Up Gear: Twin Magazine.

The Dravise Horn has a Sight (its horn) and Gatling provides an awesome rate of fire but because one will be cranking the Gatling Unit's handle, it's practically impossible to fire and reload at the same time. Other than this, the Dravise Leg's rollers should help since you're using the ones from Lightning Dravise.

Arms: Drazeros 2/Deathshell.
Core: Rev.
Tune-Up Gear: Twin Magazine.

Along with being a Sight, the Dravise Horn allows one to rest their finger comfortably whilst firing. You can choose either of the Drazeros 2 or Deathshell Arms or use both. I picked them because the Drazeros 2 Arms can store marbles whilst the Deathshell Arm has an Emblem which might help Rev. Rev has one advantage over Gatling: Rollers, which do contribute to the Rapid-Fire.

I suggested the Twin Magazine for both customs because the Quick Loader Magazine requires time to scoop up marbles and I'd imagine you'd want to just fire and reload quickly.

@Shadow No Rapid-Fire Type is ever a Rapid-Fire Type without a Magazine, that's how important it is to include those when giving others help. The same way that arkra asked for a Rapid-Fire B-Daman is how you should have suggested a Magazine to go along with it.
Away
Quote:There may be others like the Break and Burst Cores but we lack testing to know for certain.
I don't have a Break core, but I have a Burst core. About the Burst Core, I don't really recommend it because just after the day I bought it, it got weaker. It's power maybe is just like that of Accele=Dracyan or Spin=Leohjya except with no drive spin.

---

I need a rapid fire combo... The only rapid fire B-Damans I have are: Rev=Dravise, Loading Diles and Mach=Sasword. My magazines are Tornado Magazine, Wide Magazine and Quick Loader Magazine. about other tune up gear you can suggest for me, I will buy it.
[Image: 1627ewm.jpg]
I was wondering what combinations I could make if I added a Sonic Dravise to my collection

B-Daman Fanon:
OK, I have :

Lightning Dravise
Thunder Dracyen (?)
Lightning Scorpio

I'm not sure what type I want, just want to see what I can make.
[quote name="arkra12" post="4670" timestamp="1385914182"]
I was wondering what combinations I could make if I added a Sonic Dravise to my collection
[/quote]

In the aforementioned combos I suggested, I'd replace the Dravise Leg with Sonic=Dravise's B-Dama Leg. For the second combo however, replace Rev with Sonic.

[quote author=@kilopatricko link=topic=207.msg4671#msg4671 date=1385915397]
OK, I have :

Lightning Dravise
Thunder Dracyen (?)
Lightning Scorpio

I'm not sure what type I want, just want to see what I can make.
[/quote]

Power:
Head: Dracyan.
Arms: Dracyan.
Core: Accele.

This is pretty much Thunder Dracyan except it uses the Dravise Leg. I chose it because since you're using the ones from Lightning Dravise, they give more mobility due to their Rollers which the Dracyan Leg lacks.

Rapid-Fire:
Arms: Scorpio.
Core: Rev/Roll.

The Dravise Head's horn is comfortable for laying a finger on it (better hold). The Scorpio Arms are great due to their curve so your fingers can rest there. It's your choice to use Rev or Roll. Personally, I'd use Rev because of its Rollers that increase Rapid-Fire but Roll's Trigger has a hole that can make firing easier. You're really going to need a Magazine for this combo however.
Away
Cool, thank you.

I do have a Wide Magazine in fact, I guess I should mention that I did get the break bomber set.
[quote name="arkra12" post="4636" timestamp="1385845602"]
Triple Gillusion
Gatling = Deathshell
Stream = Drazeros
Lightning = Dravise
Sonic = Dravise
[/quote]
I was wondering what the best Rapid Fire/Control Type combo would be

Edit: If I need to purchase any control type B-Daman/parts, what one/which ones should I buy?

B-Daman Fanon:
I need a really good and stable control type, a consistent power type, and a good rapid-fire type. Also, if possible, a power-rapidfire type.
B-daman:
Thunder dracyan (hasbro)
accele dracyan (takara)
lightning dravise (hasbro)
sonic dravise II (takara)
rising dracyan II (takara)
strike cobra (hasbro)
strike avian (hasbro)
thunder leo (hasbro)
lightning fin (hasbro)
lightning scorpio (hasbro)
thunder bearga (hasbro)
TUNE UP GEAR:
true aim barrel (hasbro)
wide magazine (hasbro)
tornado magazine (hasbro)

thanks in advance!
Derp
[quote name="takjuju1" post="4913" timestamp="1387066832"]
I need a really good and stable control type, a consistent power type, and a good rapid-fire type. Also, if possible, a power-rapidfire type.
B-daman:
Thunder dracyan (hasbro)
accele dracyan (takara)
lightning dravise (hasbro)
sonic dravise II (takara)
rising dracyan II (takara)
strike cobra (hasbro)
strike avian (hasbro)
thunder leo (hasbro)
lightning fin (hasbro)
lightning scorpio (hasbro)
thunder bearga (hasbro)
TUNE UP GEAR:
true aim barrel (hasbro)
wide magazine (hasbro)
tornado magazine (hasbro)

thanks in advance!
[/quote]

Power
Head: Dravise 2.
Leg: B-Dama Leg (with B-Dama).
Core: Rising/Spin.
Tune-Up Gear: Wide Magazine.

Rapid-Fire
Arms: Scorpio/Dravise 2.
Leg: B-Dama Leg (with B-Dama)
Core: Sonic/Rev.
Tune-Up Gear: Tornado Magazine.

Control
Head: Cobra.
Leg: Cobra.
Core: Stroke.
Tune-Up Gear: True Aim Barrel, Wide Magazine.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="4921" timestamp="1387068757"]

Power
Leg: B-Dama Leg (with B-Dama).
Core: Rising/Spin.
Tune-Up Gear: Wide Magazine.

Rapid-Fire
Arms: Scorpio/Dravise 2.
Leg: B-Dama Leg (with B-Dama)
Core: Sonic/Rev.
Tune-Up Gear: Tornado Magazine.

Control
Head: Cobra.
Core: Stroke.
Tune-Up Gear: True Aim Barrel, Wide Magazine.
[/quote]
Any good power-rapid fire hybrid combos I can make?
Derp
I'm not sure if it's even possible to create a "power-rapid fire hybrid" with your current parts.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="4932" timestamp="1387135968"]
I'm not sure if it's even possible to create a "power-rapid fire hybrid" with your current parts.
[/quote]
What about control-rapid fire hybrid?
Derp
I guess you can try-out this:

Core: Sonic.
Tune-Up Gear: True Aim Barrel, Tornado Magazine.
Away
This may not be related to the topic of my bdaman parts, but for those who want power or control types having a good, stable footing is always great, with control types, that's obvious, but with power types, especially from the ECS (emblem charge series) you want as much power possible and the power "brick" shifts when moved side to side, forward or backward, so if you can keep a power type still, the "block" stays still allowing for more powerful shots without emblem charge. Now with rapid fire having mobility in the competition table is always an amazing thing to have because if playing break bomber especially DX7, you need to be firing a lot at those rows of blocks to win, and so moving around for that just really works. Now I say that for only rapid fire type because each type has it's own playing style, rapid fire is to, well rapid fire get bdama everywhere as fast as you can, power is for powerful, yet somewhat stable shots, and control type is for shots that are controlled, whether it be by slowing or speeding the shot, or whether it be hitting or missing, so keep this post in mind when customizing