• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combo Testing Rules (MUST READ)
If you want to create a customization that is worthy of competitive situations, you'll need to know the rules, if you want to get the desired results.

1. Do not claim that your combo is competitive on the spot the moment you've made it. You'll have to test it thoroughly with honest-to-goodness results.
2. Only use official B-Daman marbles and Strike Shots; marbles made by other companies, even if they are of the same diameter, will not suffice. In addition, do not use marbles from Battle B-Daman onwards with Super B-Daman toys. (Marbles from Battle B-Daman and later are bigger than Super B-Daman marbles by 1 cm, so if you use a marble like that with a Super B-Daman toy, the core may potentially be damaged.)
3. When testing a combo, find a good, solid place for it, and if you have one, an official B-Daman playing field.
4. Remember, there is no such thing as the "Perfect Combo", "Ultimate Combo", or anything of that sort. Any combo has to have a chance of being beat out by another combo in any kind of challenge.
5. When someone provides criticism on your combo, don't make a big deal out of it. Take their advice and put the combo's flaws into consideration, and find a solution or two.
6. When creating a thread to evaluate a combination, remember to specify everything about the B-Daman; each individual part used, all gear, the B-Dama material, any potential influences, etc.

For testing specific types, use the following standards:

Power
Rapid-Fire
Precision
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
I don't have the sniper magazine but...:
I made a combo using: Dravise 1 Head, Scorpio 1 Arm, Roll Core, Dravise 1 Roller Leg, & Tornado Magazine. I tested it in shooting multiple B-Dama in a short amount of time and it kept doing really well in its shot timing :3.
[Image: 7.jpg]
That sounds like good combo