• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Come help support B-Daman Crossfire and B-Daman Fireblast!
#1
It's no secret that the B-Daman franchise hasn't been shooting a lot of activity lately. It's currently dead in Japan and only active in other countries, most recently Hong Kong and Malaysia. Two countries that seem to be struggling include the United States and Canada thanks to lackluster sales of B-Daman Crossfire.


So what can we do about this? Well, supporting the series on social media is a start! Every like, follow and share that the franchise gets is supportive. We can't do anything about Cross Fight B-Daman - its run its course and finished last year. However, we can help the international counterpart, B-Daman Crossfire and the soon-to-be B-Daman Fireblast premiering in Italy this Saturday!


That's why I'm urging you guys to show your support of B-Daman by liking and following the links below.

https://facebook.com/bdamanbattles?_rdr
https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=574752325928103
https://twitter.com/BDAMAN_Official
https://youtube.com/user/bdaman


Every like, follow, retweet, quote, favorite, share and every other social media jargon in-between helps! Social media is a great marketing tool for advertising, especially for B-Daman because it helps determine a property's popularity! Tell your friends, share this with anybody you know and help support the franchise we call B-Daman!

Goals

B-Daman Crossfire Facebook

- 9,000 likes


B-Daman Crossfire Twitter

- 300 followers


B-Daman Crossfire YouTube

- 9,000 subscribers


B-Daman Fireblast Facebook

- 300 likes
Away
#2
I know that my comment on this might be really stupid but;


People don't know and/or don't care about B-Daman. At least in my area, anyway.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
  Reply
#3
Quote:I know that my comment on this might be really stupid but;


People don't know and/or don't care about B-Daman. At least in my area, anyway.


Then don't tell them about it! The point of this topic is to support the franchise through means of social media. If people in your area aren't interested, that's okay but regurgitating negativity is not helpful - we don't need that. If you can like and follow the links I gave you and share this with people you know who do care about B-Daman, then you're helping. Be optimistic, not pessimistic.
Away
  Reply
#4
I'm willing to support the franchise by buying authentic B-Daman Models if that makes any sense. However sadly, I am yet to see any Fireblast products over here. Takara Tomy or Hasbro.

I see it as strong sales could give huge impact as much as Facebook likes. Cross Fight items sold out in the Philippines with only one store notably having a few recently-restocked Tigares and Dragold DX sets left.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
  Reply
#5
Quote:I'm willing to support the franchise by buying authentic B-Daman Models if that makes any sense. However sadly, I am yet to see any Fireblast products over here. Takara Tomy or Hasbro.

I see it as strong sales could give huge impact as much as Facebook likes. Cross Fight items sold out in the Philippines with only one store notably having a few recently-restocked Tigares and Dragold DX sets left.


Hasbro releases B-Daman Crossfire in the Philippines? Wow, I thought they were just from Takara Tomy.


It's great that you're willing to support the franchise as a whole by buying B-Daman but right now our focus should be on Crossfire and Fireblast. Buying Core Change and Emblem Charge products aren't exactly helping SUNRUGHTS or Hasbro as much as following them on social media and buying Hasbro's products (which really needs some help). You know what I mean?
Away
  Reply
#6
Oh no. That's a big misunderstanding. We only got the Takara Tomy products here.

 

I'm very much interested in buying the Hasbro Crossfire ones but only for the marbles and their Double Drazeros if it ever goes into production.

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
  Reply
#7
Well...since I actually have an uncle who can order me a Drive=Garuburn, I am more motivated to support the franchise. I'll give it a shot.


Sorry if what I'm going to ask is off-topic but has any of the B-Daman series ever been ultimately popular like Beyblade?
  Reply
#8
Quote:Well...since I actually have an uncle who can order me a Drive=Garuburn, I am more motivated to support the franchise. I'll give it a shot.
That's great, but it would be even better if you liked and followed the links in the original post. B-Daman Crossfire and B-Daman Fireblast are priorities now, not so much Cross Fight B-Daman since it ended.
 
Quote:Sorry if what I'm going to ask is off-topic but has any of the B-Daman series ever been ultimately popular like Beyblade?
Definitely Super B-Daman. Perhaps even Battle B-Daman but I'm not sure.
Away
  Reply
#9
I already liked both the facebook pages and subscribed but I don't have a twitter account.
  Reply
#10
I don't have a twiter account but I'll do it in facebook

<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: tumblr_nbvq566Xx51qlihupo1_500.png]
  Reply
#11
Quote:That's great, but it would be even better if you liked and followed the links in the original post. B-Daman Crossfire and B-Daman Fireblast are priorities now, not so much Cross Fight B-Daman since it ended.

 


Definitely Super B-Daman. Perhaps even Battle B-Daman but I'm not sure.
Definitely not Battle B-Daman maybe where you live but where I was not so much, beyblade was way popular the Battle B-Daman here and it was unsuccessful in the Usa and I agree I found it kind of silly. I mean talking cats topped off with some annoying characters and horrible voice actors. 

 

Anyway I feel the reason why I didn't do so well in the toy line might have been the fact that the cartoon aired on vortex. All the Beyblade cartoons aired on cartoon network. If it aired on cartoon network like Beyblade more people would have seen the anime and wanted the B-Daman, since it is a toy based anime kids will want what ever their favorite characters have. I mean I remeber when bakugan came out and how I suddenly wanted Drago as soon as I saw some episodes of it ( I know that was a completely different anime and toys but I thought it was a perfect example). We didn't even play the game and most of us didn't even know how didn't even know how, we would just trade out bakugan at recess and show off their stats and how rare it was and I doubt that it was that much different at other schools. We didn't know how to play the game but yet people had like 50 just cause they liked the show, any other toy base anime is the same toy sales are linked to show rates and views I lot of kids have never even heard of it. I thought Battle B-Daman must have been a cartoon that was on when I was like 2 or 3 because I had never heard of it but to my suprise I was around 5 or 6 depending on what month the show came out,  I was part of the age group that it was targeting yet I had never heard of it neither had my friends are anybody. I stopped watching vortex or 4 kids as it's name was back then when I was 12 cause I started sleeping in so late. I would have never found out about B-Daman if I hadn't had clicked on a crossfire episode by accident on the internet and started watching the show and just like a little kid I suddenly wanted a B-Daman. Anyway my point is that if more kids saw the show then B-Daman would be more successful and if it airs on say cartoon network or maybe nicktoons or disney then it will make like twice as much in profit. There is also the possibility that it isn't doing so well because of the fact B-Daman shot marbles, when I was a kid my mom wouldn't let me have any toys that shot anything.

  Reply
#12
Quote:Definitely not Battle B-Daman maybe where you live but where I was not so much, beyblade was way popular the Battle B-Daman here and it was unsuccessful in the Usa and I agree I found it kind of silly. I mean talking cats topped off with some annoying characters and horrible voice actors. 

 

Anyway I feel the reason why I didn't do so well in the toy line might have been the fact that the cartoon aired on vortex. All the Beyblade cartoons aired on cartoon network. If it aired on cartoon network like Beyblade more people would have seen the anime and wanted the B-Daman, since it is a toy based anime kids will want what ever their favorite characters have. I mean I remeber when bakugan came out and how I suddenly wanted Drago as soon as I saw some episodes of it ( I know that was a completely different anime and toys but I thought it was a perfect example). We didn't even play the game and most of us didn't even know how didn't even know how, we would just trade out bakugan at recess and show off their stats and how rare it was and I doubt that it was that much different at other schools. We didn't know how to play the game but yet people had like 50 just cause they liked the show, any other toy base anime is the same toy sales are linked to show rates and views I lot of kids have never even heard of it. I thought Battle B-Daman must have been a cartoon that was on when I was like 2 or 3 because I had never heard of it but to my suprise I was around 5 or 6 depending on what month the show came out,  I was part of the age group that it was targeting yet I had never heard of it neither had my friends are anybody. I stopped watching vortex or 4 kids as it's name was back then when I was 12 cause I started sleeping in so late. I would have never found out about B-Daman if I hadn't had clicked on a crossfire episode by accident on the internet and started watching the show and just like a little kid I suddenly wanted a B-Daman. Anyway my point is that if more kids saw the show then B-Daman would be more successful and if it airs on say cartoon network or maybe nicktoons or disney then it will make like twice as much in profit. There is also the possibility that it isn't doing so well because of the fact B-Daman shot marbles, when I was a kid my mom wouldn't let me have any toys that shot anything.
I disagree. Look at Scan2Go, that was aired on Cartoon Network and that wasn't too well known (even thouh Scan2Go were released in the UK whethers B-Daman Crossfire didn't). B-Daman Crossfire just wasn't well known and hopefully B-Daman Fireblast will be different.


Again, sorry for off-topic discussion.
  Reply
#13
Quote:Definitely not Battle B-Daman maybe where you live but where I was not so much, beyblade was way popular the Battle B-Daman here and it was unsuccessful in the Usa and I agree I found it kind of silly. I mean talking cats topped off with some annoying characters and horrible voice actors.


I meant the Japanese version of the Battle B-Daman series that lasted from 2001 to 2005. Also, did you follow any of the links in the original post?
Away
  Reply
#14
I already liked the first Facebook Page & I'm already subscribed to their Youtube channel, went ahead & followed the B-Daman Twitter page & liked the Italian Fireblast page. There's no more B-Daman Crossfire stuff in my area of Florida so I can't really buy any of them without doing it online.

[Image: 7.jpg]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)