• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Competitive B-Daman on YouTube?
So during the few years I had with Beyblading and YouTube, a vast majority of the community not only discussed customizing on the forums, but a lot of them uploaded practice videos, reviews of other people's combos, and combos tests on their YouTube channels and my question is if that is possible to do with B-Daman as well. I suppose it is, but would perhaps anybody be interested in actually doing this is the real question.

I had been thinking about doing this for some time, and I think it would be a lot of fun, because I think that it will get a lot more people involved and it may even bring more people to the forums. I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on the idea, because like I said, there was a lot of this in the Beyblading Youtube community and it really brought people together and it's what I did for a long time before discovering *Rainbow comes out of hands* FORUMS.
No matter how bright the light may be... It can always be overcast by a shadow.

~FourShadow
I'd definitely be in. Especially because i have a break bomber and almost completed wave 1.
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
That's great! We should still wait for more people to hop on-board with us, but I'm glad to see your enthusiasm Big Grin

~FourShadow
This is definitely a nice idea and I'd participate but how exactly would we test them? What methods would we use? It's not as clear cut and dry like Beyblade where all one had to do was launch two and watch who wins or outspins.
Away
Well that's the beauty with B-Daman. There are a lot of possibilities with it. It's like what you said with Beyblade, there is simply only one objective. But with B-Daman, there are several ways you test, such showing how strong your Power-type is by setting up a puck and showing how many shots it takes to get to the other side. That's just one example out of the many ways you can show off your B-Daman. You gotta let your imagination run wild Smile

~FourShadow
I agree I have breakbomber and all the core change sustem B-Daman
Nice. RevDravise I understand that you have a YouTube channel as well I think that if we can get one more person in on this then we'd be set to go. I've been trying to resurrect my old channel so that I can get started, but I've had some troubles so I'm gonna have to wait.

~FourShadow
I suppose I'm updating this now. I have resurrected an old channel of mine that received almost 500 subscribers and over 500, 000 channel views. Pretty much the purpose of this channel is to talk about competitive B-Daman like I do in the forums, but instead I'm spreading it to YouTube. This will bring the community together and if anyone would like to join me on this new journey please reply or sned me a PM and I can give advice on how to get started

Here is the link to my channel VVV
http://www.youtube.com/user/ready321letitrip

~FourShadow
[quote name="TheFourShadow" post="3790" timestamp="1383181313"]
I suppose I'm updating this now. I have resurrected an old channel of mine that received almost 500 subscribers and over 500, 000 channel views. Pretty much the purpose of this channel is to talk about competitive B-Daman like I do in the forums, but instead I'm spreading it to YouTube. This will bring the community together and if anyone would like to join me on this new journey please reply or sned me a PM and I can give advice on how to get started

Here is the link to my channel VVV
http://www.youtube.com/user/ready321letitrip
[/quote]
I suppose Im in I mean why not?
No one can beat me than me alone! Minna miteite kure!
It's a lot of fun Smile You can look up my channel ready321letitrip if'd like an example

~FourShadow
I might join this. I have a (Bad) YouTube channel called "TheBeybladePro", but I never got to uploading Beyblade videos. I will try using my IPhone to record some testing content of some sort.
It'd be really cool if you could join the rest of us. It will be a lot of fun and you Iphone will do.

~FourShadow