• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash B-Daman Ads from Coro Coro Magazine 2006
Full-colored Coro Coro Magazine ads are very interesting to look at and are a rare, archival find considering that the said ads never make it to the tankoubon format.

Here are the Crash B-Daman Coro Coro Advertisements that I happened to stumble upon while lurking around Yahoo Auctions Japan (usually in search of rare BakuTech Bakugan). Pictures aren't too big but hey, at least we get to see what's in the ads. Smile  

Begin the throwback by clicking the Spoiler button

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
And here I thought tehres gonna be an upcoming new b-daman news but instead its something from the past. disappointing but still this is a nice post u made Smile

Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
Bro, this is a Toyline discussion forum.

Any discovery regarding the Toylines - be it past or present WILL be posted here.

But if you want actual news, @[member='Gunsity'], pertaining to the present B-Daman series ~ B-Daman toys are once again available locally within the Philippines. Although selected shops only.

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.