• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash Bdaman Sws No.32 Assault Tauros
[Image: WP_20140812_001.jpg]

1. Barrel: .67 variable stand.

It gives the player the option of having the free range movement of left or right. Wheels are integrated into the design of one side. The second option allows players to shoot from a fixed position. Barrel is about 3inches long.

2. Body: Tauros 2.

Body still remains green while the armor and helm are white. The helm has a 2.5 inch blue "horn" that can be pulled back to be raised above a synchro server and act as a iron sight to keep on shooting accurately.

3. Trigger grip: Grand.

Personally the design says that it supposed to fit into the palm of the hand. The same way that sniper put rifle stock in to the pocket of their shoulder ensuring body control. Honestly bad idea since it really makes for an uncomfortable fit and not easy to fire.

Overall. I think this is crash bdamans long range bdaman sniper. Yes true that eclipse dragon does possess a longer barrel but that is to help it keep shots steady been a perfect type. Tauros on the other hand could be compared to a sr-25 sniper rifle ora m4 chambered with a 7.62 cal sabre system.(21 inch barrel conversion system. I noticed during testing that Tauros benefits more from a slower rate of fire. Around the same or if not a little slower that power types.

Saying that it'll be good to have as part of a crash collection and for use.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Barrel = That totally gave the name of the B-Daman; making it a one heck of an assault rifle hybrid!

Iron Sight = That's very important for control and to me who has a rather poor eyesight when viewing things from afar.

Trigger Grip = That's quite a small trigger grip IMO. I can definitely see some issues there but hey, I got small hands.

I wonder how is the recoil on this one?

Having said all of that; I want one! *__*

Thanks for not just reviewing this but also putting the gunz on.

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Small hands or not it wont help with the grand grip. Recoil is very slight. You'll enjoy this one

Then I guess I'll just replace the grip if I were to use it for competitive purposes.

Not bad on the recoil. The worst recoil ever IMO was still Omega Bahamut.

Sure your talking about recoil. Recoil is the kick produced at the moment of fire. Bahamut just has a heavy trigger pull.

I forgot to mention that the wheels on the mobile side of the variable stand also work very well when shifting Tauros side to side albeit that the excess plastic that connects them to the sprus are properly removes and the wheels are completely smoothed over.

Wait, there's wheels on this thing? :O

Yes in Mobil mode the variable stand has two plastic wheels that make contact with the floor so you can move left or right with ease.

Dude, that's rad! Just as rad as the Power Grip on a Burst Bison! *__*

Want Mode for Assault Tauros = Over the Top!! *___*

Accuracy not affected. Depends on bders skill

Well that goes for any B-Daman in real life. Without anime special effects, it all comes down on the skills of the B-Der.

Even so, that's exhibited in the anime with Shun Hyuuga but especially in every battle Hitto and Kodoh go head-to-head into. Hitto never defeated Kodoh in a battle of skills. 
Cause Kodoh started out with a generic. While Hittos first was Magnum Ifrit. He started playing with a powerful bdaman and short on skill