• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cross Fight B-Daman DX
And I have posted my 12th Chapter. I might be on the hiatus (A temporary gap, pause, break, or absence) with my series for a small while, because I have to do all my school stuff, and fit in my schedule on the things I do. So here it is ;D.
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
Can I be like a shadow silhouette

B-Daman: 5 Shooter=Demon

The b-daman has a generic core nothing special however his arms have a double barrel that can hold two B-dama so if you count the main core and side cores it is five cores
Hi. I would really like to be an important character in your story. I suppose you would like some specs on my character, well here you go:

His name is Dasutin Shurutsu. He is about 15-16 years old. He has black hair that comes down to a little past his eyebrows and his ears but doesn't go past his neck. He wears a black fadora about half of the time rhat you see him. He has blue eyes that turn fiery red when he finds himself in a desperate situation. He is a very kind, thoughtful and calm person but can be a little over confident at times. However, when he finds himself in a tough spot in battle not only do his eyes turn red but his personality changes dramatically. He will crush all who get in his way including his opponent and he loses track of what truly matters, having fun. In the story Dasutin must find a way to overcome this.

His B-Daman: Curve Perseus (the knight that defeated Medusa) (may change the core name)

The curve core has a switch the can allow you to curve your shot to the left, right or straight. Just like Lord Cavalry. A presicion type B-Daman.

The B-Daman is mostly black but has some purple and red details and has armour that is of a knight, kinda picture Black Knight from Battle B-Daman.

Techneques (kinda super shots): Slash Left, Slash Right, Slash Center
Super shot: Dark Destroyer (emblem charge) (unless that hasn't been added yet)
Phrase: "Deliver the final blow, Perseus!"

I'd love for you to add this dynamic character to your story and I'd really appreciate it. I have read some of the story already and I like it. Tell me what you think and I'll hopefully hear from you soon Smile
No matter how bright the light may be... It can always be overcast by a shadow.

~FourShadow
I always thought how are curve shots useful no offense to anone
[quote name="TwinTornadoDravise62013" post="4401" timestamp="1384852484"]
I always thought how are curve shots useful no offense to anone
[/quote]

It's not that it's really useful. Its the defininition of a gimmick. It's really suppose to just have an interesting concept to it.
No matter how bright the light may be... It can always be overcast by a shadow.

~FourShadow
Alright, I finished the 13th chapter of my series!  ;D

Back from the hiatus and finished the 14th Chapter.

[quote name="StaticBladez11" post="4782" timestamp="1386383246"]
Back from the hiatus and finished the 14th Chapter.
[/quote]
No spot for me yet? Oh yeah btw my guys kind of like subaru at first shy and all but when they get to know him hes actually funny and cool

No one can beat me than me alone! Minna miteite kure!
I'm going to put you in the next chapter, because it's about the Emblem Charge.

[quote name="StaticBladez11" post="4811" timestamp="1386514327"]
I'm going to put you in the next chapter, because it's about the Emblem Charge.
[/quote]oh ok then thanks bro Smile
I made my 15th chapter, I still might be on the hiatus though.

[quote name="StaticBladez11" post="4959" timestamp="1387426124"]
I made my 15th chapter, I still might be on the hiatus though.
[/quote]
awesome Thanks and the " shooting like a hunting wolf" was awesome Smile I just hope its a tie ahahahha!
btw the name Aomine comes from the profile oicture of mine he is the tan guy in the middle Smile
I'm glad you enjoyed the Chapter! ^_^ Thank you for reading it.

[quote name="StaticBladez11" post="4969" timestamp="1387574664"]
I'm glad you enjoyed the Chapter! ^_^ Thank you for reading it.
[/quote]No problem  8) I hope we can be friends Smile
hopefully this is still open but i have a character

nyru hugari

male

ultimate spike=dragold

insane, crazy,wild

he had found ancient ruins when he had saw a b daman. not thinking he had grabbed it. it was too powerful for him and took over him giving him a new personality and turning him insane. he goes around screaming, power power power for no reason. he will only be released if he beats the best b shot. only then he will be able to control dragold.

wears treanch coat with black t shirt, jeans and leather boots. big brown eyes and hair is brown with gold streaks

super shot ultimate gold spike
I'm gonna try and cram in all the requests you given me. The reason my I'm not posting chapters as quick as I usually did is that I have to balance life, education, and family, if you can understand. Other that that, I've finished the 16th Chapter ^_^

Sorry to say this people, but this series is probably gonna take longer. It's because now that I lost internet for a long time, and the fact I have to focus on school Tongue, but that doesn't mean this series is discontinued (NOT BY A LONG SHOT). But since I took a long time here's some pieces that I was going to put later in the series, enjoy.

"The Cyber Dragon, is not fully complete, isn't it?" A Voice said. "No, the Cyber phase is just the first part of our plan, once we obtain the Venom Shard, then he'll become complete!" Another Voice said. "Right!" The first voice said.

"Did you know, there are B-Daman of an old legend, and they might be here." A Man said. "Really! It's important that me and Quilblaze become stronger for that tournament!" The Boy said. "Calm down, I'll tell you,"  The Man said. "There are two B-Daman, one of a legendary warrior with a sword that could slice mountains. The other B-Daman was risen from the darkness and has unbelievable strength and power. It's only the B-Ders they have chosen, they'll know which destiny is for the best for them." "Sounds cool, but I have no idea where to find them." The Boy said. "I'm sure, in time, they'll show up." The Man said. "Okay!" The Boy said.

please add my character - its an emblem charge one

tatsuki shinigami (change da last name if u like xD)

age 14

bdaman: tornado=dracaen - power type(core - 3 drive strips around the core that you can change for different spins. the head is a raydra head, with gunlock=wolg's arm's, and raydra's buster legs all a grey darker than fin's but lighter than wolg's

bio: he was bullied all the time, so HE HAS A STRONG SENSE OF JUSTICE.

edit: sorry about da caps at the end

my own custom bdaman:

legend of the fox,

one sided buster=raydra

my fav. bdaman

summon a whirlwind,

dravise!!!

Make me be in it!! If its ok, love it if my b daman was spike dracyan, thats what I always use!

Character: kazuto tatsunami

personality: wild like a tsunami, usually very outgoing and happy but once he gets mad you dont wanna be around.

B daman : Power type: Rising=Shark. It has a blue body with translucent green emblem charges on its arm.

Special shot: triple tsunami death charge!
  • EdBoy3 has attached a moderator's note to this message:

Don't double post under 48 hours.