• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cross Fight B-Daman eS English Subbing
[quote name="DaruiTUchiha" post="2071" timestamp="1376872394"]
Does anyone know where I can find episode 9 subbed?
[/quote]

If you want episode 9 subbed, then go harass Mana. We're collaborating to get it done and he still hasn't given me his part yet, it's been almost 2 months, and he doesn't respond to my email messages either. I don't want to give up on him, but if he doesn't answer me back, I'm gonna do it myself.

In his defense he did lose what he was working on when he lost his USB drive so it is acceptable to a certain point, but now it's been too long and he doesn't respond back, try and ask him to see what's up, cuz he aint talking to me lol.
I haven't had any emails since I last replied. I've almost completed it, just a few lines I'm a tad unsure on (Stupid Yukihide and his style of speaking...), but I'll send you the script.

My apologies!
For those who don't know, episode 52: Showdown at the Summit! Kakeru VS Kamaon!! is now subbed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7I6lnHZYDs
Away
Lol please sub all of them mana that will be great
Doraibu=Garuburn
I will when I have the time. Right now, I'm quite held back by college and work. I should have some time this coming week so I might sneak an episode or two out.
just a request but can you sub episode 10. i know your busy with collage work and i hope you can get caught up. i dont wanna wait till fireblast come out
please mana translate more because i was watching and i was looking for ep 11 es, the one no - one did
my own custom bdaman:

legend of the fox,

one sided buster=raydra

my fav. bdaman

summon a whirlwind,

dravise!!!

Okay, so I should have some free time this weekend to perhaps attempt a translation of two episodes. Am I right in thinking 10 and 11 are the ones people want most at the moment?
[quote name="~Mana~" post="5656" timestamp="1394205090"]
Okay, so I should have some free time this weekend to perhaps attempt a translation of two episodes. Am I right in thinking 10 and 11 are the ones people want most at the moment?
[/quote]

yes that would be perfect
Hey mana, how do you translate episodes?

Google Translate or you know Japanese yourself :0
Doraibu=Garuburn
yeah, tell us!!!!

my own custom bdaman:

legend of the fox,

one sided buster=raydra

my fav. bdaman

summon a whirlwind,

dravise!!!

We are waiting... Big Grin
Doraibu=Garuburn
Quote:Hey mana, how do you translate episodes?

Google Translate or you know Japanese yourself :0
Google Translate should not be used for translations. It isn't always accurate and sometimes comes out with something completely different than what is actually meant. I have an understanding of Japanese and, on areas I get stuck on, I have guide books that I can reference to provide the best possible translation I can.

In regards to the progress of episodes 10 and 11 subbed, I did have them complete. However I recently had a mishap regarding my laptop and, as a result, the hard drive has been wiped. I'll need to re-acquire the raws of the episodes and re-translate the subtitle files as well. Bare with me and I'll try to get this complete asap!
Hey Mana thanx for ur dedication and anyone else who is helping you translate them.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
What about 10 on
Lolking if this is you first time watching es hope you enjoy it
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
I hope that the subbings will be released soon, but don't overwork yourself!!
Hello Everyone and Mana!!! It's D NES from BeTheMan Fansubs, long time no see!!

I've just released Episode 9 and 10 on Youtube, you can access my Youtube channel, Blog, Torrents and Direct Downloads, as well as updates on releases from my website bethemanfs.com

If you read the about me page I state in detail why it's taken me so long to release an episode, but this past year has been really tough on me, my illness came back and not only that the sub partner I had at the time (which was someone very close to me at the time, but not anymore) completely vanished from my life from one day to the next, so those two main things really prevented me from working on subbing B-Daman eS.

I've recently recovered from that emotional trauma lol and have been feeling a little better after a medical procedure was performed on me so I started working on subbing B-Daman eS again. Please remember that I am now working on this by myself so I cannot give you an exact release date for all the episodes, sorry about that, but I definitely will release them as I get them done, one by one Smile

I hope to see all of you around, either here, on my website or on YouTube, let me know how you're enjoying the episodes, I'm really liking it especially episode 10, it was really good!! Well I'll talk to you all later!!

D NES from BeTheMan

Nice. I can finally see that episode subbed!
I released Episode 11 in case you haven't been notified yet Smile Hope you enjoy it!! It was really good!!