• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cross Fight Cores for Sale or Trade (Within the Philippines Only)
  • All items are 100% authentic Takara Tomy products.
  • These items are only for sale within the Philippines.
  • I cannot ship nor receive money from overseas customers.
  • Furthermore, I prefer face-to-face meet-ups to ensure that both parties are satisfied with the deal.
  • Serious buyers only. I regret to say and do this but spammers and joy bidders will get a -1 point from me.
  • Please post your intent in this topic and I will PM you the details for the meet-up
  • I also sell some Bakugan and Beyblade items but I'm not sure if I would be allowed to post those here considering this is a B-Daman-based forum. ^^; So feel free to PM me if you wish to purchase Beyblades or Bakugan.
If you do not wish to negotiate by cash; I will accept trade (1 is to 1) for any of the following items that I am looking for:

• Stroke Core Gauge Max version
  • Roll Core Gauge Max version
  • System Magazine
  • Wide Magazine (Blue)
  • Tornado Magazine (Black)
  • Proto Zero One Black
  • Orochi Body Set
  • Sasword (version 1) Body Set
  • Dragon Bit
  • Straight Barrel (Red)

STUFF FOR SALE

Will upload pictures within less than 24 hours. I swear.

Cross Fight B-Daman Round Core (Unassembled, Complete) with free one (1) Official B-Dama - 200 PHP

Will include the box with Ban Kee stickers so that you can use it for tournaments

Cross Fight B-Daman Burst=Bison - 400 PHP        

Unassembled; with 1 B-Dama, Manual, Stickers, Ban Kee Box. No horns included (Sorry)

Cross Fight B-Daman Spin Core (Assembled, Complete) with free one(1) Official B-Dama - 200 PHP

Will include the box with Ban Kee stickers so that you can use it for tournaments. With stud parts and assembler tool.

Battle/Crash/Cross Fight B-Daman Official B-Dama Pack - 150 PHP

10 pieces of official standard blue .67 marbles.

Cross Fight B-Daman Lock-On Barrel - 150 PHP

No stickers included, Will include packaging with Ban Kee stickers so that you can use it for tournaments.

Crash B-Daman Magnum Ifrit - 300 PHP

Assembled with Stickers. Complete Parts, Excellent Condition. Will include a free B-Dama.

Crash B-Daman Blitz Garuda - 300 PHP

Assembled with Stickers. Complete Parts, Excellent Condition. Will include a free B-Dama.

(Buy both Ifrit and Garuda for 500 PHP)

Pics or it never happened. Tongue

[Image: IMG_3179.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3180.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3181.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3182.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3183.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3184.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3185.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3186.jpg]

~~~ Thank you in advance!

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
do you have any es b damans?? im willing to trade or even buy it.. Big Grin
yes! finally a filipino seller for authenthic ones!, olx.ph was filled with fake ones (though, i do consider buying the ultimate garuburn DX set) also what does dragon bit mean?

say if i were to buy the spin core, were will the meet-up be? (di pa po sure buyer/still not sure buyer)

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>
Hey jetace123 and RevGaruburn. Sorry for the late reply since I was on a hiatus.

I'll PM you guys my cellphone number so that we can transact faster.

I also have new items for sale. I'll post them shortly.

Quote:Hey jetace123 and RevGaruburn. Sorry for the late reply since I was on a hiatus.

I'll PM you guys my cellphone number so that we can transact faster.

I also have new items for sale. I'll post them shortly.

Don't forget to post pictures of what you're offering.
Away
Of course, I have them all in my camera and I will as soon as my internet cooperates...which is the same time as when I uploaded the chapters to B-Daman Wiki. ^_^
Well according to the setup of the all selling and the purchasing of the goods in the different of the states have to approach it. Fights to crossing the all stock on the https://www.bestessayservicereviews.com/ website have to updated upon the all new of the stocked items.