• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom one of a kind CF B-daman
here is a custom CF B-Daman i have made! i have made more and i will post them all, i hope they will inspire other people to make customs!!

MEET Twin Bahamitta

[Image: Twin_Bahamitta.png]

this is my most evil and strongest custom I have made

[Image: Triple_Overload.png]

and here are the rest

Uh, triple-posting is against the rules. You can always edit your original post..
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
It's a nice concept..... what did you paint them with? Airbrush or paint brush?

I personally make battle damage b daman.

I'll give you a hint as to how it works.

Nippers and a small torch....

Other than that... it's definitely a cool idea I can tell you put some time into making a quality custom b daman.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
well i used spray paint(gloss) for the base colors and acrylic paint for the details which a paint brush!  I live in a condo and just barely have a spot to spray paint in, i have no space for an air brush.  i am gonna add my custom Battle and Crash ones later!  there were some customs i did not need to paint in fact my first custom i ever made, I never did paint!  this one

Celestial Scorpinator

[Image: Celestial_Scorpinator_Equation.jpeg][Image: Celestial_Scorpinator.png]

hope u upload some customs as well!  

Quote:It's a nice concept..... what did you paint them with? Airbrush or paint brush?

I personally make battle damage b daman.

I'll give you a hint as to how it works.

Nippers and a small torch....

Other than that... it's definitely a cool idea I can tell you put some time into making a quality custom b daman.
I saw these first in the Wiki and I really like your repaint job with all of them. Especially the idea of a Bahamut Cross Fight B-Daman. I've been wanting to see one myself.

Seeing stuff like these is always inspiring to try out your own.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
great, i hope u make your own soon!

Quote:I saw these first in the Wiki and I really like your repaint job with all of them. Especially the idea of a Bahamut Cross Fight B-Daman. I've been wanting to see one myself.

Seeing stuff like these is always inspiring to try out your own.
You did a nice work, I wish the photos had more quality because I am enjoying the repaint job you give to them

<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: tumblr_nbvq566Xx51qlihupo1_500.png]
Is it legal to paint a b daman in a tournament?

Quote:Is it legal to paint a b daman in a tournament?
As I told you in my PM, we have not decided whether to allow it.

For official B-Daman tournaments, I don't think it's legal.
Away
ok thanks alot Smile
Here's my custom Crossfight B-Daman that I call Blast=Dragoon.

[Image: 10626647_501715686598875_702585832489159...e=54C0AA1F]

[Image: 7.jpg]
Sorry I didn’t see this sooner, I just wasn’t into B-Daman until recently this year... here’s my custom Cross Fight B-Daman! (Sorry there's no pictures)

Name: Blaze=Gunmetal
Type: Special
Power: 6/10
Control: 2.5/10
Rapid-fire: 6/10
Emblem Charge: Thousand Bullet Blast (a powerfully destructive move that sends a barrage of marbles at the target)
Blitzkrieg Emblem charge: Minigun Burst (like Thousand Bullet Blast but with more power and ferocity)
Sentient: Yes but the B-Animal is man-made (the creator calls it the B-Robot)
Personality: Like Garuburn, Gunmetal is collected but can heat up easily. He also is quite laughable and humorous.
Mode Change: Normal mode and Blitzkrieg mode. Normal mode has one trigger, blitzkrieg has two.
Appearance: Gunmetal is a deep red/maroon color with gray and blue highlights. He has big shield like covers on his arms, the right arm having a silver one and the left having a detailed maroon cover. The emblems resemble triangles, with one little flat end (like a one sided trapezoid) and they have light blue translucent bits with little red highlights. The head has no “animal” eyes but his visor is translucent blue like his highlights. Each arm cover has a silver plate on it, once again the one sided trapezoid. The Blaze core resembles the Mach core, but with hold parts like the torque core for more power, and the coloring is dark grey, or “gunmetal”, and the trigger doesn’t have a ring like the Mach core. The feet have a rounded triangle at the front and wing-like extensions at the back for at least a little stability. More about the head, it has little silver highlights and a blue/grey stripe thing down the middle of the top. He also has bars from the bottom of his visor that almost reach the top of it. His arm parts also feature gun-like hands, hence the name Gunmetal. Hope this post wasn’t too boring, he’s just detailed.