• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DANBALL SENKI KITS CONFIRMED FOR USA AND UK!
I was at San Diego Comic-Con at the Bandai booth and they were advertising a new line called sprükit in the displays they had a wave 1 of Danball senki kits (with achilles because it's not wave 1 without the main character right? ) along with halo and D.C universe kits. The major advertising gimmick was 'Build without scissors , paint or glue! Introducing SPRÜKIT!' I have some pictures on my phone of the kits as well as pictures from the official Facebook page I will try to upload however it says the file is to big. My question is what do you all think? Will it stay or will we have another 'gundam effect' where it stays for a year or so and then dissappears? The links below are of pictures and information about the new line SPRÜKIT! :

http://comicsalliance.com/toy-fair-2014-...-halo-lbx/

The official tumbler page:

http://sprukits.tumblr.com/

Please do enjoy! Big Grin
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Can't you post that in the Danball Senki topic?

To input my opinion, it is basically a kiddie version of Gundam. But my speculation is that it may be sucessful, but it will flop sometime 'round.

Building without scissors? Good. I was going to consider buying a sprew nipper.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:Can't you post that in the Danball Senki topic?

No, that topic is for the anime exclusively. This would be just for the toys.

Away
If you say so, Ed.
Nice new plamo to try out
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Quote:Can't you post that in the Danball Senki topic?

To input my opinion, it is basically a kiddie version of Gundam. But my speculation is that it may be sucessful, but it will flop sometime 'round.

Building without scissors? Good. I was going to consider buying a sprew nipper.
I would still recommend a sprew cutter and exacto knive. Even though it's a smaller kit for kids in my experience with LBX , Gundam and b daman using sprew cutters to cut the parts out produces a nicer and cleaner looking product. If money is tight or you need sprew cutters , Walmart sells a decent pair with green handles for $4.99.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
when are the kits to be released if i may ask

My assumption would be around late August/early September.

I am still surprised that we are getting danball senki in the first place, but hey it is what it is and I am not complaining

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1j7yaa1bgask...go_640.gif]
Quote:when are the kits to be released if i may ask
The official Facebook page has no release date. I was told by the spokesman "around winter." However I'm sure toys r us will have them by mid November.
ive been asking around EVERYWERE about this, some places even have it in their systems but don't have em yet

[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]
I keep getting a notification saying that the pictures are too big on my phone to upload however when I get home I'll try from my laptop. On the flip side, I have had the same results as of yesterday the toys r us in countryside Florida and my local Walmart all say that the kits are in the system.
OMGOMGOMG I'm so happy to hear! I hope it'll do well in the US because if it does, it will come to Israel!!!!! XD *VIVE LA DANBALL SENKI!*

Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
There'll also be a form of standarts for each kit. (Sold separately) they appeared to be less detailed as well as on a smaller scale.
Sad face

I also hear there won't be a Hyper Function, which is a kit that is extremely similar to the anime.
Quote:I also hear there won't be a Hyper Function, which is a kit that is extremely similar to the anime.
I just finished editing the original post. The First Link I provided is to probably the best information you can get. It states that there will be 3 levels of kits 2 of which are for the time LBX. Level 1 is $10 retail and will consist of 4" kits that should take about 30 minutes to build. Level 2 says the following: On the LBX side, fans will be able to pick up Achilles, Deqoo, The Emperor and Hunter. These figures will retail for around $20 a piece and take closer to an hour to assemble.

Level 3 is for the time being exclusive to halo and D.C universe kits retailing at a base of $55. From this I would assume that hyper function kits might be a part of the future level 3 line. But only time will tell.
I know there won't be a Hyper-Function... I saw it in some forum...

Quote:I know there won't be a Hyper-Function... I saw it in some forum...
I'm sure your right. I'm just posting and telling what I know , besides I bought all the hyper function kits I need ( x2 achilles deed and x4 lucifer) (1 for display the rest for custom kitbash. )
My problem is that they're pricing the level 2 kits for about the same price as the ones you could just import from Japan. They seem like very authentic products fortunately enough, but you'd think if they wanted the line to succeed they'd cut the price down just a little to make them more accessible and buyer friendly. Especially in a market that has virtually no place for model kits anymore. 

The level 1 kits seem like they're molds exclusive to Spru-Kits, but they look awful. And for a whopping HALF of the price of the larger kits? I'm hard pressed to even consider them. I don't see any reason to pay $10 for an entirely white Achilles figure with barely any articulation when I could instead buy a deluxe Transformer for only a few dollars more. It's also such a shame that they've seemingly cancelled the level 1 Kunoichi... 

I dunno. Maybe I'll get a Deqoo or three.