• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DANBALL SENKI KITS CONFIRMED FOR USA AND UK!
I was thinking the same. I'd rather spend the money and import a Japanese version instead.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Etto...

//Doesn't know whether to buy from SpruKits or buy an import.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
I don't mind painting or whatever to a model only if its worth it. Japanese lbx definitely because its pretty much identical to its anime version. While America is pretty much lookin to only make money. Japanese is the same way, but at the same time they take major pride in their product.

Well, here's what you're missing I think: From the looks of it, the level 2 Sprukits look IDENTICAL to their Japanese counterparts. I think they have literally the exact same runners and sticker sheets. This is Bandai we're talking about here, not Hasbro.

That's better. I remember Bandai gundam plamo from ten plus years ago. Looks like I wont have to b so mad.

Main thing for me is accuracy to anime. If these LBX match the Japanese LBX in looks, quality, and functionality then I'm sold

Speaking of Bandai how about some Gundam Unicorn kits? At least they know they will sell... Unfortunately Last time I checked I haven't met a single 10-12 year old that has the patience to sit and build model kits. Now getting back on track, the only real difference I've seen is the box (it's more of a actual box rather than a 2 piece slide box. Also the kits are available now on amazon I was actually just searching for LBX on my amazon app and the 1st few results were sprükit I'm planning on buying a achilles (I already have the hyper function achilles deed) as well as the Japanese version to make a comparison but I just bought a master grade RX-O3 Unicorn Phenex (gold plated ver.) And a cartridge system b daman so I'm out of cash for the next few weeks Sad

As far as I'm concerned it's really up to you the buyer weather it matters if you have the Japanese version of the kit rather than the American import version. (I only prefer the Japanese version because I love the box art. ) but that's just me
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
The box art Is actually the second reason for Japanese plamo. And the LBX Danball Senki box arts are awesome

Anybody have an idea which stores are gonna carry this. I wanna pick one up asap

Quote:Anybody have an idea which stores are gonna carry this. I wanna pick one up asap
like I said you can buy them right this very second on amazon just search 'sprukit level 2' I would also try toys r us if you don't mind paying more.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Thanx and I just realized I double posted. Sorry still trying to get up for work

Edit: So I was checking online to find retailers that'll be selling the sprukits of LBXs and I decided to check on eBay. DO NOT GO TO EBAY FOR THE ARE ALMOST ANOTHER SIX BUCKS ON TOP OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE CHARGING AND ANOTHER SEVEN OR SO FO SHIPPING.

I have to wait until walmart or target get them in stock <_<

[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]
@[member='Axel'] the WalMart site says that if you order online the site to store option says as of 8/22 available for pick up.

So I went to mmy local ToysRus and they have level 1 sprukits of LBX Achilles, Deqoo, and Hunter. And only had superman and batman for level 2. Also level 1 lbx kits were priced at $7.99

//Goes to the new Wal-Mart that had been opened quite recently

//No LBX there.
Went to the regular Wal-Mart as well yesterday and they to had nothing even the toy section was pretty much empty

Same here but there were boxes of toys from lego hasbro Mattel and Bandai

(I would assume power Rangers but there may be hope)
My exs mother worked at WalMart before and she says that a: Empty aisles mean haven't restocked or b: Getting ready to re-do for new additions

Any news on the kits, 3DS game (Yes, there is a video game), or anything else?